You know the one thing keeping MMA from real legitimacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judging. Every event I watch I see at least one fight where anyone who watches it sees the decision go to the clear cut loser. Most of these guys are just boxing or karate judges who seemingly don't give a shit and it shows. Consistent judging criteria needs to be established.

Just my 2 cents on a message board that doesn't give a shit about MMA.

I think they took a big step towards legitamacy when White fired Daley on the spot for his BS after the match.

The judging sadly is not up to the organizing agencies but the sanctioning bodies and that will take a lot of time to get correct.

I wholly understand that it's the sanctioning bodies, but while these groups are called athletic commissions, they're basically boxing commissions.

Don't get me started on the Ontario Athletic Commission, it took a formal hearing in front of the human rights tribunal before they admitted professional wrestling was not a sport; and as such men could compete against women therein.

Don't get me started on the Ontario Athletic Commission, it took a formal hearing in front of the human rights tribunal before they admitted professional wrestling was not a sport; and as such men could compete against women therein.
Christ, it's Ken Fucking Hayashi keeping MMA out of Ontario. That prick and his one man vendetta against it. Unfortunately, him being in control is not changing any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.