Addons and You

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuyval Dar

Aw, man, that sucks. So, statistically, us with the higher scores had a bigger chance of losing posts.
Or, it could be just the admins who had this problem. I really haven't seen lost posts except from ZM and Ed.

C

Cuyval Dar

Apparently this is incorrect as we just 'switched' awards.
The star belongs to the person on the board with the highest reputation. :p
Once yours jumped to 21 I was no longer the most reputable member on the board. /cry
Awesome. See, people DO like me, Cayaya! I told you so.

Now where in the hell did you get so many points from? Is it like Highlander and if she beheads one of us the Quickening lets her absorb all the beheaded's points?

A

Andromache

i would loooove for there to be a forum option to switch off every piece of extraneous stuff except avatars, sigs and the ignore list. I dont care if I have it, but is there a way I can not see all the weird color bars and boxes and stuff?

I do feel it worth noting that if I were a newcomer here, and I saw all of that stuff hanging around the avatars, that actually might cause more hesitation to sign up. That may be because this is my first forum experience (well, HalfPixel was anyway), but it's a wee bit intimidating, and not everyone loves to feel like they're competing in some way.

My $.02.

C

Cuyval Dar

I agree that it is overwhelming. I vote to get rid of the XP stuff, and revamp the reputation bar, as I have already posted examples of.

Status
Not open for further replies.