Export thread

And nothing of value was lost: Lou Dobbs leaving CNN

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

About damn time.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, ya hypocritical racist fuck.

@Li3n

@Li3n

That onion article seems to have been made because of the on in the OP... so not really any timing...

PatrThom

PatrThom

"Advocacy Journalism," eh? Is that what they're calling Propaganda these days?

--Patrick

Krisken

Krisken

"Advocacy Journalism," eh? Is that what they're calling Propaganda these days?

--Patrick
Hey, we give a lot of ugly things pretty names. How else will people go along with it?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

He sees enemies everywhere. He's even accusing Geraldo Rivera of being directly responsible for the shots fired in the direction of his house. During hunting season. In a hunting area.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Hey, we give a lot of ugly things pretty names. How else will people go along with it?
Things like "cap and trade" and "green jobs" and "affirmative action" and "paying their fair share" and "Mr. Geithner has some slight tax problems" and...

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

and none of that has any relevance to why Lou Dobbs is a senile loony who won't be missed. Now shoo.

Krisken

Krisken

Things like "cap and trade" and "green jobs" and "affirmative action" and "paying their fair share" and "Mr. Geithner has some slight tax problems" and...[/QUOTE]
You don't want to get me started Patriot Act, Net Protection Act, etc...

Believe me, I'm stopping early. I have somewhere to be in a short while.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I don't think I know who Lou Dobbs is. I try to avoid any of the major talking heads. I can't really stand any of them.

GasBandit

GasBandit

You don't want to get me started with Patriot Act...
Indeed! It's a lucky thing the GOP was completely kicked out of power in the white house and both the senate and house, allowing for the immediate and complete repeal of the patriot act!

Oh, wait...

Krisken

Krisken

You don't want to get me started with Patriot Act...
Indeed! It's a lucky thing the GOP was completely kicked out of power in the white house and both the senate and house, allowing for the immediate and complete repeal of the patriot act!

Oh, wait...[/QUOTE]
Hey, I am represented the only senator who voted against it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :D

Shannow

Shannow

Dont answer him, it just feeds his trolling.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Who's Lou Dobbs? :bush:

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

GasBandit

GasBandit

This image is especially funny, considering where you got it. :rofl:

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

And once again, I thank you for it. :D

Shegokigo