Export thread

Yeek! Email at work.

Dave

Dave

Whoa. Very interesting.

[FONT=&quot]Please note the student listed above ( #########) has been expelled for safety reasons. Please see that he is cut off from all access, services, and contact. If he calls this institution, please refer him to Donna XXXXXXX. IF he is PHYSICALLY on campus, call 5000.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you know what this student looks like or know someone who does, please contact Mike XXXXX and provide the best description possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your immediate attention and response.[/FONT]
This also came with the following email:

[FONT=&quot]Team – [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please take a moment to review the email below. A student has been expelled from the BU campus for safety reasons. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The student’s name and ID are listed below. As Dean XXXX identifies, if you know what this student looks like…or know someone who does…please contact Mike XXXXX to provide a description.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.[/FONT]
In other words, there's a dangerous guy running around who hates your organization. BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE!!! :eek:

Espy

Espy

Dave, time to arm yourself and go hunting.

Hylian

Hylian

you have my axe :15:

Dave

Dave

And my washing machine!

:washing:

(Seriously, why do we have that smiley)

General Specific

General Specific

And my coo-coo clock! :clock:

Hylian

Hylian

and my ocarina :10:

Gusto

Gusto

:horn: And my horn.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

:emptybath:

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

And my balls!

:juggle:

What?

Hylian

Hylian

and my blood & guts :9:

Dave

Dave

:focus:

Apparently he got caught cheating and started threatening people. Why he was not sent to the police is beyond me.

Wasabi Poptart

And my mind control brainwave deflector device :tinfoil3:

Oh, sorry. Late to the party. Doesn't this college have ids? I would think they'd have a picture taken that gets put on file.

Piotyr

Piotyr

And my bunk!

:hump:

Seriously, though, no student photo IDs?

Dave

Dave

Nope.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it? One of our directors has been trying to update our safety procedures. This might just help him get it done.

Dusty668

They get to buggin you.

Ima slapabitch! :slap:

Dave

Dave

If you don't hear from me tomorrow that means I forgot to duck.

Headed out soon.

Wasabi Poptart

Nope.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?
Holy crap. They do need to get on the ball.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Nope.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it? One of our directors has been trying to update our safety procedures. This might just help him get it done.
I'm in charge of this at our campus, and having a student photo on file is one of the basics. Even if it's just a single photo from the time they arrive (we do it every year, but still, a single photo is better than no visual representation).

Bowielee

Bowielee

No picture IDs? Do you work at that school in Community?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Seems like an overreaction. But then, nowadays, threats are taken very seriously on campuses.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Seems like an overreaction. But then, nowadays, threats are taken very seriously on campuses.
Speaking from a position of influence, we have no choice but to take every threat at least moderately seriously. If something happens and we don't warn people, then it's our fault. Best course of action usually is to inform people in a way that doesn't create a panic. Which, of course, is impossible.

Hylian

Hylian

If you don't hear from me tomorrow that means I forgot to duck.

Headed out soon.

you have my duck

klew

klew

facebook or myspace profile?

Iaculus

Depends on the severity of the threats and how badly the person in question was freaking out when he made 'em.

Chibibar

Problem is that (at least in my work) we have literally thousands of student at our community college. (one of nine campus) so if someone said they are going to "kill" "blowup" or "harm" anyone, we have to warn.

cause if we don't, we would be liable if the student DID follow on his/her threat.

Dave

Dave

Worst part? As I was leaving I said something to the receptionist about it. Jokingly. Her response?

"What student?"

NOBODY TOLD HER!!! She's the first person everyone sees when they walk in!

Bowielee

Bowielee

Worst part? As I was leaving I said something to the receptionist about it. Jokingly. Her response?

"What student?"

NOBODY TOLD HER!!! She's the first person everyone sees when they walk in!
Well, did she not read her e-mail or did they not copy her on it. One is her fault, the other is not.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

You have my flock of man-eating, peasoup-mutated sheep. :flock:

bhamv3

bhamv3

And you have my whip.

:whip:

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Ever since the Virginia Tech incident, my school has been a bit over-cautious about violence/trouble on campus. I guess it's better to be over-protective than laissez-faire.

Dave

Dave

This guy is fucking nuts. I now know what he looks like and have his MySpace page. He's...deluded. As soon as I clean them up I'll be posting his entries for your enjoyment. Oh, and I think I'm going to scrub the name of my University from these posts so that this thread doesn't come up on any search engines...

Cajungal

Cajungal

This should be fun. :D

Dave

Dave

These are his posts in his MySpace blog. I'll put in the date and scrub out all identifiable stuff, but all spelling/grammatical errors are being left in.

November 9 said:
Just want to save a lot of people a headache if they are looking to go to school at XXXXXXX U.

They do have false advertizing about how low they are to attend classes, what they dont tell you is that each degree is about 25k but you still have another 15k before you actually get your bachelors degree because they have another 10 classes that have nothing to do with what you are studying.

This is the major problem that i had when taking classes there, I took computer networking classes, wanting to earn a degree in networking, but for the 8 classes that i had, I acutally never did anything in those classes that came close to working on computers, I did write 2 3 page papers a week and another answer question on the black board and then you had to reply to at least 2 post that really did not teach you anything other than people learned how to cut and paste information into the page.

When I brought this up to the adminiatration that I was not learning anything and was not happy, the teacher and her boss came back with lie that I cheated on writing my papers and failed me becuase they said that I plagerized them. Which I did not do, I wanted to see the dean about this issue and he was too busy to see me, but in an email he called me a cheater and a liar and that they were kicking me out of school and charging me the full 30k for all the classes, even though I was not going to get to take them

This was wring and pretty much defamation to my character, i took this to an attorney and I was told there was nothing that I can do, I was 1 person and they are a college, the jusge was going to take their words over mine. so I was screwed with nothing that i Can do about it, now i am in collections for the full 30k and I am screwed, so I am really considering moving to the street and living as a bum and pretty much saying screw it to everyone now.

I just wanted to post this to protect someone before they go to them or take their classes online, because you are going to be screwed and nothing that you can do about it, so whether you take my words to heart or not, i said my peace.
After this he's included 2 comments:

November 17 said:
Something new for those who has read this, Instead of talking to me, XXXXXX University just called the XXXXXXX police and tried to have me arrested for this blog, saying that I was defaming the colleges name. Go figure, they are nothing but a bunch of cowards and rip off artist and need to be shown for that.

They also hacked my myspace account and other accounts and tried to plant a virus in my computer, is this something a real college would do? no, they would take a moment to talk to that person, but choose not to talk to me and call me names and make threats, ok fine, here we go. I will post the link to a web site as soon as I get it up talking about all the lies XXXXXXXX U is telling prospective students.
November 17 said:
Another visit from the police, XXXXXXXX University is just now harassing me and nearly put my mom in the hospital this is just harassment from them.
The next are straight posts with no comments.

November 18 said:
Yesterday XXXXXXX U sent the police to my house not 1 time but 2 times and I am sxpecting the sherriff to show up today with a restraining order, because I am telling the truth about how they operate and they do not like the truth and want to shut me up, but the only way I am going to shut up now is they are going to have to kill me. This is not the only place that I am blogging now, I have 2 more sitest that are strictly for Omaha and nebraska people and they are going to the know that truth.

But after the 2 visits from local law inforcment I had to go to the emergency room last night with a mild heart attack and diarrhea and vomiting. I guess they are trying to kill me now and I am scared for my life. because I am going up against a corporation that lies and cheats and makes threats and I am only 1 person. Due to those visits they caused a lot of harm on my family members and my mother almost had to go tot he emergency room herself from the stress of these attacks that are coming from them

I know that they hacked my computer and my profile because this account was set up as private, but that is ok, because of this hack I have now opened this account up for all to read and to know the truth about how XXXXXXX U operates and treats people.

Please take this message seriously and know that they will do anything to shut people up and that is nothing short of murder, which is what I am expecting from them now.

Peace out.

Oh and if you are from XXXXXXX and you want to shut up, go ahead and just try and shut me up because you really have left is your threats and intimidation. I will not shut up and I will post my web sites link once i Have it up, with the real truth about XXXXXXX U and its education practices and lies that it tells students when they sign them up.
November 18 said:
Just got a phone call Threat

yes folks, just received a unlisted phone call on my cell phone telling me to back off or else, guess I got someone there worried about the truth. lol

I also just got a registered letter in the mail telling me that XXXXXXX is exspelling me because I am making threats and telling lies and being disrupted to their students. I am laughing really hard at that this because I am not disrupting anyone but hopefully just the students that were thinking of going to that school.

The last teacher made false accusations about me and said I was disrupted in classes, but there were no in classes and I was not disruptive in class. She accused me of plagerizing a paper, that I wrote and when I asked her to talk to me, she said she does not talk to cheaters and said I failed and all I did was post a comment on the board that stated that becareful when writing papers, because the teacher will not believe you if you turn a paper in and it comes back from turn it in as a plagerized paper. I sat there and wrote the paper and she refused to listen to me, I complained to her boss and she said so what, you cheated according to the website and I am not going to listen to you, you are a cheater. I tried the dean and he said the same thing as her and refused to see me, they kicked me out of class when I complained to the addmissions department and expelled me from school with no notification or anything. I was not allowed to argue my point, so fine, I do not want to attend a school that treats people that way. I contacted the Board of directors and they called me a liar and cheater and I think that is where the threatening phone call came form, but I cant say for sure, so I going to say fine, you want to scare me, go ahead and try.

This school has a serious problem and I just want to protect anyone considering taking online classes or just classes, you need to know the truth about them my sister took a few classes there as well and quit with the same problems that I had, false accusations and lack of learning in classes from teachers, and if they think that is disruptive, then I guess it is, but the truth is the truth and I will fight for my rights and the rights of everyone that is getting screwed by them.

Peace out

PS, just have to apologize about the spelling and stuff, I can write, but I have a time limit to get these things down or my internet explorer will time out, its strange how that works. lol
And the last one for now...

November 19 said:
Yep and intimitation attack on me last night

XXXXXXX University hacked my computer the other day and sent out a bunch of emails from my email account to their own employeees with vulgar language and threats, I found the hack and have seen fixed the problem, but the damage was done and I have no proof that they pulled this crap, but you have to believe me that I did not send any vulgar emails to anyone at XXXXXXX U. I did contact the Board of Directors and told them that I would use blogs and whatever means that I have to get the truth out and they called me disruptive. lol

Last night, I saw a black SUV parked around the block from my home and really paid it no attention, until about 9:45 when I took my dogs outside to let them do their business and this black suv with no license plates and tinted window pulled up the ally and rolled down the windows and two guys in black mask pulled 9mm with laser sites and aimed them at me and told me to stop blogging about XXXXXXX u or they would come back and kill my family. I guess I got someone on the Board of Directors worried about the real truth getting out there and they are now resorting to death threats. lol

I did not report this to the police or the phone call because what good would it do to call anyone, the police are in the pockets of the school and there is nothing I can do, I am not telling my parents about this either, because I do not want them anymore stressed out then they already are, but if XXXXXXX needs to go to this extreme, then they are getting scarred that my blogs are working, the funny thing is that no one was really reading the first blog, not as of yesterday I am up to 586 and have had 5 people already email me and say thank you for telling them the truth about the school and they will not be going there or allowing their children to go there.

Well, I will keep posting every day until they actually kill me and when I am not posting you will know the truth that I am dead,.

Peace out

Dude is totally paranoid cookoo-pants.

Cajungal

Cajungal

O.O Wow, ok, makes a little more sense now. Sounds like he might need some help.

Dave

Dave

I hope he gets the help before he snaps. But at least I know he won't be able to chase after anyone. He's kind of a tubby bastard.

Cajungal

Cajungal

But you haven't seen him around on campus, right?

Dave

Dave

Nope.

bhamv3

bhamv3

So... your school DIDN'T hack his email and myspace and plant viruses in his computer and send fake profane emails from him, and send gun-toting assassins to threaten his family?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

But you haven't seen him around on campus, right?
when he sits around campus he sits around campus

Cajungal

Cajungal

D'aaaaaaaaaah you.

rabbitgod

But at least I know he won't be able to chase after anyone. He's kind of a tubby bastard.
Rule 1: Cardio

Dave

Dave

5 minutes ago he posted this:

So life suck and death would be the best thing in the world, why not end it all. that is what I should do today, life does not mean a thing with nothing to look
I forwarded this to our security and hope they take this seriously.

Cajungal

Cajungal

This kid has serious issues. I'm glad you're keeping an eye on him.

Dave

Dave

He's 41 and lives with his parents.

Cajungal

Cajungal

He's 41 and lives with his parents.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?! Jesus.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

He's 41 and lives with his parents.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?! Jesus.[/QUOTE]

serious issues...CONFIRMED

Dave

Dave

New blog post.

Hi readers,

so D XXXXXXX the Vice President for Academic Affairs at XXXXXXX University sent me the following letter.

" XXXXXXX University personnel and members of the Board of Directors have found your communications to be harassing, disrupted, obscene, and threatening in Nature, therefor you are to cease all communications about XXXXXXX University"

laughing my but off after I got this letter, so lets recap for D and J the board of director, because I know they are reading this and they are not going to scare me anymore.

Tuesday, sent the police to my house twice in about an hours and 1/2 time span trying to stop me from posting, but I have the freedom of speech and will post until they apologize to me. Not to mention, my computer and email was hacked by XXXXXXX University and all the real communications that I really sent was deleted and stuff was put in its place, that was flase, I deleted all this crap and since have fixed the hacking issue.

Wednesday, got a phone call from an unlisted number telling me to back off or else, later that night a black SUV pulls up in the ally while I have my dogs out and point guns at me and tells me to back off or they will be back to kill my family and dogs. I can let you guess who sent them.

Had a very mild heatattack from the stress of the personal attacks and threats from XXXXXXX univesity, but I am doing much better now and not too worried about them, because if something happens to me, the police have a my post now and the people that I think were involved in the gun threats, but I am not pressing charges, because I am better than them, I have honor and pride and I do not need to resort to death threats, I have my words and the truth, whether you want to believe me or not that is your choice, but the truth is here and what do I really have to gain by lying? as for them, they have a lot too lose, if students do not sign up, they can lose 30k per student so they are more motivated to shut me up with death threats, than I am to make threats. They do not like the truth being told about them, so they are resorting all they can and will do.

Dear reader, if you want to leave me a comment and let me know what you think and if you would attend a school that lies to you and then resorts to these tactics to shut you up? I would ask that you show me respect though and do not leave stupid comments or make fun of me, if you have nothing nice to say, then keep it to yourself, but I know that they are reading these post now and I have over 650 readers yesterday and I am really interested in hearing peoples views.

Peace out.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I figure if he really has gone to the news and gone public about this then his picture is now public domain and I can post it.

Chazwozel

I hope he gets the help before he snaps. But at least I know he won't be able to chase after anyone. He's kind of a tubby bastard.

Why would a University charge you the full semester if they kick you out? They usually just match up the time you took and charge that.

Oh so many logic loopholes in those posts it's kinda sad.