AMA? I Guess So.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, never did this, so what the hell. Ask me whatever you'd like to know. I'll do my best to answer honestly.

I've been blowing my nose a lot and had some sinus pressure. Every now and again there will be some blood in the mucus.

I should...probably cool it on blowing my nose so much....right? Maybe just take a decongestant pill?

While it can be concerning, some blood is to be expected. If the air is dry or your nose experiences excessive irritation within the nasal canal, the thin membrane will tear a bit and lead to the bloody mucus you experience. Just take it easy, don't blow your nose with excessive force, and don't put your finger in it, and you'll see less nose bleeds.

This is easier than I thought!

Jessica Rabbit. She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.[DOUBLEPOST=1357954423][/DOUBLEPOST]Kriskens would be a chocolate Captain Crunch. Because it would be awesome.

That's a tough one, BananaHands! I'm going to go with the fictional Lakeside, WI (not the real one in WI) found in American Gods, before the magic died in that place.

I'd say unseasonably warm, but for as long as I can remember we've had a fast drop in temperature in December followed by 40 degree weather in mid January. There's a horrible fog in our area (the Kettle Moraine) and it should make delivering papers tonight a bit annoying.

No, I practically lived on the things, though, back when I first moved out of my parent's home and into my own apartment. There is a possibility it has had an adverse affect on me.

Yes. Every time my wife says "I like it very much". It sounds random, but we watched the MST3K episode of Prince of Space, a Japanese movie which is dubbed almost comically. One of the things a kid says is "I like it very much", which the MST3K crew mock in hilarious fashion.

Without fail, I laugh. :)

Cajungal

Staff member
Yes. Every time my wife says "I like it very much". It sounds random, but we watched the MST3K episode of Prince of Space, a Japanese movie which is dubbed almost comically. One of the things a kid says is "I like it very much", which the MST3K crew mock in hilarious fashion.

Without fail, I laugh. :)
I KNOW THAT ONE! What's wrong with shining shoes? I LIKE IT VERY MUCH.

Zappit

Staff member
You're transported to the 40k universe and can become a member of any faction, army, or group. (can even be xenos)

What do you choose?

*Scratches head* Um, I dunno. It's not exactly a pleasant place for any race! Can I just be a formless daemon?

When I was helping my friend at his game store we noticed some of the figures were disappearing. Come to find out some middle schoolers were the ones taking them. We realized it was that group because the mother of one of them brought a fantasy model, a Treeman, in because he was having trouble putting it together and had it glued upside down. Since none of us had ever sold him a model, seemed pretty obvious who the culprits were.

When I was helping my friend at his game store we noticed some of the figures were disappearing. Come to find out some middle schoolers were the ones taking them. We realized it was that group because the mother of one of them brought a fantasy model, a Treeman, in because he was having trouble putting it together and had it glued upside down. Since none of us had ever sold him a model, seemed pretty obvious who the culprits were.
an aquaintance of mine at boarding school shoplifted several thousand dollars worth of warhammer figurines, he was expelled when this was discovered. Since the school his parents were paying for had a tuition ten times that amount, I can't imagine why he would do so.

Magnus the Red is my favorite primarch, so it obviously leads to Tzeentch being my favorite chaos power. I like the other ones too, but the Thousand Sons will always hold a place in my heart as my first 40k army.

Status
Not open for further replies.