Export thread

Wow, way to go Unilever!

Gared

Gared

http://www.king5.com/health/Slim-Fast-recalls-All-Canned-Drinks--78554527.html

Unilever - the company that makes Slim-Fast, has recalled all cans of their shakes regardless of best-by date, lot number, batch number, UPC, or flavor; and has halted all production due to bacterial contamination that can cause diarrhea, vomiting, and other such symptoms. Oops.:puke:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

That would slim you down fast.

I am also worried that a Soap company is making Slim-Fast or any other food like substance.

Gared

Gared

meh, can't be too much worse than a cigarette company making mac 'n cheese and/or oreo cookies.

Edit: And suddenly I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Lipton Tea, in any form (pre-brewed in the bottle, from tea bag, from instant powder, etc.) ALWAYS makes me ill, but no other tea does...

http://www.unilever.com/brands/

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Wait, you mean that's NOT how Slim-Fast is supposed to work?

My sister's been doing it wrong for years. :rofl:

LordRavage

Now I have to go out and buy a hundred cans. It is part 17 in my master plan.

(Insert evil villian laugh here) :D

Soliloquy

Edit: And suddenly I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Lipton Tea, in any form (pre-brewed in the bottle, from tea bag, from instant powder, etc.) ALWAYS makes me ill, but no other tea does...
I love Lipton tea, never has made me ill. In fact, I'm gonna go make some right now!
Best tea I've ever had is Yorkshire Gold.

Lipton is pathetic in comparison.

Soliloquy

I love Lipton tea, never has made me ill. In fact, I'm gonna go make some right now!

Lipton is pathetic in comparison.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it, and if that means I'd have to import it or can't get it in any regular supermarket, I ain't buying it. It's just tea![/QUOTE]

Well, I had to smuggle it in from England, to avoid the tea tax.

strawman

strawman

Lipton is pathetic in comparison.[/quote]

Never heard of it, and if that means I'd have to import it or can't get it in any regular supermarket, I ain't buying it. It's just tea![/quote]

Well, I had to smuggle it in from England, to avoid the tea tax.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the tea tax simply having to urinate more frequently?

Cuyval Dar

Yeah, those bastards trying to charge us taxes on tea! You'd think that they'd have learned after the first time they pulled that shit.