Export thread

Yahoo College Pick'em

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Anyone interested in Yahoo College Pick'em?

Since the Pro-football fantasy team filled up. :waah: I figured I'd start this.

If you haven't played it before, all you need is a Yahoo ID. Every week you pick which team you think will win. There's no draft or real knowledge necessary to play. Our team competes with other teams in the league, but I figured it would just be a in-house competition.

Any takers?

drawn_inward said:
Anyone interested in Yahoo College Pick'em?

Since the Pro-football fantasy team filled up. :waah: I figured I'd start this.

If you haven't played it before, all you need is a Yahoo ID. Every week you pick which team you think will win. There's no draft or real knowledge necessary to play. Our team competes with other teams in the league, but I figured it would just be a in-house competition.

Any takers?
What the hell. Sign me up, dood.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

You should make the group pick against the spread. There are a whooooole lot of one-sided matchups in college football.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Charlie Dont Surf said:
You should make the group pick against the spread. There are a whooooole lot of one-sided matchups in college football.
Well, I already created the team. I didn't select the spread/tie/confidence points. I just thought I'd keep it as simple as possible.

For those that want to play go here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... /joingroup

Team#:10331
password: halforum

Team name: Halforum Hirsutes

klew

klew

I'll play with you, though I already play all the free ESPN fantasy games as well.