Export thread

Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Limit: 500

Dei

Dei

Making a new Animal Crossing thread to keep that stuff together. I will also post people's Design Creator IDs here if people want to share patterns.
-------------------
Dei: MA-2128-9587-6923
-------------------

This week I decided I was sick of dropping turnips in my house to keep them safe, so I made a fenced in outside area for them.

IMG_20200415_134353.jpg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m not sure if this is the right spot for this: I am on a Mystery Tour on an island with bamboo trees.
Would anyone like one? I’ve dug up a few sprouts and plan to steal a few full grown trees too.

grub

grub

I am still missing pears. I've been to countless mystery islands and still nothing. If anyone has any I can trade for whatever.

Dei

Dei

I am still missing pears. I've been to countless mystery islands and still nothing. If anyone has any I can trade for whatever.
I have all the fruit, I think I have a few pears in my storage.

Dei

Dei

Mailed them

grub

grub

thanks

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I just spent a ton of time downloading QR codes. Good lord, It took ages, but I got some good stuff!

BErt

BErt

Turnips are 90 on my island today if anyone wants to buy on the cheap

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I got my first turnips today :)

Shawn

Shawn

SW-7338-2808-7000
————————————————-

I’m trying out a design that is intended to be more cluttered and lived in. Going for a cliff-side European fishing village. Stone stairs down to the beaches, barrels and fishing gear everywhere, that kind of thing. The max of 8 inclines is going to limit my village though. I’ve only created the first 1/10th if the map and I’ve already used 4 inclines.

1587364692174.jpeg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

It’s great to see you again! Your island is looking good!

I’m super newly started, but I’m planning for the bottom level of my island to be as pink as possible and I’m working on breeding pink flowers. I just unlocked customization.

I’ll add you. My name on the Nintendo is Cupcake.

Shawn

Shawn

Apollo has a nice little yard setup. Looks like Apple is moving in just behind. Nice and gloomy today as well. Perfection!
1587416571294.jpeg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

What kind of turnip prices are you all getting?

I found a calculator that says my prices will be best tomorrow morning at no more than 220.

Far

Far

Mine likely wont peak past 200 this week according to the one I'm following.

In other news, April update looks great! Bushes are back!

Dei

Dei

My son is going to peak somewhere between 200 - 600 tomorrow morning.

My shop is closed today and my daughter and husband will be closed tomorrow, so I'm glad my son is the one with a good trend this week. :p

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

600 would be killer!

I love that you all have your own islands :)

I have a dumb question: why is your shop closed?

Dei

Dei

600 would be killer!

I love that you all have your own islands :)

I have a dumb question: why is your shop closed?
It's upgrading to sell bigger/more furniture

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Awesome!

I have the first spare room on my house and my turnip proceeds should pay that off so I may build another.

I’m happy to have a turnip room now. They were bothering me all over my floor.

I would like to find pink walls to go with all my pink furniture :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My turnip price is 187 this morning which is the highest I’m meant to see this week, more than double the 90 I paid and will pay off my current mortgage, so I’m happy.

Saharah is also here.

If anyone would like to come sell or buy, please let me know, Puddington is always happy to have visitors.

Mr Nook will be closed tomorrow which is a good thing?

Dei

Dei

My son's turnip prices are 564 for the next three hours. I can open him with a Dodo code once everyone in my family has a chance to sell first.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Lol I sold mine!

BErt

BErt

Me too damn lol

Dei

Dei

If anyone needs it, let me know before 11:30am MDT and I'll open his gate then. I don't want to just leave it open because it's not my island.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

On a positive note, I can’t wait for those cute little pink and white shrubs tomorrow. My mortgage won’t be paid any time soon because I will be buying a metric ton of those bad boys.

klew

klew

I missed all the good prices, my town has never gone above 150

Dei

Dei

Yay new shop!
IMG_20200422_143258.jpg

Bones

Bones

damn missed out on turnips, hope i see at least above a 100 before the weekend....

Far

Far

Congrats on the shop! Mine closed tomorrow and will reopen friday for the upgrade.

I think I'll get shafted on turnips this week, which is kinda unfortunate in that it was gonna be the last time I really messed with them since it would put me over the 10 earned million mark for the last miles goal.

Dei

Dei

I'm opening my gate for a bit in case anyone wants to check it out, or possibly sift through my pile of extra DIY patterns.

Bones

Bones

I'm opening my gate for a bit in case anyone wants to check it out, or possibly sift through my pile of extra DIY patterns.
sure whats your code?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Leif isn’t on my island :(

I have the bonus Nature Day Miles quests and a letter from Mr Nook, but no Leif.

BErt

BErt

He’s on mine if you want stuff. Or maybe you were just too early?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I think it’s because I logged in before installing the update. Gulliver is my visitor.

I’d love to visit to shop from Leif. Can I bring anything for your island? Do you need bamboo trees?

BErt

BErt

No, I’m good i think :) i just sent you a friend request. My gates are open. Help yourself to any fruit too.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you! I’ll be right over to visit :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you so much!

I bought as much as I could carry, sold some stuff and bought more :)

I really appreciate it!

Shawn

Shawn

Can you sell Hot Items on other islands as well? If so my current hot item is the barbell. Best selling item I’ve seen so far. 15k sell price. Great if you have lots of extra iron.
if you don’t have the recipe and you bring me iron I’ll make all the barbells you want (10 iron each)

My turnip prices are the worst though, so don’t ask. :/

Dei

Dei

Does everyone's Leif have the same things? Mine has Azalea and Hydrangea shrubs, and cosmos and Rose seeds.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I would love to buy some Cosmos seeds and Hydrangea shrubs later on Please. Leif won’t visit me until tomorrow.

I will share here why he has.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Can you sell Hot Items on other islands as well? If so my current hot item is the barbell. Best selling item I’ve seen so far. 15k sell price. Great if you have lots of extra iron.
if you don’t have the recipe and you bring me iron I’ll make all the barbells you want (10 iron each)

My turnip prices are the worst though, so don’t ask. :/
That’s awesome!

Dei

Dei

I would love to buy some Cosmos seeds and Hydrangea shrubs later on Please. Leif won’t visit me until tomorrow.

I will share here why he has.
I'm visiting my mom's island right now, I can open any time after I'm done.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you :)

Far

Far

Does everyone's Leif have the same things? Mine has Azalea and Hydrangea shrubs, and cosmos and Rose seeds.
Mine has Pink Azalea, White Azalea, Orange Tea Olive, Yellow Tea Olive shrub starts. Also Red, Yellow and White of both Roses and Lilies.

Dei

Dei

My gate is open. I'm probably going to be AFK fighting the daily schoolwork fight, so feel free to take some of the free things I have laying around to help me free up my storage space. :p

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you. I’ll be over shortly to visit your flower/Shrub stand and rosée what flowers your Nook store is selling. See you soon :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you, I bought as many shrubs and seeds as I could carry.

klew

klew

My Leif has pink/white azalea and blue/pink hydrangea shrubs, red/white/yellow roses and lilies, and buying turnips for 172, which is my highest ever, might sell all mine now, unless some of you might go higher this week.

BErt

BErt

I have pink and white azeleas and pink and red camellias

BErt

BErt

@Dei i raided your DIY stuff and left you 10 and 10 of the other shrubs from my stand by your house. Thanks!!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My Leif has pink and white azaleas and pink and red camelias.

He also has lily and mum seeds in all colours.
Bert and Dei, I sent you something from my cart. (We have the same shrubs Bert)

Shawn

Shawn

Did anyone’s joycon drift get really bad after this last patch? I can barely position myself correctly to mine a rock.

Dei

Dei

One of my villagers is currently making a set of (wearable) gold armor, if anyone wants to come over and learn the recipe.

BErt

BErt

One of my villagers is currently making a set of (wearable) gold armor, if anyone wants to come over and learn the recipe.
Oh, yes please! Gates open?

Also, Royal Crown is in my Abel Sisters if anyone is interested. It’s 1.2M bells

Dei

Dei

Oh, yes please! Gates open?

Also, Royal Crown is in my Abel Sisters if anyone is interested. It’s 1.2M bells
My gate is open, yes. I also want to buy the crown

BErt

BErt

sure, let me head over and then we’ll swap lol

BErt

BErt

Gate is open

Dei

Dei

Re-opened my gate for anyone who still wants the DIY. I don't know how long it will be there, so time sensitive. It's the villager house with the blue paw print on the door.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Yes please, I’m on my way to visit your resident for the pattern :)

thank you!

Far

Far

Feel like I'm late but heading over to check.

Edit: looks like he was still hammering away. I left some bells near the Starbucks as thanks.

Shawn

Shawn

Re-opened my gate for anyone who still wants the DIY. I don't know how long it will be there, so time sensitive. It's the villager house with the blue paw print on the door.
Don’t think I could ever add your friend code. Mine only accepts additions that begin with SW

Dei

Dei

Don’t think I could ever add your friend code. Mine only accepts additions that begin with SW
That's not my friend code, that's my designer code for Abel Sisters. My friend code is in the main Switch thread.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I have shooting stars and Celeste. Please let me know if you’d like to visit.

Dei

Dei

I have shooting stars and Celeste. Please let me know if you’d like to visit.
Open upppppp.
:D

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My dodo code is: JKXY2.

My son is here too.

We’re out randomly star wishing and Céleste was in the square when I last saw her.

Dei

Dei

It ok if I bring my son and kids as well then?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

For sure :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Please let me know if the code works for them. If not, I can go set a new one.

Dei

Dei

Please let me know if the code works for them. If not, I can go set a new one.
I assumed you opened it to friends only, in which case we'd need a new code. :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Setting it now :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

M0J5S

Far

Far

Anyone still have turnips they need to sell this week? Girlfriend has 535 for the next bit. Code is HGGXW.

@Squidleybits Heading over to grab the recipe at least.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you whoever donated to my bridge! That was super nice of you!

klew

klew

Looks like I have some sorting to do tonight
20200424_173547.jpg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Oooh what are those?

Far

Far

Very expensive right now.

But they are amiibo cards that function similarly to amiibo's in that they each have either a villager or an admin, like Isabell or Nook, character on them. The villager cards can then be used to get that character in your village using the kiosk in Resident Services, inviting them to camp a few times and fulfilling their requests. They are also the easiest and fastest way to kick villagers out as when a new one from the camp wants to move in you can ask someone to leave without going through the standard ways.

Any really highly sought after villager's card can be sold as well for sort of insane prices.

Dei

Dei

I had a whole bunch from playing Happy Home Designer, then I spilled stuff on them and they got thrown out last year, and I am filled with regret. That said, I had Cookie, and let my husband use her card, so it's ok.

Far

Far

Sarah is gonna close her gates for the time being but let me know if you need them opened again to sell. We have just over 3.5 hours left before Nook's closes.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Im about to go on some mystery tours, but if anyone would like to come wish on stars and visit Celeste, let me know :)

klew

klew

I would like to see some falling stars, never found them on my island, wonder if the fragments will carry over.

Dei

Dei

I would like to see some falling stars, never found them on my island, wonder if the fragments will carry over.
They do.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m visiting my son’s island, but can open the gates when I get back :)

klew

klew

Thanks, take your time, my joycons need to recharge anyway

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Wow! My son has them too! What are the odds of that!? We couldn’t find Celeste. He only just started though.

J6BG1

Is my new code. I’m watering flowers and my son is here doing something :)

Far

Far

Actually I have the shower as well tonight. Dunno what the frequency is typically but I'm seeing 2 at a time usually. 7KYQQ

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

What all does Celeste have after the first time we meet her?

Dei

Dei

What all does Celeste have after the first time we meet her?
Did you see my space attic?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I didn’t, but that sounds awesome! I’m looking forward to her visits :)

Far

Far

BErt

BErt

Anybody have a lava lamp catalogued? I can pay for it

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

The Rocket lamp?

I can mail order you one if you like :)

BErt

BErt

The Rocket lamp?

I can mail order you one if you like :)
yes please! Let me know if you want the bells ty!! :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

yes please! Let me know if you want the bells ty!! :)
It’s on its way, no bells needed :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Also Mabel is here today selling Bomber jackets, Catepillar costumes, Fedoras and other stuff if anyone is interested :)

Bones

Bones

Also Mabel is here today selling Bomber jackets, Catepillar costumes, Fedoras and other stuff if anyone is interested :)
yes please? dodo code or should i send you a friend request?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m so sorry, she’s gone for the day.

Was there something specific you were interested in? I bought most of what she was selling at her stand and could order it for you.

Just let me know :)

And yes please, send a request :)

BErt

BErt

Turnip price of 90 if anyone wants to buy

Shawn

Shawn

What happens to turnips if you don't sell them by the end of the week?

BErt

BErt

What happens to turnips if you don't sell them by the end of the week?
they turn rotten. They can be used at that time to gather ants but not much else

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Turnip price of 90 if anyone wants to buy
Yes please! Would you be offended if I made two trips?

BErt

BErt

Not at all! I had 90 last week too and a friend made 16 trips lol - code is HN29F for anyone that wants it

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Are there any items I can offer? I have the full bear family.

Or Nook Mile tickets?

BErt

BErt

Not looking for anything specific right now :)

Shawn

Shawn

I'll swing by too.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

If anyone is interested, my store has a blue printed baby bear today and I have the plain one. It also has the light pink flamingo lol.

I have the standard bear family as well.

Bones

Bones

damn, i just bought mine for 109 lol....oh well if anyone gets a high sell value this week let me know hahaha

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you! I forgot to leave my slingshot at home and left it on the ground. I will pick it up on my return trip. I promise not to permanently litter.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Yeah, I’m a noob lol.

BErt

BErt

Communication crashed! Did anyone lose anything?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Not here. I got the weird error though.

BErt

BErt

New code - CTSPD

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you :)

I really appreciate you sharing your price with us!

BErt

BErt

@Shawnacy let me know if you lost anything i feel bad :(

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thanks again!

Shawn

Shawn

Might have been my issue. I'm dealing with a pretty bad internet provider at my current location. Don't think I'll attempt that again.

General Specific

General Specific

New code - CTSPD
I may head over in just a bit to buy some as well. :)

BErt

BErt

I may head over in just a bit to buy some as well. :)
M7GJ7

General Specific

General Specific

Turns out I need a paid Nintendo account, which I don't have. My wife does, so I will be heading over with their character in just a bit. Thanks!

Shawn

Shawn

If anyone has anything nautical that you don’t need or are willing to trade/sell (such as anchor statues or fishing poles from the fishing tourney) I’m trying to theme for a sleepy fishing village. Anything that kind looks of that theme or rustic/stone is great. Also if anyone has the gray stone lighthouse I’d love to talk to you about trading for some travel tickets.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My store has this lighthouse:

1103AB91-3C3C-426A-BE48-65EEDEBEBC6D.jpeg

Is this it? My phone makes it look odd. This is what the white Lamp looks like for comparison.

DC9A0D54-B04A-4C47-89F9-2B0AA9304FE0.jpeg

Shawn

Shawn

I think the lighthouse I need is the one with a visible brink design.
I have black lamp posts if anyone needs them.

General Specific

General Specific

We have the lighthouse you seek, @Shawnacy
We also have an anchor on our island that you can come inspect and then have to order from your catalog

I am logging in my wife's character to open the island now.

General Specific

General Specific

Code: DL48V

Dei

Dei

We have the lighthouse you seek, @Shawnacy
We also have an anchor on our island that you can come inspect and then have to order from your catalog

I am logging in my wife's character to open the island now.
If it's the anchor from the fishing tournament, you can't order those from the catalog.

General Specific

General Specific

Oh, dang, well then the lighthouse at least

General Specific

General Specific

Well, I gotta go take care of some other things. Let me know when you will be back on, @Shawnacy and we can arrange a time for you to come over and get the lighthouse.

Dei

Dei

Anyone have Redd's boat on their island today with art pieces still available?

klew

klew

My Redd has all fakes: academic, amazing, and scenic paintings. I bought the fake informative statue.

General Specific

General Specific

So wife says you can't order from other people's islands. We are looking for a few things though, so would be willing to trade for the following:
  • The Pool in grey w/ purple water Acquired!
  • Tea cup ride in colorful or black
  • Snack machine in grey or black
  • public bench preferably in pink & blue, 2 blue, 2 green, black & white Acquired!

We also have Redd on our island currently, but I think the 3 remaining art pieces are fakes.

Dill is getting on now and will be on for a bit, anyone that wants to stop by is welcome.

Dodo Code: MYHTL

Dei

Dei

I have a white snack machine. My tea cups have a purple pot in the middle with multi colored cups, but I don't know if it's "colorful"

Far

Far

Museum is coming together.

FB_IMG_1587931074103.jpg

BErt

BErt

I have the public bench in blue/blue

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My snack machine is white, sorry :(

How many variety of the stuffed bears are there and do they come in pink?

Dei

Dei

My snack machine is white, sorry :(

How many variety of the stuffed bears are there and do they come in pink?
There are a lot of bears. Did you see my basement. 0_0

BErt

BErt

Not sure of all the varieties but there is also a Giant Bear diy that costs 1 each of mama, papa, and baby bears to make and is customizable5134B8AD-3F8B-4B92-8B68-282AF9700B49.jpeg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I love him! Other than the idea of sacrificing bears to make him lol.

figmentPez

figmentPez

General Specific

General Specific

So while we were open today, someone named Tracy stopped by, was that you or someone for you, @Shawnacy?

Either way, we ordered a lighthouse, so you will either need to come to our island tomorrow or we will need to go to your island to drop it off.

Dei

Dei

That was me.

General Specific

General Specific

That was me.
ah, I wasn’t sure. Enjoy your painting. :)

Shawn

Shawn

You still on General? You can mail me the lighthouse and if nothing else I can send you some mystery island tickets. I think to mail though I need to visit your island or the other way around. My friend code is SW-7338-2808-7000

Shawn

Shawn

Amazing Painting is here on Redd's ship and is legit.
He also has a fake of the Mona Lisa (Famous Painting) with the evil eyes, or the fake Vitruvian Man (Academic Painting) with the coffee stain.
He will be here for the next three hours. My connection isn't great right now though, but we can attempt and see if we can get you here if anyone wants to try.

Bones

Bones

Amazing Painting is here on Redd's ship and is legit.
He also has a fake of the Mona Lisa (Famous Painting) with the evil eyes, or the fake Vitruvian Man (Academic Painting) with the coffee stain.
He will be here for the next three hours. My connection isn't great right now though, but we can attempt and see if we can get you here if anyone wants to try.
I am interested, let me know

Shawn

Shawn

Okay. Give me a few minutes and I'll get a code for you.

Shawn

Shawn

713M4.
Bring a ladder and pole vault. Boat is on the far side of the island in the back.
My connection is sketchy on this network so if there is an issue my apologies.

Shawn

Shawn

Never mind unfortunately. My connection here is absolute crap and won't stay open for more than a minute or two. Can't have a solid connection until I get back to my place.

Bones

Bones

ok sounds good man, no worries

BErt

BErt

@Dei i know you catalogued the yellow cute sofa when you were over here, are you interested in this matching diy table?
5186D3D7-5C0B-409C-876A-BD00DDBA1DCA.jpeg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

How much do the legit paintings sell for?

I was shocked by his prices when he was free roaming my island.

Shawn

Shawn

How much do the legit paintings sell for?

I was shocked by his prices when he was free roaming my island.
Just under $5k. He asks for a crazy amount his first time you talk to him, but when you say no he drops the prices. From then on the prices are that $5k for each I think

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

He asked just shy of $500,000 the first time and today he wants around $50,000. I’ll negotiate with Mr Shady.

Edit- I couldn’t negotiate, but it’s a perfect painting and Blathers wants it.

If you’d like to stop by, please let me know.

Shawn

Shawn

He asked just shy of $500,000 the first time and today he wants around $50,000. I’ll negotiate with Mr Shady.

Edit- I couldn’t negotiate, but it’s a perfect painting and Blathers wants it.
Trying to remember what he asked the first time. I know when I bought from him the next time it was $5k for each of the paintings/statues he had up. Maybe it changes.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I still can’t go on his boat. Evidently it’s too «shady »to enter without permission.

BErt

BErt

The next time he comes to your island he’ll let you on

Dei

Dei

@Dei i know you catalogued the yellow cute sofa when you were over here, are you interested in this matching diy table?
View attachment 33737
Buy it and mail it to me and I'll mail you the money back.

Shawn

Shawn

The next time he comes to your island he’ll let you on
Yeah. Just talk to him when he's wandering around again and he'll let you know his operation is running.

General Specific

General Specific

I’m working right now so can’t get on. I am asking my wife to get on and get you a dodo code, @Shawnacy

edit: also gave them your friend code, so they may just mail it.

edit2: they made a wish list, so if you have any of these, they would trade

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

According to Turnip Prophet, my turnip procès will be sad this week :(

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I have the white street lamps and the cute white sofa.

And the tea table.

Shawn

Shawn

I’m working right now so can’t get on. I am asking my wife to get on and get you a dodo code, @Shawnacy

edit: also gave them your friend code, so they may just mail it.

edit2: they made a wish list, so if you have any of these, they would trade
It doesn’t look like I have anything on the list except a cherry bonsai. If you have them give me an invite code I’ll be right over if they have the lighthouse to trade (if you ordered it). I’ll bring the bonsai, two tour tickets and two bell vouchers if that’s okay.

Shawn

Shawn

I’m opening the gate with dodo code:
KC11W

Happy to chat and trade.
Kicks is here selling his shoes and bags.
Able sisters also have the bones costume, astronaut helmet and bubble gum items.

General Specific

General Specific

It doesn’t look like I have anything on the list except a cherry bonsai. If you have them give me an invite code I’ll be right over if they have the lighthouse to trade (if you ordered it). I’ll bring the bonsai, two tour tickets and two bell vouchers if that’s okay.
cherry bonsai and the tickets should be fine, but you can work it out amongst yourselves. I will hopefully have a code for you soon.

edit: I gave them your code

Dei

Dei

Who else needs a vacation?!
IMG_20200427_131835.jpg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Isabelle gave my island only one star. I was most crushed :(

Dei

Dei

Isabelle gave my island only one star. I was most crushed :(
You always start at 1 star.

Dei

Dei

Gate is open for a bit if anyone wants to go though my extra DIYs or take a mystery gift.

BErt

BErt

I am apparently collecting antique furniture now if anyone comes across any

Bones

Bones

I am apparently collecting antique furniture now if anyone comes across any
I got the antique chair. Should I send it to you?

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm apparently bored enough at work that I read this thread.
I still haven't got a clue what the point of this game is supposed to be.

Dei

Dei

To decorate an island and pretend you don't live in a shit show of a world.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

And to impress a set of judges who rates your island and your home.

The game seems to know what I need and a green baby panda is in my store if anyone wants one.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Escapism, mainly.

ikegarden.jpg

--Patrick

BErt

BErt

I got the antique chair. Should I send it to you?
Please if you can? I may need to come get it if we havent visited each other yet. Let me know thanks!

Dei

Dei

Saharah is in my town and my extra DIY pile is overflowing again, so feel free to come visit and take some of my extra shit. ;)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Very expensive right now.

But they are amiibo cards that function similarly to amiibo's in that they each have either a villager or an admin, like Isabell or Nook, character on them. The villager cards can then be used to get that character in your village using the kiosk in Resident Services, inviting them to camp a few times and fulfilling their requests. They are also the easiest and fastest way to kick villagers out as when a new one from the camp wants to move in you can ask someone to leave without going through the standard ways.

Any really highly sought after villager's card can be sold as well for sort of insane prices.

I want to point out that it's also entirely possible to just buy a writable nfc card for under a dollar and load any amiibo data you want to it. You know, if you so inclined.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

To get Stitches the Bear?

I’m on tours looking for him.

klew

klew

I want to point out that it's also entirely possible to just buy a writable nfc card for under a dollar and load any amiibo data you want to it. You know, if you so inclined.
If you have a relatively recent transit ticket or hotel key card, it might have an embedded nfc chip you can use

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Tammi is handing out giant teddy bear recipes!!!

Anyone who wants one is welcome to come visit.

OMG!

Dei

Dei

Tammi is handing out giant teddy bear recipes!!!

Anyone who wants one is welcome to come visit.

OMG!
Open your gate. >.>

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

For sure :)

The code is G6GR9

It will work for your family as well if they’re interested :)

Far

Far

That's what I'm doing actually, have 20 on the way that were $24 total.

To get Stitches the Bear?

I’m on tours looking for him.
As long as an amiibo card exists for him it should be possible.

BErt

BErt

@General Specific i ordered you two of the blue/blue public seats but i cant send them to you because when you visted we werent switch friends. Do you want them?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I closed the gate to shop and send mail, but I would be more than happy to re-open them if anyone else would like the recipe.

It can be customized in a pale pink and white fabric.

I’m planning my town square around them lol.

Dei

Dei

I closed the gate to shop and send mail, but I would be more than happy to re-open them if anyone else would like the recipe.

It can be customized in a pale pink and white fabric.

I’m planning my town square around them lol.
This is my basement right now.
IMG_20200428_145849.jpg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

That is absolutely adorable! I love it.

(I just mailed you a few extras not knowing you had them...)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

This is right as you walk onto my island from the airport. I think a second one on the other side is in order tomorrow :)

3272B9EC-B346-4395-B45F-67C5CA602602.jpeg

Dei

Dei

That is absolutely adorable! I love it.

(I just mailed you a few extras not knowing you had them...)
If you could send me a Papa Bear from your catalog I'd appreciate it and would pay you back, I only have Papa Panda.

General Specific

General Specific

@General Specific i ordered you two of the blue/blue public seats but i cant send them to you because when you visted we werent switch friends. Do you want them?
Sure, do you want anything in trade?

Also, according to turnipprophet.com, my island may have a large spike on Wednesday afternoon. Somewhere in the 202-606 range. That is, of course, based only on this week’s prices that I am hoping I remembered correctly.

I will let everyone know tomorrow what prices are and we will open our gate to let people come sell if they are really good.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

If you could send me a Papa Bear from your catalog I'd appreciate it and would pay you back, I only have Papa Panda.
He’s on his way, no payment needed.

BErt

BErt

Sure, do you want anything in trade?

Also, according to turnipprophet.com, my island may have a large spike on Wednesday afternoon. Somewhere in the 202-606 range. That is, of course, based only on this week’s prices that I am hoping I remembered correctly.

I will let everyone know tomorrow what prices are and we will open our gate to let people come sell if they are really good.
like i said, im looking for antique furniture right now. Im not really worried about it, i ordered then for you just let me know when you want to get them :)

General Specific

General Specific

like i said, im looking for antique furniture right now. Im not really worried about it, i ordered then for you just let me know when you want to get them :)
We don’t have anything labeled as antique, but we have the “Den desk” that kinda looks antique

see:https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Den_Set_(New_Horizons)

BErt

BErt

Sure, ill take that!

General Specific

General Specific

Sure, ill take that!
OK, so we are ordering a new one for ourselves and so an trade one of the ones we already have whenever you like. Wife is playing now, so we can open up and you can come over or vice versa.

BErt

BErt

Sure send me a code ill be right over :)

General Specific

General Specific

Sure send me a code ill be right over :)
Code: 0BW67

Shawn

Shawn

Anyone need Iron Armor DIY? Boyd is making it.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My daughter is a time lord of sorts and has found Celeste and a meteor shower one night next week.

Please let me know if you’d like to visit her island.

Dei

Dei

I don't have shooting stars, but I do have Celeste, and my gate is open.

klew

klew

I went through those 13 packs of amiibo cards, I don't think I got any high demand characters

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Red’s boat is here selling what I think is a real Statue of David/Gallant Statue. Hopefully the shipping won’t take too long and I can confirm.

BErt

BErt

OMG EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

Shawn

Shawn

Red’s boat is here selling what I think is a real Statue of David/Gallant Statue. Hopefully the shipping won’t take too long and I can confirm.
Check online for ways to check. Most art has a chance of being phony. The fake statue of David has a book in his hand. The real one has nothing.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Mine has nothing in his hand.

Can others come buy?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

OMG EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday!!

Far

Far

I have Tom cat in boxes, by accident which I'm not super pleased about, but I am getting Lucky so not totally upset. Let me know if anyone wants him, you can jump over and talk to him.

If you do get him, in the future if a prospective villager says "Should I go talk to Tom?" the second time, they aren't talking about Nook...

General Specific

General Specific

So turnip price this morning was 154, this afternoon it is only 285. Within the prediction, but on the low side.

We can open up later for anyone who wants to sell at that price.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Wow! So adding one Giant Pink Teddy Bear raised me to two stars.

However, I have too many trees. People are getting lost and missing their shows. Lol.

Dei

Dei

Wow! So adding one Giant Pink Teddy Bear raised me to two stars.

However, I have too many trees. People are getting lost and missing their shows. Lol.
You were probably already two stars. You always start at 1 and it will only ever go up 1 star a day. The biggest deciding factor in getting to three stars is how many residents you have.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

That makes much more sense than one bear making the difference. He is pretty awesome, though :)

My kids have teased me about the tree issue. I like the trees. It will make me sad to chop them.

I’m at 8 residents. Kyle was my campground guy that I invited and I recruited Chèvre and Claudia. I would love to find a cat and a bear.

Dei

Dei

That makes much more sense than one bear making the difference. He is pretty awesome, though :)

My kids have teased me about the tree issue. I like the trees. It will make me sad to chop them.

I’m at 8 residents. Kyle was my campground guy that I invited and I recruited Chèvre and Claudia. I would love to find a cat and a bear.
My husband also gets that warning. Most of his island is a giant fruit orchard. I made his passport picture look like he is lost in a forest.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My husband also gets that warning. Most of his island is a giant fruit orchard. I made his passport picture look like he is lost in a forest.
That’s awesome!

My passport picture is in my flower garden. I have bred a lot of pink flowers, a good number of orange and somehow a black tulip.

I’m planning a fountain and pink flower only area near the giant bear. It might be too much pink. There aren’t pink fountains, benches and lights so I have some pretty white iron ones.

Dei

Dei

That’s awesome!

My passport picture is in my flower garden. I have bred a lot of pink flowers, a good number of orange and somehow a black tulip.

I’m planning a fountain and pink flower only area near the giant bear. It might be too much pink. There aren’t pink fountains, benches and lights so I have some pretty white iron ones.
I think I have palm tree lights that you can customize to pink.

Open your gate and I'll bring a couple over.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Awesome thank you!

Please let me know if there is anything you’re looking for.

Dei

Dei

I'm looking for Cute and Imperial furniture for the most part. I haven't put together a list of what I already have yet though, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

It’s open for friends, no code :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

If anyone would like to buy the David statue from Redd (or a gas range lol), my Gates are still open for friends.

Dei

Dei

If anyone would like to buy the David statue from Redd (or a gas range lol), my Gates are still open for friends.
I think you already bought that one didn't you? It had a sold sign on it.

grub

grub

My wife told me that turnips are selling for 454. I'll open my gates in like 5 hours after work

grub

grub

It will be open to all the halforumites. I don't really want anything. But I won't be home until 5pm Pacific time

Shawn

Shawn

It will be open to all the halforumites. I don't really want anything. But I won't be home until 5pm Pacific time
Sounds good. If you can throw up a gate code around that time that would be great. Thank you!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I think you already bought that one didn't you? It had a sold sign on it.
You were able to buy the statue too weren’t you?

Dei

Dei

You were able to buy the statue too weren’t you?
I bought the other statue.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Oh I’m sorry. I misunderstood.

I got hopeful that multiples could be bought. Silly me.

Dei

Dei

I am looking for a blue zap suit for my son if anyone gets one in their shops. If you send it to me I will pay you back.

Far

Far

I would love to find a cat and a bear.
You can come to my island and talk to Tom (he's a cat) and moving today and invite him to your island. I think he should be able to go to yours if that's the case.

Shawn

Shawn

I am looking for a blue zap suit for my son if anyone gets one in their shops. If you send it to me I will pay you back.
I may have one Dei. I’ll check later tonight but if I do it’s yours.

Bones

Bones

I may have one Dei. I’ll check later tonight but if I do it’s yours.
and if he doesnt I might O_O

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

You can come to my island and talk to Tom (he's a cat) and moving today and invite him to your island. I think he should be able to go to yours if that's the case.
Yes please if you’re sure that’s ok?

I’m on a tour now but I shouldn’t be too long.

Is there anything you’re looking for that I can bring with me or send by mail?

Far

Far

Yes please if you’re sure that’s ok?

I’m on a tour now but I shouldn’t be too long.

Is there anything you’re looking for that I can bring with me or send by mail?
Not a problem at all, if none one came to get him by the end of the day he basically vanishes so happy for someone to get him. Not looking for anything in particular, if you want to bring a Nook Miles Ticket I wouldn't say no.

Island is open whenever you're available might not be around to interact with much but you should be able to get in. Code is 1RNP9. His house is straight ahead after you get off the plane, just past the plaza, grey with a fish on his door. I'll leave the pink stuff I have been saving for you as well near his house. Take it all, sell it if you don't need it

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you so much! I’ll be by shortly :)
Post automatically merged:

He will be moving to a lovely beach front spot and you can come visit whenever you’d like :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I was just typing thank you lol

Far

Far

Lol did it boot you?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

It did lol

It’s seen my quarantine hair....

Far

Far

Strange, you can try again, the code should still be the same.

Edit: made it!
20200429_164058.jpg

Birthday party!

klew

klew

My wife told me that turnips are selling for 454. I'll open my gates in like 5 hours after work
sounds like it's worth several trips. Something I can drop off as thanks?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Strange, you can try again, the code should still be the same.

Edit: made it!
View attachment 33759

Birthday party!
Thank you for everything! Your island, especially your museum, looks awesome!

His lot is sold!

079111EA-AEEE-4012-B6B3-26F5C92D9430.jpeg

grub

grub

No need for donations. Dodo Code is 24GRY. I'll be open for a bit.

Dei

Dei

No need for donations. Dodo Code is 24GRY. I'll be open for a bit.
It ok if my husband and kids come too?

Far

Far

Thank you for everything! Your island, especially your museum, looks awesome!

His lot is sold!

View attachment 33760
Any time, glad he got to go somewhere. I was upset with myself for kicking him out for not paying attention.

grub

grub

Absolutely, my wife fenced off the route to the store. She doesn't know you all enough. It's hard to miss.

Dei

Dei

Absolutely, my wife fenced off the route to the store. She doesn't know you all enough. It's hard to miss.
Incoming arrival spam. ;)

grub

grub

Everyone done?

Far

Far

Dunno if everyone knows yet but I was frustrated with how slow it is to type on the controllers and looked into if there was another way. Turns out there is, right from Nintendo via the Nintendo Switch Online app, then via the Nook Link app within that. It also allows you to do other things, like move around, while you're typing the message on your phone without interrupting you.

grub

grub

Thanks to whoever left the bells.

Dei

Dei

Dunno if everyone knows yet but I was frustrated with how slow it is to type on the controllers and looked into if there was another way. Turns out there is, right from Nintendo via the Nintendo Switch Online app, then via the Nook Link app within that. It also allows you to do other things, like move around, while you're typing the message on your phone without interrupting you.

You can also hook a USB keyboard to the Switch dock.

Dei

Dei

I'm replacing Sterling with Fushcia, so if anyone wants a jock eagle with a knight helmet whose house is a dungeon I'll open my gate for you to claim him.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

That’s good to know. Typing on the controller is painful.

Shawn

Shawn

Thanks to whoever left the bells.
By chance are you still around? Just became available and wanted to see if I could sell turnips.

Shawn

Shawn

My mistake Dei. My apologies.
I have the blue power suit.

grub

grub

Sure, Dodo Code is GK77V.

Shawn

Shawn

Sure, Dodo Code is GK77V.
Cool thank you. Five minutes

Shawn

Shawn

Incoming

Shawn

Shawn

Thanks for opening up. I can pay off my next loan finally. :)

grub

grub

No problem.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Three stars! A certain famous singer clearly likes large pink bears and a lot of trees :)

Shawn

Shawn

A complicated puzzle. I love working the hills into my design and therefore inclines will be common. Problem is the max number of inclines is 8 and I’m already at 6 and with half the map to complete.
My east pathway is on the second tier. I want to have access to a third tier but I also want to have a path down to the secret beach without needing ladders.

Thoughts?

Attachments

Dei

Dei

A complicated puzzle. I love working the hills into my design and therefore inclines will be common. Problem is the max number of inclines is 8 and I’m already at 6 and with half the map to complete.
My east pathway is on the second tier. I want to have access to a third tier but I also want to have a path down to the secret beach without needing ladders.

Thoughts?
Your secret beach is close enough to the real beach that you can just flatten the ground in front of it to make a path to the beach and therefore have a "secret path."

That's what I did at least.

Shawn

Shawn

Your secret beach is close enough to the real beach that you can just flatten the ground in front of it to make a path to the beach and therefore have a "secret path."

That's what I did at least.

I absolutely did not think of that. Thank you!

BErt

BErt

502 for turnips if anyone still needs to sell

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

502 for turnips if anyone still needs to sell
I’ve sold mine already this week, but my son hasn’t. May he visit you please?

klew

klew

Moe is leaving my island

Shawn

Shawn

Plucky is going to be boxing up from my island on Friday. If you want her let me know by tomorrow evening.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I did a ton of tours today and didn’t find a bear. I found another cat, Punchy who is pretty cute, so he’s moving in :)

PatrThom

PatrThom

I found another cat, Punchy who is pretty cute, so he’s moving in :)
Won't HCGLNS Pud be jealous?

--Patrick

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Won't HCGLNS Pud be jealous?

--Patrick
I have enough love for my digital and real cats.

Not my digital Pikachu Tomagachi back in the day though, he didn’t make it :(

PatrThom

PatrThom

Not my digital Pikachu Tomagachi back in the day though, he didn’t make it :(
We put a new battery in ours and gave it to our son.
For almost a solid week or two, all of a sudden you'd hear, "Don't let the bedbugs bite! *CHOMP* Don't let the bedbugs bite! *CHOMP*" over and over again.
I don't know if he just ran the new battery down already, or if he finally learned how to set the alarm properly, but mercifully it has stopped.

--Patrick

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I was unprepared for the amount of « care »
Pikachu needed. And also young.

In Island news, Buck said it was time for him to move on today. I’m not a fan so I wished him well. Does that mean he will pack up tomorrow? Would he have stayed if I wanted him to?

BErt

BErt

@Squidleybits im so sorry i didnt see your message until now :(

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

No worries :)

If anyone has a good price this afternoon, as in 150+, may my son come over for a moment and sell please? He only needs one trip.

Far

Far

I was unprepared for the amount of « care »
Pikachu needed. And also young.

In Island news, Buck said it was time for him to move on today. I’m not a fan so I wished him well. Does that mean he will pack up tomorrow? Would he have stayed if I wanted him to?
When they ask to go there are two options, one that says roughly "see ya!" and another that says "No, don't go!". They will never leave if you ask them to stay.

Margie is packing today if anyone wants a white elephant.

Shawn

Shawn

No worries :)

If anyone has a good price this afternoon, as in 150+, may my son come over for a moment and sell please? He only needs one trip.
I have a sell of 185 right now until noon PST (just over two hours). My predictor thinks it might get closer to 200 after noon though.

Edit: definitely go with Dei if your kid can log in within the hour. I think she’s going to have the best price overall.

Dei

Dei

I have 197 for the next hour. I'm about to hop in the shower, so my gate is open while I'm doing that. FF32F

Shawn

Shawn

I have 197 for the next hour. I'm about to hop in the shower, so my gate is open while I'm doing that. FF32F
I came by just to tour. Nice island! Loved the Museum entrance and the maze. I also took the signpost DIY.

Dei

Dei

I came by just to tour. Nice island! Loved the Museum entrance and the maze. I also took the signpost DIY.
The museum entrance is still a WIP (currently working on nudging the stairs wider), but thank you!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Yes please! He is on his way. His in game name is Rexx from Puh Empire.

Thanks so much.

He says thank you as well :)

Dei

Dei

Sprocket will be moving out tomorrow if anyone wants a jock robot chicken.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Tom just complemented your good taste and the racing outfit you gave him :)

Far

Far

Tom just complemented your good taste and the racing outfit you gave him :)
HAH! Really? I didn't realize they'd carry anything over when transferred! That's great.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

It was super cute :)

Dei

Dei

Sprocket is moving out today if anyone would like to come and claim him.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

He’s cute!

I have Buck in the process of moving out, so I don’t think I can invite him until the move out is complete, right?

(I didn’t offer Buck here because he’s really obnoxious. Not as bad as my plumber butt guy though...)

Dei

Dei

He’s cute!

I have Buck in the process of moving out, so I don’t think I can invite him until the move out is complete, right?

(I didn’t offer Buck here because he’s really obnoxious. Not as bad as my plumber butt guy though...)
It might work if he's boxed up? You can come try.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m on the phone with my mum, but will come visit soon :)

Thank you!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My clothes has Renaissance dresses if you’re interested?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I had some connection issues. I’m trying again - sorry!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Omg he is talking about how sweaty he smells.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m sorry, our internet has been crap all night. I didn’t mean to leave like that.

Dei

Dei

I had some connection issues. I’m trying again - sorry!
My switch got knocked out of the dock and the connection dropped, did you want to come back?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Sure please. I really thought that was me as it took me three tries to connect.

Dei

Dei

Sure please. I really thought that was me as it took me three tries to connect.
My gate is open again, but fair warning, my daughter is messing around as me right now lol.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Ok :)

I’d like to check out your clothing store if that’s ok?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

@Far it wasn’t sad. There was a skeleton onesie. I can send you one!!!

Far

Far

@Far it wasn’t sad. There was a skeleton onesie. I can send you one!!!
Just a pocket react I believe! Though I wouldn't say no to one :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Just a pocket react I believe! Though I wouldn't say no to one :)
It’s on its way :)

BErt

BErt

@Dei do you need the imperial bed?

Shawn

Shawn

Turnips are 105 on my island.

Dei

Dei

@Dei do you need the imperial bed?
Have it

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I went big (for me at least) on turnips today. I filled my « root cellar » and a medium sized field outside. I’ll make it pretty later with the terraforming dirt path.

Today is mystery tour day to replace Buck. I have never seen a rabbit or a bear on one yet. That would be nice. I wouldn’t say no to a cat either. Art imitates life after all :D

Actually, an island full of cats would have been awesome. Why didn’t I do that?!

Dei

Dei

I have the kitchen island with dark brown sides in my catalog. It's 170,000 bells if anyone would like me to order for them.
IMG_20200502_105709.jpg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Yes please! I currently have my coffee maker and other appliances on barrels. It’s sad.

We are out at a park now (because we are finally allowed to - yay!), but I can drop off payment later on.

Dei

Dei

Also my extra DIY pile has gone out of control again, so I'm opening my gate for anyone that wants to come peruse it.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Also my extra DIY pile has gone out of control again, so I'm opening my gate for anyone that wants to come peruse it.
Please let me know when you’re free for a quick visit :)

Dei

Dei

Please let me know when you’re free for a quick visit :)
I literally just closed my gate, it was open for the last hour and a half. Hold on and I'll reopen it super quick.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you

Dei

Dei

Thank you
Ok it's open.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Ok it's open.
Thanks again!

I’m the slowest typer ever in this game :(

Shawn

Shawn

I have the kitchen island with dark brown sides in my catalog. It's 170,000 bells if anyone would like me to order for them.View attachment 33785
I will take one too as well. No hurry in ordering if you are done playing for the evening. Thank you.

Dei

Dei

I will take one too as well. No hurry in ordering if you are done playing for the evening. Thank you.
I'll be playing later because my husband is getting a meteor shower tonight (I'm on MDT), so if you mail me the money I'll send it in a few hours.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I went on some Nook Miles tours to go villager hunting. I still haven’t seem a bear or rabbit.

I found Fauna and she is so cute. She even calls me dearie.

Al needs to stop being creepy and pull his pants up ...

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Celeste is visiting tonight if anyone would like to drop by to see her. I don’t appear to have shooting stars.

Please excuse the mess - I’m trying out a few path ideas.

Dei

Dei

My gate is open. Saharah is on my island selling magic circle rugs as her medium rug. If you come over, please consider watering the hydrangeas and red roses to the right of my house to help me get hybrids to breed.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’ll drop over and water those flowers and visit Saharah.

Would you like to visit Celeste after?

BErt

BErt

Does anyone have a red phone booth in their nook redemption catalog? I can trade 2 nook miles tickets for it

Shawn

Shawn

Anyone have any promising turnip ranges coming up? Looks like mine is only maxing out at 145 this week.

Dei

Dei

Anyone have any promising turnip ranges coming up? Looks like mine is only maxing out at 145 this week.
My husband has a 55% chance for a large spike, it's still too early to tell.

Dei

Dei

My husband's turnip prophet looks promising for tomorrow.
Screenshot_20200505-122936.png

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I have a 51% chance of a large spike as early as Thursday morning with a possible maximum of 642.

I should know more tomorrow.
82819FB8-F352-4FDE-8018-D2ABEEC2A83D.png

Post automatically merged:

My husband's turnip prophet looks promising for tomorrow.
View attachment 33794
That looks really good!

Dei

Dei

Also my dad and I are pretty much in competition to have the best art gallery, so if anyone gets Redd and he has extra real art, please let me know.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Man, the stalk market was so much simpler back in the GameCube days.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Also my dad and I are pretty much in competition to have the best art gallery, so if anyone gets Redd and he has extra real art, please let me know.
Did you luck out with that statue on my island?

The one I bought was real.

Dei

Dei

Did you luck out with that statue on my island?

The one I bought was real.
Well I had a guide, so I knew it was real before I bought it. :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Well I had a guide, so I knew it was real before I bought it. :)
Nice!

BErt

BErt

Curlos is giving out a Gold Screen Wall DIY right now if anyone is interested. Not sure how long he will continue

Dei

Dei

My mom is looking for a pine bonsai tree. Does anyone have this?

Bones

Bones

Curlos is giving out a Gold Screen Wall DIY right now if anyone is interested. Not sure how long he will continue
Am interested. How do I get to you?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Did I miss him?

BErt

BErt

It appears he is done sorry guys :(

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My mom is looking for a pine bonsai tree. Does anyone have this?
You could try Nookazon to see if someone has one for trade?

I had a look over lunch today and it looks fun.

klew

klew

Looks like the pine stuff is fall weather, so either wait/time travel, or find someone playing in southern hemisphere

Shawn

Shawn

I need an old priest and a young priest...

Shawn

Shawn

They were like that for hours. Even Biskit was like “nope!”

BErt

BErt

Was someone here looking for a red zap suit? My ables has it today

Shawn

Shawn

Redd is visiting my island. I'll be able to open the gates in about two hours. Let me know if you want to make the trip and I'll get you my code when I'm able.
I've made my purchase but he has three paintings left.
*Solemn Painting
*Wistful Painting
*Famous Painting.

Just in case you'd prefer to figure out the fakes on your own I'm spoilering the answers here. So only click if you want to know before you make the trip.
*Solemn Painting (Real)
*Wistful Painting (Fake)
*Famous Painting (Fake)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My turnip prices are now 65% likely to be on a decreasing trend and only 34% large spike now :(

It looked so good earlier this week.

Bones

Bones

yeah im looking bad too...god i hope one of us gets a spike.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’ll check with my kids this afternoon after they do their schoolwork.

Dei

Dei

My husband will spike in a couple of hours, but it has a 400 Bell range as to where it will fall.

Shawn

Shawn

I’ll be here for about an hour this morning with my gate open. Feel free to sell fruit or see Redd about the art pieces I posted earlier. Code is 1J0GG

Dei

Dei

I’ll be here for about an hour this morning with my gate open. Feel free to sell fruit or see Redd about the art pieces I posted earlier. Code is 1J0GG
I bought art from my daughter's island already, but I might come over to poke around shops.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My husband will spike in a couple of hours, but it has a 400 Bell range as to where it will fall.
Please let us know if he’s up for visitors :)

I have Saharah here today selling:

rock climbing wall
White chocolate flooring
Green checked rug
Red medium round mat
Blue kitchen mat

if anyone would like one, I am happy to open my gates after my appointment.

Dei

Dei

Please let us know if he’s up for visitors :)

I have Saharah here today selling:

rock climbing wall
White chocolate flooring
Green checked rug
Red medium round mat
Blue kitchen mat

if anyone would like one, I am happy to open my gates after my appointment.
He'll be working and thus I have the control and will open his gates. But I already know he won't care.

Dei

Dei

His turnip prices only hit 306, but if you want to come, I will set a Dodo Code later.

BErt

BErt

I’ll sell at 306 whenever youre able to open. Thanks!

Bones

Bones

I’ll sell at 306 whenever youre able to open. Thanks!
same, my market is in the shitter

Dei

Dei

Gate is open, code is
GDYG0

BErt

BErt

May j make multiple trips? Ill tip each time

Dei

Dei

May j make multiple trips? Ill tip each time
I'm honestly not even paying attention to his Switch, so it's fine.

Shawn

Shawn

I’m on my way too if gate still open Dei.

BErt

BErt

I’m all set! Thanks again!

Shawn

Shawn

All done. Thank you.

Dei

Dei

Going to close the gate for now, if someone needs it again, I'll open again in a couple of hours.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

We posted at the same time :)

klew

klew

How do you play KK slider songs in your home? Use any item that plays music (portable radio, piano, etc.)?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’ve been wondering the same.

Dei

Dei

How do you play KK slider songs in your home? Use any item that plays music (portable radio, piano, etc.)?
Yes, register albums in any music player

Dei

Dei

It's open again.

CK5X9

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you. I’ll be right over.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you. I left something for him at the popcorn machine.

Shawn

Shawn

I’ll be here about an hour if anyone wants the genuine Solemn painting from Redd:

klew

klew

I'll come for a look

Shawn

Shawn

I'll come for a look
Didn’t notice your post till now. I’ll get you a code.

Shawn

Shawn

Dodo code: 6WM2M

Shawn

Shawn

If only.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

One of my villagers wants to call me Lollipop. How cute is that?

Shawn

Shawn

One of my villagers wants to call me Lollipop. How cute is that?
That’s cute. Apple calls me Shmoopy. Then one of the citizens I hate wanted to call me Shmoopy too. I told him no...

Dei

Dei

My gate is open for a bit if anyone wants to browse my DIYs or claim things that I am throwing on the ground to free up storage. :p

No bells necessary, if stuff is still around tomorrow I'm just going to sell it to the Nook Bros to get rid of it.

Dei

Dei

Closing now so I can go to my mom's island, will open again later.

Dei

Dei

Gate open again if anyone wants to rummage.

Dei

Dei

Also currently have a villager making a shell fountain.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’ll stop by for a visit if your gates are open.
Which villager is crafting?

Dei

Dei

I’ll stop by for a visit if your gates are open.
Which villager is crafting?
Biskit. The house with a doghouse outside

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you very much.

klew

klew

Celeste is in Obsidian and gave me a Golden wand DIY, doesn't look like meteors however

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Does anyone need to sell turnips? My long shot is now a 100% large spike for this afternoon (an hour and a half from now my time).

PatrThom

PatrThom

Considered posting it in the Mouse thread, but...

--Patrick

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Turnips being bought for 635 if anyone still needs to sell.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m pretty shocked given the super low chance this was given of happening :(

Dei

Dei

I’m pretty shocked given the super low chance this was given of happening :(
My son's did the same.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Wow....Shari and Tammi are fighting and complaining about each other. I had no idea that was a thing!?

Dei

Dei

I have all 3 gold armor pieces in my DIY book now. If anyone wants me to make any for them, it's 8 gold for the armor, 4 gold for the boots, and 5 gold for the helm.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Tom is crafting Iron Armour and I have a wicked turnip price if anyone would like to stop by.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m not sure if you meant me, but if so, the code is: 74GS5

General Specific

General Specific

We have updated our account so that I can play online too. Friend code: SW-5242-0473-5240

Shawn

Shawn

Tom is crafting Iron Armour and I have a wicked turnip price if anyone would like to stop by.
Was your turnip predictor completely wrong, or did it show a high value as a possibility at all?
Mine just says that there is no chance at all that my price will go higher than 147 tomorrow, but if it does than I will not be happy with the app.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

It started out the week with decent odds of a high spike and then by Thursday morning it said there was only a 9% chance.

Shawn

Shawn

It started out the week with decent odds of a high spike and then by Thursday morning it said there was only a 9% chance.
Okay. Well at least it said there was a chance. I was worried it came completely out of nowhere.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’ve also only used turnip prophet a few weeks now.

Dei

Dei

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I finally removed enough trees that Isabelle stopped complaining! I celebrated with a cold Diet Coke :D

I currently have two of the giant crafted teddy bears in a pink checkered pattern on my island. Do any of you have one of the smaller bears in pink that I could purchase from you please? Or one that I could pick up for a sec please so I could order it?

Dei

Dei

I finally removed enough trees that Isabelle stopped complaining! I celebrated with a cold Diet Coke :D

I currently have two of the giant crafted teddy bears in a pink checkered pattern on my island. Do any of you have one of the smaller bears in pink that I could purchase from you please? Or one that I could pick up for a sec please so I could order it?
Servers have been down for two hours, so you might have to wait until tomorrow if so.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Does that mean that she really isn’t okay with my tree level?

Dei

Dei

Does that mean that she really isn’t okay with my tree level?
No, just means that island visiting and mail aren't working.

Shawn

Shawn

Isabel has been telling me my island is too cluttered. Is that just based on how many "dropped" items are on the ground still such as DIY cards?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I think she’s FOS. She alternates between telling me the residents are enjoying all my scenery and that I have a lack of appealing scenery.

I added a ton of decorations tonight. Fingers crossed!

General Specific

General Specific

Turnip price this morning on my island is 99

Not great. I can open up for a bit if anyone likes, but I am likely to be AFK for a while to tend to some other matters.

Dei

Dei

My turnip prices are 90 right now and it's only 9:40am here, so I'll leave my gate open for a bit while doing my daily town chores if anyone wants to buy.

BErt

BErt

Does anyone have the white drink machine? I can pay or trade nook tickets

PatrThom

PatrThom

nook tickets
...this sounds like something someone would learn outside the game.

--Patrick

BErt

BErt

...this sounds like something someone would learn outside the game.

--Patrick
I would do *anything* for a white drink machine i’m just sayin

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I think mine is white. Let me check :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Sorry, my snack machine is white.

klew

klew

Anyone have any color floor lights, cargo pants, blue telephone box, or black snack machine?

Dei

Dei

Anyone have any color floor lights, cargo pants, blue telephone box, or black snack machine?
What color lights and pants?

klew

klew

any color floor lights, I want them all, cargo pants, preferably dark/neutral

Dei

Dei

any color floor lights, I want them all, cargo pants, preferably dark/neutral
What's your in game name again?

klew

klew

Kevin / Obsidian

I might start trying to collect all colors of the drink/snack machines soon as well, I have pink drink and red snack machines

Dei

Dei

Kevin / Obsidian

I might start trying to collect all colors of the drink/snack machines soon as well, I have pink drink and red snack machines
Sending a red light and an orange light

BErt

BErt

Sending a red light and an orange light
I would also appreciate a red and orange light if you could.

Kevin / Obsidian

I can send you pink, blue, light blue, green. You can get two today and two tomorrow. Also if anyone else wants those floor lights i can send them.

...i would like a red snack machine if you could spare it as well. 2 nook tickets in exchange?

Dei

Dei

I would also appreciate a red and orange light if you could.

I can send you pink, blue, light blue, green. You can get two today and two tomorrow. Also if anyone else wants those floor lights i can send them.

...i would like a red snack machine if you could spare it as well. 2 nook tickets in exchange?
Send me all those light colors too please. :D

Do you need antique vanity?

BErt

BErt

Sent pink/blue to both of you @Dei @klew
I’ll send light blue/green tomorrow
...i only need antique vanity if it’s the darker brown or black

Dei

Dei

I also have the white floor light.

Dei

Dei

Has anyone gotten the Nova light recipe from Celeste? I really want some.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My clothes store has these hilarious pleather body suits today. Omg they’re awful. My son and I are running around in them.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I have green drink and white snack. I would love either in pink please. Please let me know how many Nook tickets you would like in exchange.

I’d love the little star string lights from Celeste and the smaller pink bear. I have the giant bear. Tammi is teaching that DIY on my island again if anyone would like to learn it and/or buy pleather suits (and cheesy bunny headbands - yes my son and I are super classy).

Update: Tammi stopped making the bear and Kyle is now making a Golden Candlestick if anyone is interested. My dodo code is: 32YC0

Please feel free to stop by if you’d like the pattern. I’m happy to show you to Kyle’s place.

BErt

BErt

@Dei i have nova light yeah. Its 5 star fragments to make one.

...also, can we add my friend’s creator code to the list? He’s a pretty active creator; has a lot of retro game designs and customizable sign posts
‪MA-2803-3763-1709‬

Dei

Dei

@Dei i have nova light yeah. Its 5 star fragments to make one.

...also, can we add my friend’s creator code to the list? He’s a pretty active creator; has a lot of retro game designs and customizable sign posts
‪MA-2803-3763-1709‬
Can I come over later and shower you with 20 star fragments for 4 lamps?

BErt

BErt

Can I come over later and shower you with 20 star fragments for 4 lamps?
I lied - I was gonna just open my gates but im doing construction right now, so just send me a message in game when you want to come over

Dei

Dei

I lied - I was gonna just open my gates but im doing construction right now, so just send me a message in game when you want to come over
I can't send you a message in game because we aren't best friends. But I have a couple minutes to run over right now if you see this.

BErt

BErt

@Dei this is gonna sound silly but can you bring me some weeds please when you come?

Gates are code opened - 6S64L if anyone else wants to head over too for any reason.

Also, AL said he wants to move out today so if anyone wants a jock gorilla with kind eyes, you should come say hi

Dei

Dei

@Dei this is gonna sound silly but can you bring me some weeds please when you come?

Gates are code opened - 6S64L if anyone else wants to head over too for any reason.
If you need them for hedges,I have a bunch in my inventory

BErt

BErt

I need them for diy stuff yeah, if you can spare some i would be very grateful

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m mailing you some now :)

This is going to sound so bad, but I am really hoping my Al offers to move out soon. He gives me the creeps.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I can’t mail them, but I have some if you’d like them.

BErt

BErt

I can’t mail them, but I have some if you’d like them.
Dei has me set for weeds but thank you!! Did you like your bear? :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Very much, thank you :)

I was able to mail a thank you note. I’m not sure why I couldn’t attach the weeds.

BErt

BErt

I did get your note, Thanks :) weird that you cant send weeds because i assume you can send other materials

klew

klew

BErt, ordered you a red snack machine, will arrive tomorrow and mailed. Assuming your island's native snack machine is non-red, I'll do a straight trade.

Squidley, ordered you a pink drink machine, will arrive tomorrow and mailed (which is your island?). I'll trade for your green drink machine.

Thanks everyone for the floor lights, they're all going into my science lab room on every free floor square (so hope to get every color). I asked for every color because I've never seen any on my island and therefore have no idea what is the native color.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you so much! What is your island name again? I’ll order one now and mail it to you in the morning :)

My island name is Puddington.

klew

klew

My island is Obsidian.

My flimsy tools are not lasting as long as I was led to believe. Flimsy fishing rod is meant to last 10 fish, or do they mean 10 casts? I only caught 5 fish before mine broke, I know it was 5 because I brought 10 bait and now 5 are left. I did cast more than once and retracted because the fish move out of place. Same for flimsy bug net.

BErt

BErt

@klew Flimsy tools are really not worth a damn really. I would recommend you buy the “pretty good” tools diy set as soon as youre able to from the nook machine. Or if you want to come over tomorrow and buy some good tools from my nook you are welcome to :)

I have a white snack machine, but have hit my limit on orders today. I will order a white snack machine for you tomorrow and send it over on tuesday. Thanks!!

klew

klew

I try to keep track of flimsy tool use and upgrade before they break to get the maximum use out of them, I can always get 13 trees worth of wood (39 hits) before I upgrade the flimsy axe, but the flimsy net and rod are inconsistent.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My island is Obsidian.

My flimsy tools are not lasting as long as I was led to believe. Flimsy fishing rod is meant to last 10 fish, or do they mean 10 casts? I only caught 5 fish before mine broke, I know it was 5 because I brought 10 bait and now 5 are left. I did cast more than once and retracted because the fish move out of place. Same for flimsy bug net.
Order placed :)

BErt

BErt

I try to keep track of flimsy tool use and upgrade before they break to get the maximum use out of them, I can always get 13 trees worth of wood (39 hits) before I upgrade the flimsy axe, but the flimsy net and rod are inconsistent.
That sounds like homework, no thank you lol

Dei

Dei

I literally just buy tools at my shop if they break now lol.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I can’t wait for my second upgrade to Nook’s :)

BErt

BErt

Farm area, thanks to @Dei ’s sprout pattern:29E54CFD-2CC0-4367-AD54-C35B66B30026.jpeg51427197-CB9E-4F69-8226-59D1D1509052.jpeg17E360DD-8300-4A47-9994-8379D0383C3F.jpeg

Shawn

Shawn

Bert, That's a lovely little Turnip farm setup you have.
Are you able to make/sell those scarecrows? I don't have the DIY for that.

BErt

BErt

Bert, That's a lovely little Turnip farm setup you have.
Are you able to make/sell those scarecrows? I don't have the DIY for that.
Yep! It’s a diy. Costs 3 branches and 5 weeds per scarecrow. How many did you want?

Shawn

Shawn

Put me down for 4. Happy to pay you bells for them.

Dei

Dei

I have this too, but I gave BErt all my weeds. ;)

Shawn

Shawn

I have this too, but I gave BErt all my weeds. ;)
You're a total dealer.

BErt

BErt

Put me down for 4. Happy to pay you bells for them.
I actually burned through all the weeds that Dei gave me already lol. If you wanna come over, i can make them right now for you. Code is 7J9G9. Bells are not necessary, just bring the 20 weeds :)

Shawn

Shawn

I actually burned through all the weeds that Dei gave me already lol. If you wanna come over, i can make them right now for you. Code is 7J9G9. Bells are not necessary, just bring the 20 weeds :)
Usually I have difficulty visiting online islands at this time of evening, but let me give it a try.

Shawn

Shawn

Nah. It won't let me get securely online tonight again. Won't even let me get past entering the dodo code.
LOL. And I just tried mailing you the ingredients but apparently you can't mail weeds. I can mail you sticks! But not weeds. Figure that one out.
In due time I guess.

BErt

BErt

I’ll be dodo island traveling tomorrow, so i can get the weeds then and send you two tomorrow and two tuesday. Sorry

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I still have a bunch if you need some :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I did a dumb. I gave all my residents swing benches as gifts yesterday thinking they would place them outside. They put wreaths etc on their doors, right?

No....several of them have them inside. It’s ok for Shari as her place needed something, but it looks really silly in Punchy’s place.

Shawn

Shawn

I did a dumb. I gave all my residents swing benches as gifts yesterday thinking they would place them outside. They put wreaths etc on their doors, right?

No....several of them have them inside. It’s ok for Shari as her place needed something, but it looks really silly in Punchy’s place.
I gave Benedict a bathrobe. That was an interesting week.
I don't know if talking to Isabel and complaining about the ones with it in their homes would make a difference.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I can try that :)

I also have Isabelle complaining that I now have too much clutter on my island which is odd as all she’s been telling me for ages is to decorate more.

BErt

BErt

Lol yeah you just go ahead and decorate outside for them, except for door decorations.

let me know when i can come steal all your weeds :D

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

As soon as I’m done working for the day, you’re more than welcome to come over.

I have 5 full stacks of weeds for you (just shy of 500).

Dei

Dei

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Lol yeah you just go ahead and decorate outside for them, except for door decorations.

let me know when i can come steal all your weeds :D
Please let me know when you’re free to come over :)

Dei

Dei

My Able Sisters has mohawks today, if that is your thing.

BErt

BErt

I can come now!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Gates are open to friends. No code needed :)

I dropped the weeds in the plaza by the fountain.

Bubble181

Bubble181

The amount of interstate weed trading in this thread, sheesh.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It’s a bull market, these days.

—Patrick

BErt

BErt

904DB688-0419-423B-AF1F-232645140559.jpeg

Shawn

Shawn

I also have Isabelle complaining that I now have too much clutter on my island which is odd as all she’s been telling me for ages is to decorate more.
I think when she says clutter she is referring to dropped items specifically. Like I dropped a bunch of DIY and got downgraded to a 3 for clutter. When I picked them all up I went back to a 4 the following day.

Dei

Dei

This also applies to turnips left outside. So if you haven't reached 5 star yet, you shouldn't leave your turnips outside when you want to be evaluated.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you! I’m at four stars and I have a large outdoor turnip field. I keep adding decorations and she never mentioned clutter until yesterday.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

As soon as I’m done working for the day, you’re more than welcome to come over.

I have 5 full stacks of weeds for you (just shy of 500).
For a minute I thought I was in a different thread and that Squids had suddenly become a dealer.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

For a minute I thought I was in a different thread and that Squids had suddenly become a dealer.
Of cartoon lawn clippings :D

Shawn

Shawn

This also applies to turnips left outside. So if you haven't reached 5 star yet, you shouldn't leave your turnips outside when you want to be evaluated.
They really need a fix to that. People tend to buy a lot of turnips and the only way they look good anywhere is in a crafted garden outside.
Either allow for them to be "placed" or "stored"

Dei

Dei

They really need a fix to that. People tend to buy a lot of turnips and the only way they look good anywhere is in a crafted garden outside.
Either allow for them to be "placed" or "stored"
Dropping them in your house doesn't affect rankings unless you let them rot (since HHA comes Saturday night), and yes it looks dumb, but once you get the golden watering can it doesn't really matter if you hold on to 5 star.

Shawn

Shawn

1589261528811.png

BErt

BErt

@Shawnacy sorry for the delay, im sending you 2 scarecrows right. Now. 2 more to come tomorrow

BErt

BErt

Cross-post from Twitter:
This is the third time I've caught Curlos reading stories to my pet turtle. What an adorable weirdo!
CFE0D602-2195-46EE-822E-98EA355F3970.jpeg

Dei

Dei

My husband will have Puck in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants a hockey playing penguin for their island

BErt

BErt

I have Celeste tonight, code opened to anyone that wants to come by.

939JJ

Edit: if anyone wanted to water the roses in front of my town hall or the lilies in front of my museum i wouldnt hate it ;)

General Specific

General Specific

I found Celeste on the beach in front of town hall.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’ll be over shortly thank you :)

Tom is wearing a super creepy mask today that I didn’t give him. It’s a person-face mask and I will need to give him anything else to wear on his head to replace it.

B9D98032-259F-4EE5-B39F-73F5316B0768.jpeg

BErt

BErt

Sorry whoever was coming over! I had to close for a moment. New code is 3V537

klew

klew

Does Celeste automatically mean meteors? I've had her visit 3 times and never had meteors.

BErt

BErt

I’ve had celeste like 4 times and only seen meteors once. But you get a new recipe each time so i always try to travel when someone has her

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Thank you!

I watered the roses by your town square and a few other patches of flowers I found.

General Specific

General Specific

I got back to my island and who do I find wandering around? Celeste

Seems you are limited to 1 recipe a night no matter which island you get it on, though.

BErt

BErt

Yes, correct

klew

klew

My shop is selling a green Baby panda

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Saharah is here today selling:

Western Desert
Palace wall
White simple floor mat (small rug)
Yellow rose rug (medium rug)
Retro dotted rug (large rug)

Please let me know if you’d like to visit.

Dei

Dei

My villager, Biskit, is having a birthday today. Feel free to come over and give him a present!

Dei

Dei

Anyways, my gate is open for now if anyone wants to come give Biskit birthday presents. (There's a Nook miles achievement for attending X amount of parties, I'm not just shilling for my puppy boy)

BErt

BErt

If you end up opening again, i’ll stop by. Not a big deal if not

Dei

Dei

If you end up opening again, i’ll stop by. Not a big deal if not
I'll open it now, I was trying to lay some pathing.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I’m home from doing a few poke-raids. I’ll grab him a gift and wrap it :)

Are your gates still open?

On my way in my party dress.

Dei

Dei

You probably already guessed but my gate's open and I'm not paying attention to my Switch atm lol.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I visited and gave Biskit a gift and then watered flowers. Thanks for the invite :)

Gayle’s birthday is later this week, I’ll let you guys know.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Edit : Céleste is here. Dodo code is FPBP7 if you’d like to see her. She’s on the western beach. Saharah is on the eastern beach. Wisp is up top. Gayle is handing out peach hat recipes as well.

Guys having coffee in the square.

The cats are loving the sweater vests I gave them :)

12B59544-6957-4C0C-A4D4-B6E1DA1B90C6.jpeg

grub

grub

anyone want a knight's helmet recipe?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Does anyone have decent turnip prices this week? Mine are in the toilet. For real, no chance of a spike this week.

Dei

Dei

Does anyone have decent turnip prices this week? Mine are in the toilet. For real, no chance of a spike this week.
My daughter will have *something* tomorrow. Not sure what yet. But something over 100. :p

BErt

BErt

I peaked at 152 yesterday, was hoping someone here would see at least in the 200s lol

Dei

Dei

Ask me tomorrow morning, but remember that I'm on mountain time. :p

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My daughter had a black whirlpool tub in her store today and she let me buy it (yay!).

I can now mail order them if any of you would like one. It looks cool:

A5AE133A-E7E2-495E-9994-C20A3FA92831.jpeg

Chèvre is making a grass standee if anyone is interested.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I peaked at 152 yesterday, was hoping someone here would see at least in the 200s lol
My prices have been super rough. I’ll ask my deadbeat kids to check.

klew

klew

Mine peaked at 107.

Redd is here with apparently a real Moody and Serene painting (double check on the latter), already bought the twinkling painting. It's also raining if you want to try to catch coelacanths.

Dirona

Dirona

Does anyone have a cutting board? I have a mighty need!

Dirona

Dirona

Mine peaked at 107.

Redd is here with apparently a real Moody and Serene painting (double check on the latter), already bought the twinkling painting. It's also raining if you want to try to catch coelacanths.
I'd like to come visit!

klew

klew

To get to Redd you'll need to climb to the highest hill directly in line with his ship and ladder down, I don't have terraforming yet. If you want to fish off the pier, you can use the free bait.

K7WCM

Dei

Dei

Mine peaked at 107.

I'd like to shop at Redd's.