Export thread

Would you like a nice tall glass of WTF?

Necronic

Necronic

Just ran across a big WTF fact. You know the actor Woddy Harrelson? Yeah his dad was a hitman:

Charles Harrelson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone else got some really good WTF facts?

Dave

Dave

I can't beat that.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Just ran across a big WTF fact. You know the actor Woddy Harrelson? Yeah his dad was a hitman:

Charles Harrelson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone else got some really good WTF facts?
His Dad was caught by a US spy satellite, the Pentagon came across a picture of his Dad's vehicle parked in front of the Judge's house at the time of the murder. (I love jury rumors.)

Chibibar

I am not surprise by this. I have work with different kids over the years (work related) and you see some kids from good parents turn bad, and some kids with bad parents turn out to be the next golden child (slightly exaggerated). Of course people sometimes will do most despicable thing for the greater good. Maybe the mob threaten to kill and mutilate his son if he didn't do the job (totally possible, but I made it up no link to this) you be surprise what parents will do to protect their own children. (I read the wiki that he ran out on the family... didn't give a reason, maybe because of safety? who knows)

gotta love conspiracy theory ;)

Fun Size

Fun Size

When he did Natural Born Killers, someone (I want to say Oprah) asked if he thought he got the part because of his father's history, and he said no, he thought he got the part because someone felt he could act.

Jiarn

Made for one of my all time favorite movies.

Matt²

Woddy?

Dave

Dave

OOH! I got one!

The voice of the Paladin in Diablo II is Lamar Latrell from Revenge of the Nerds.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I don't think it tops the OP, but here's one:

Did you know that James Cameron originally wanted someone else to play the Terminator, but ultimately decided that his first choice just "wasn't believable as a killer"?

His choice...O.J. Simpson.

Piotyr

Piotyr

- George Romero got his start filming segments for Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
- Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore were college roommates for 4 years.
- Judge Wapner once dated Lana Turner.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

- George Romero got his start filming segments for Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
- Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore were college roommates for 4 years.
- Judge Wapner once dated Lana Turner.
someone likes cracked.com

makare

It's me.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Sam Rockwell played "Head Thug" in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Same guy...

Gryfter

Gryfter

Sam Rockwell played "Head Thug" in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie:

Heh, I went to high school with Sam, and this was the first thing I saw him in that wasn't a school production.

Dave

Dave

Heh, I went to high school with Sam, and this was the first thing I saw him in that wasn't a school production.
That's awesome! So how weird is it to see a friend on the big screen?

figmentPez

figmentPez

More than a year before Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, his son Robert Lincoln has his life saved from a train accident. The man who saved Robert was Edwin Booth, the brother of John Wilkes Booth.

Steve

Steve

Here's a nice tall glass of WTF. Not so much her protest as others have done the same thing but the way she looks. She looks fake, like a robot. Did John Connor fail?

Piotyr

Piotyr

11 Celebrities who were secretly total badasses.

I now have even more respect for Mel Brooks.

Chibibar

I think this qualify
Kelsey Grammer Engaged to Kayte Walsh - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

seriously 26 years difference, but I guess whatever make them happy.
my wife makes fun of me and we are only 7 years apart. (usually when I talk with my friends about days in our High school and she goes, you know how I was when you were in high school? and I keep going, we dated when you were 20... so it doesn't count! )

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I think this qualify
Kelsey Grammer Engaged to Kayte Walsh - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

seriously 26 years difference, but I guess whatever make them happy.
my wife makes fun of me and we are only 7 years apart. (usually when I talk with my friends about days in our High school and she goes, you know how I was when you were in high school? and I keep going, we dated when you were 20... so it doesn't count! )
My wife and I are the same.... it's getting worse since this time next year, I'll be looking at 30... *chuckles wryly*

Vagabond

V.Bond

Bam.

Krisken

Krisken

Holy crap.

General Specific

General Specific

Probably the best known WTF video:

Jiarn

is also known as

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

11 Celebrities who were secretly total badasses.

I now have even more respect for Mel Brooks.
I knew the Julia Child and Audrey Hepburn stories. My mom could not stand Hepburn when she was famous, then mom learned that she got that waif figure from nearly starving to death during the Nazi occupation. Audrey earn major cool points with my mother for that. ...and the undercover work she did.

Mel's interviews about the war, he always said he was basically a REMF. It is impressive to know he was an engineer.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

And Clancy Brown is a major newspaper publisher.