Export thread

You'll shoot your eye out kid! edit: updated with pics! (at bottom)

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I went out and bought my daughter her first air rifle for her sixth birthday on Jan. 2nd (but she's getting it tomorrow lol). It seemed like a steal at academy with a laser site and pellets and all. I'm not going to be using the crappy targets that came with it but some nice reactive targets that splatter green when hit. Now all I have to do is get the all guns are evil mantra the schools have pushed on her and get the guns are dangerous unless used correctly and the three rules are followed! (I'm excited!)

Shakey

Shakey

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

No shooting dogs.:tongue:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I have the same rifle, but in standard colors.

Kitty Sinatra

The gun is pink. That's hilarious.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

She's a girl, Grue.

Kitty Sinatra

Yeah, I figured that, what with you calling her your daughter and all.

I just think it's a little funny that a gun is pink. It seems odd in some way

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

haha you obviously haven't seen the hello kitty AR-15, one sec let me find the pic

Kitty Sinatra

Hello Gunny!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Ah here it is!

Now THAT is hilarious

Kitty Sinatra

It is indeed. I like the flowers on the ammo clip (or whatever you call it)

Hylian

Hylian

I wish I could get my niece one but sadly my sister would so kill me :D

Kitty Sinatra

I'm also trying to figure out which would be the more awesome pic: Shego in pink camo wielding the Hello Kitty gun, or Vyx in her Christmas outfit posing with the gun.

phil

phil

Or your niece would.

with a gun

Hylian

Hylian

Or your niece would.

with a gun [/quote]

it would almost be worth it

j/k

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Or your niece would.

with a gun [/quote]

it would almost be worth it

[/QUOTE]

FTFY

jk

Cuyval Dar

I have the same rifle, but in standard colors.
This. Popular model.

Zarvox

Way to go!

the three rules are followed

I'd recommend not forgetting about the fourth rule: treat every gun as a loaded gun. This could be especially important for a little kid.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Welp she did pretty good if I do say so myself! the gun was a little long for her so she had to hold it under her arm instead of on her shoulder. She didn't want to leave and wanted to keep going (What have I started!?! lol)! now for the pics!

Twitch

Fuck, every gun is not a loaded gun. I'm tired of working on a gun after I check it's not loaded and then having some person who heard that rule get up in my face about how "Treat it like it's loaded!" It's a revolver, I can see if it's loaded, I checked several times, there is no ammo for this gun anywhere near here unless an assassin imported it from Italy snuck up behind me and stuck it in there. If that is the case then bravo, he deserves this kill.

Unless you're a little kid, then every gun is loaded.

Edit: Also, congratulations.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Twitch, I don't think there is such a thing as being too careful with a weapon. Unless we're talking about wearing extra pillows and a hazmat suit, with a trauma team on 24/7 stand-by :p

Our CO would have torn us a new asshole if we had fucked around with our guns back in the service...

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

unless an assassin imported it from Italy snuck up behind me and stuck it in there.
:ninja:

EDIT: D'oh, wait! Here I'm a "spanish guy"!

In Real Life, as I'm between spaniards and I'm half italian, I'm the italian guy...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

unless an assassin imported it from Italy snuck up behind me and stuck it in there.

In Real Life, as I'm between spaniards and I'm half italian, I'm the italian guy...[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm the big guy (the mercenari captain in Venice) with the big sword, then.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

In Real Life, as I'm between spaniards and I'm half italian, I'm the italian guy...[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm the big guy (the mercenari captain in Venice) with the big sword, then.[/QUOTE]

:eyebrows:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Proportions, man. Proportions.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Wait, wasn't this thread about a little girl?

Sorry! I'll just go away now...

Kitty Sinatra

North_Icarus.

Zarvox

Fuck, every gun is not a loaded gun. I'm tired of working on a gun after I check it's not loaded and then having some person who heard that rule get up in my face about how "Treat it like it's loaded!" It's a revolver, I can see if it's loaded, I checked several times, there is no ammo for this gun anywhere near here unless an assassin imported it from Italy snuck up behind me and stuck it in there. If that is the case then bravo, he deserves this kill.
Well, sure. I mean, working it is a special case. I'm used to working with bolt-action rifles, and if I'm going to do any work on it, I take the bolt out first. Without the bolt, it's not a gun. So I'm not really used to thinking about those sorts of cases.

That said, the spirit of the rule is that if you haven't triple-checked it yourself, assume it's loaded.

And congrats to the wee lass!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

North_Icarus.
If that is supposed to be funny, you need a hella lot more practice :mad:

Hylian

Hylian

Awesome pics CrimsonSoul :thumbsup:

SeraRelm

I'm watching you, NR. I'm watching.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'm watching you, NR. I'm watching.
Umm... Why?

And furthermore, whatever you see, please be advised that it's quite warm inside my apartment.

Kitty Sinatra

North_Icarus.
If that is supposed to be funny, you need a hella lot more practice :mad:[/QUOTE]

North_Iaculus?

:peace:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

North_Icarus.
If that is supposed to be funny, you need a hella lot more practice :mad:[/QUOTE]

North_Iaculus?

:peace:[/QUOTE]

You are testing the limits of my good humour. Don't. :mad2: