AH, the time draws near!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For more Venture Brothers!

Coming in November!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKtXY9OqOaE:39e0etqv][/youtube:39e0etqv]

My speakers broke!I need some of you to come over and act out what happens so I can get the full experience!

I've recently become a fan of Venture Bros., I had only seen a clip or two here and there (I don't watch enough TV to really see full episodes of anything) but after seeing a couple online, I'm hooked.

Anyone know where to get a good package deal on all 3 Seasons on DVD? Amazon seems the best so far.

S

Shazam

"Own your pain, dude! Like in Fight Club!"
"I didn't see Fight Club!"

:thumbsup:

Shegokigo said:
Cmon? Noone? Amazon the best package deal?
Damned if I know, I've bought the first two seasons as they came out. I'll probably watch the first episode of this season and run out to buy season three's set.

On that note, holy god did that look awesome. And the return of "David Bowie"!

They're just going to be the regular seasons sets saran-wrapped together. That's how my seasons 1 and 2 came from one of those 3 season things. Why does it matter?

Frankie said:
They're just going to be the regular seasons sets saran-wrapped together. That's how my seasons 1 and 2 came from one of those 3 season things. Why does it matter?
I like set box things....

Shegokigo said:
Frankie said:
I like set box things....
The more you post, the more you remind me of a long-time friend of mine, except she's bisexual, white and doesn't work at a bank. Otherwise, I'd be highly suspicious that I know you. I only bring this up now because yesterday when I asked why she had to rebuy Eva she replied "I like set box things." Eerie.

Anyways, carry on.

Oh and my contribution goes as follows: WHOO VENTURE BROS.

Garbledina said:
The more you post, the more you remind me of a long-time friend of mine, except she's bisexual, white and doesn't work at a bank. Otherwise, I'd be highly suspicious that I know you. I only bring this up now because yesterday when I asked why she had to rebuy Eva she replied "I like set box things." Eerie.
Sounds like someone I should meet.... and greet... and e..... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.