Do you believe in a 9-11 conspiracy theory

• Yes

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 48 88.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was capitalized on in a big way by the most evil group of motherfuckers to hold power in US history.
Clinton had just as big a desire to crack down on Iraq as Bush Sr and Bush Jr, but the opportunity didn't present itself during his administration.

I don't understand why people are blaming iraq on Bush - if Clinton or Gore were in the same position, they'd make very similar decisions because this iraq war machine was set in motion long, long before bush jr came into office.[/QUOTE]

I am in awe at how you can compare what someone DID and what someone in your mind may have wanted to do. I simply can not form an argument against an unsupported hypothetical.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...how does "Clinton might have done it had the timeline pushed it a couple years earlier" even come close to making it excusable?

It happened on Bush's watch, and going to Iraq was a decision made by his administration...as staffed by his father's ex-Cabinet.

I'm also fairly certain that the Clinton administration wouldn't have pushed such Mcarthyist propaganda on the public.

I'm also fairly certain that the Clinton administration wouldn't have pushed such Mcarthyist propaganda on the public.
That's just as hypothetical as saying Clinton would have went into Iraq given the opportunity. Clinton wasn't exactly an angel.

That's just as hypothetical as saying Clinton would have went into Iraq given the opportunity. Clinton wasn't exactly an angel.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I was thinking that too. I seem to remember 6 months of people crying "Wag the Dog".

Status
Not open for further replies.