Matt²

Demographics: Age (mid 2010 survey)

yar we do.

Soliloquy

Also: I'm 23

strawman

strawman

:whistling:

I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.

-Adam

Element 117

oh, dude, my bad. I thought you were doing it on purpose.

strawman

strawman

Heh, that's nothing. I have people going back to my posts in later 2009 and neg-rep'ing them...! I can't say it bothers me - it's a variable in a database, and if I ever started worrying about such things I'd have to seriously consider getting an internetectomy.

-Adam

Element 117

Heh, that's nothing. I have people going back to my posts in later 2009 and neg-rep'ing them...! I can't say it bothers me - it's a variable in a database, and if I ever started worrying about such things I'd have to seriously consider getting an internetectomy.

-Adam[/QUOTE]
I take everything I get on the internet very seriously. Someone got me flowers. I've been sobbing with joy since.

Philosopher B.

Let's make this thread about pirates:

NSFW-ish

Krisken

Krisken

-Adam[/QUOTE]
I take everything I get on the internet very seriously. Someone got me flowers. I've been sobbing with joy since.[/QUOTE]
Well, they are pretty flowers.

Element 117

and Now I have a minichaz. *lasers pirates*

Matt²

ha.. looks like your laser shark is popping the balloons!