Export thread

WTF? Is this CRAZY WEEK?!?

Dave

Dave

Yesterday there was DRAMA here, the shootings at Ft. Hood and today someone starts shooting up an office building in Florida!

I'm going home and staying there until November is over.

Hylian

Hylian

fine I deleted my comment happy?

HowDroll

HowDroll

And the "holiday spirit" hasn't even kicked in yet.

Cajungal

Cajungal

It's the universe's time of the month.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Darn it I told them to wait until tomorrow for that!

umm... uh......

uh... I mean is.... uh that is horrid! How could this happen? :5:
Please tell me that you're not joking about some dude shooting up an office building.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Probably it's just the psychic ripples from Cthulhu's imminent awakening.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Darn it I told them to wait until tomorrow for that!

umm... uh......

uh... I mean is.... uh that is horrid! How could this happen? :5:
Wow hey that's really not funny at all.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Ugh. What is wrong with this world :(

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Can somebody tell if it's full moon? It's rather cloudy in here.

Shakey

Shakey

Monday was.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Monday was.
OH SHIIIII :eek:

Covar

Covar

Blood red too.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I've noticed the moon a lot in the morning on the way to work. It's pretty cool to see really clear at daylight.

Ross

Ross

GeneralOrder24

I agree completley. Everone I know, including myself, is drowning in some kind of personal/issue drama shitstorm right now.

I'm glad it's everywhere though. A friend and I were joking last night that it had something to do with the large box of OLD transformers we acquired on the cheap. It's like everything went downhill after we got it.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I agree completley. Everone I know, including myself, is drowning in some kind of personal/issue drama shitstorm right now.
Ugh. I am right in the middle of one of those right now. :sad::argue::mmph::Cry:

Bowielee

Bowielee

I'm unemployed, so yeah, things not going the best on this end either.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Everything's pretty bitchin' over here. :uhhuh:

Kitty Sinatra

It's November. The dreariest month of the year. This should be totally expected

Past November dreariness: JFK assassinated (Nov 22); Gruebeard born (also Nov 22). It's all a part of the conspiracy.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

wasn't guy fawkes day yesterday?

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

wasn't guy fawkes day yesterday?
Yeah, there's the effigies thread about that.

Kitty Sinatra

Did 4chan mark the day in any special way?

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Gruebeard born (also Nov 22). It's all a part of the conspiracy.
Of course, it all makes so much sense now!

Denbrought

Denbrought

Everything's pretty bitchin' over here. :uhhuh:

Gared

Gared

Apparently the local crapiness started on Halloween night around here, when a police officer was shot to death while sitting in his car with a rookie officer following a traffic stop. Add in the fact that today, as the officer's memorial was wrapping up SPD officers following up on a lead regarding the first officer's shooting chased and shot a man who fled from them with a gun drawn.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=237372

Though the best thing I have heard in weeks came from the audio clip from the memorial service the news radio station I listen to played, from the slain officer's best friend and former partner (quoted because I can't link to it and spoilered for potential general emotional overloadness).

\"I remember one night we had pulled this guy over, I can't even remember why, and it turned out that he had a warrant. Tim (the officer who was killed) said 'I'm sorry, but you have a warrant.' The guy hung his head a little while I started putting the cuffs on, when Tim said 'But I have some good news.' The guy looked up at Tim like he'd just said cookie to a puppy, and Tim said 'I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.' The guy yelled at Tim 'Man, that's cold,' and sat down in the back seat. I was laughing so hard I couldn't drive for a couple of minutes, and we giggled all the way back to the jail. Even the suspect was laughing by the time we got there.\"

Aside from that, I'm fairly certain my fiance has that there pig flu everyone's so up in arms about, and I worry about her health (and mine).

SeraRelm

I suggest taking some time to relax and compose.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Ame seems to be slightly on the wasted side of things :-P

Anyway, yeah, things suck right now.
And that tim thing is just plain cold, man. Hilarious, but cold.