All Posts Must Be In English!

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Någon som är lat eller slö?
Okei, nyt tuli mun kielitaidon raja vastaan. 'Lat' ja 'slö'?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I couldn't quite understand your previous post about the army slang. I was wondering if it meant lazy? (lat and slö both mean lazy)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. Well, technically not. A person who is sluiba isn't necessarily lazy, he's just apt at weaseling his way out of doing things that he doesn't want to do - or having someone else do his share of things.

行, 我寫繁體字

知道嗎?我出國前在學繁體字, 因為我的老師是臺灣人。 佛羅里達大學強迫我們學繁體字了。。 >_<

但是我想學繁體字是好主意 因為當我去KTV的时,我會明白 :p

一般來說,繁體字比較能保留文字原來的典故和由來,對研究中華文化與歷史有點幫助。

不過當然,從實用性的角度來看,如果不需要深入研究中華文化的話,簡體字確實比較實用。 :p

I blew all mine in that skeeball machine.
:angry:

I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy[/QUOTE]

SilverJelly! Give Allen a "Harrumph!"[/QUOTE]

I told you! I spent them all at the Skeeball machine! And my mom won't give me any until my exams turn out Ok![/QUOTE]

Ola! Qué tal? No hablo Español, scusa. Una cerveza por favor. Muchos graçias.

(that is the total sum of my Spanish, and it's probably all wrong :-P)

I blew all mine in that skeeball machine.
:angry:

I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy[/QUOTE]

SilverJelly! Give Allen a "Harrumph!"[/QUOTE]

I told you! I spent them all at the Skeeball machine! And my mom won't give me any until my exams turn out Ok![/QUOTE]

Ola! Qué tal? No hablo Español, scusa. Una cerveza por favor. Muchos graçias.

(that is the total sum of my Spanish, and it's probably all wrong :-P)[/QUOTE]

"Ola" means wave, if you write it like that, without an "h". "Scusa" is ITALIAN. You nailed the beer part XP. And "Gracias" is written with a "c", not a "ç", a letter that doesn't exist in spanish.

I want to talk to you after class, Bubble. :mad:

I love you guys. Especially the cool bald ones with beards. We rule.

Also, Oops, seems I dropped my cellphone....All the way over there. Care to pick it up? Remember to bend from the hips, not through the knees <_<

Also, Oops, seems I dropped my cellphone....All the way over there. Care to pick it up? Remember to bend from the hips, not through the knees <_<
Don't worry, that's a position I have no trouble with. >_>

Don't worry, that's a position I have no trouble with. >_>[/QUOTE]

Oh my, it seems the heating's a bit broken, do'nt you think it's getting awefully hot in here?

Why, you're quite right, it's much more agreeable this way. But, why are you smoking here? Soon, the sprinklers will go off, adn we'll get all wet...

Status
Not open for further replies.