Export thread

Would you drink....Meatwater?

Dave

Dave

Emrys

Emrys

They had to do something with all that flavoured water for cats from back in the 90s. The cats were too smart to drink it, so the companies probably figured to see how stupid humans would be.

I like how it's called "Void", which is probably what you do after you drink it.

Null

Null

They make turkey gravy flavored soda.

GRAVY. FLAVORED. SODA.

They'll sell anything their goddamn mad chemists can bottle.

Fun Size

Fun Size

No. And around these parts, we call that "urine".

Dave

Dave

http://dinnerinabottle.com

This is the maker's website. I can't see where you can actually BUY it, though. Is it real?

Fun Size

Fun Size

Nah. I think it's an art thing. Thank goodness.

Gryfter

Gryfter

That sums up my opinion.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I hope it's an art thing, for their sake. The bottle and label design is just a biiiit too similar to VitaminWater for me to think Coca-Cola would let a real company get away with selling it.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Jones Soda always comes out with some stellar products every year (tofurky soda, broccoli and cheese soda, etc).

--Patrick

Disconnected

pretty far gone for a joke/art project/political statement on our consumerist rawrgglbraggle.

seems to me a joke gone long where the water isn't a product you buy just the wacky t-shirts.

I mean how many times is the word protein used here? http://dinnerinabottle.com/look-good-feel-good-do-good

Chibibar

but I want Thai Yellow Curry!!

rabbitgod

Meat water, no.

Bacon water, maybe.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Spraying your plants with "water used to wash meat" summons/feeds protective spirits that will attack your enemies if they cross them.

True Folk Legend Story.

Just wanted to add "black magic" to the list of reasons to not drink this.

Made Ya Blush

Made Ya Blush

No, but I have drunk STUD JUICE.....

Vagabond

Vagabond

Where's Fred Durst and his starfish when you really need them?

And yeah I feel bad about that reference.