You might want to read my blog today

Element 117

It might be important to you, even if only in an abstract sense,

Shannow

Shannow

Naw.

Hylian

Hylian

The problem I am having is that Mother's day is less than a week after my parents anniversary so I am stuck trying to think of two good gift ideas that won't break my bank.

Ross

Ross

*adds to the To-Do list*

Null

Null

I've got ideas on what to do. It's good to remember that showing love isn't all about shelling out money.

Shannow

Shannow

Ah Mother's Day. I will be at a Sevendust show.

Element 117

The problem I am having is that Mother's day is less than a week after my parents anniversary so I am stuck trying to think of two good gift ideas that won't break my bank.
there are several ideas I talked about that cost $0.00

The gist is, just make sure to spend time with them, yes?

Chazwozel

*snip*

There has got to be something in the water today. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!!

Shannow

Shannow

*snipped*[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chibibar

The gist is, just make sure to spend time with them, yes?[/QUOTE]

I would if they are in town :( I might just have to call them and schedule a dinner when they come back.

Hylian

Hylian

The gist is, just make sure to spend time with them, yes?[/QUOTE]

I know the main thing is spending time with them. I was not trying to imply otherwise. I still plan on spending the day with my parents but at the same time I would like to do something special but due to various reasons most of them can't be done. The main thing isn't that I can't do little things that don't cost much but are appreciated. the main problem is me cause I would like to do something special but I know I can't. But I know whatever I do my mom will enjoy so I guess I should just concentrate on that.