DarkAudit

DarkAudit

She's much cuter.

Dave

Dave

Much, much, MUCH! She is definitely a HOPA. :D

KCWM

KCWM

HOPA...that's a new one. And not untrue.

Espy

Espy

lol, brilliant.

Krisken

Krisken

Fantastic!

Hylian

Hylian

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

People like Spencer make good and competent people quit their job. Should this be in the MFIF thread?
Close, but not quite. Out side of his one sexist remark, he just seemed like a normal office tool.

KCWM

KCWM

I'm sure that Farmville is one big reason that my work blocks Facebook altogether.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

If I was one of those workers... I would have tackled him when he came into the cafeteria with the boombox, and searched him for guns. That was a little creepy.

drifter

drifter

Possibly a hoax? At the time I was struck by how well-done the photos were. Would make sense if it was all staged.

The Prankster Brothers Behind "Jenny," the HPOA Girl | Peter Kafka | MediaMemo | AllThingsD

Element 117

Drifter, Dream Crusher.

Jerk.

crono1224

Also HOPA vs HPOA?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Also HOPA vs HPOA?
HPOA, pronounced HOPA

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Link is already dead.

Element 117

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

hrm...

Chazwozel said:
Well, shit.

GasBandit

GasBandit

fade

fade

I posted this in the random crap thread--didn't realize there was a whole thread about it. I'll repost what I said there: I think it's cowardly, rude, and confrontational. I don't find it epic or cool at all. For one, this is one side of the story. Not just for us, but likely for her whole office. For another, as I said over there, the boss seems like a dick, granted, but he called her attractive (in a creepy way) in a private conversation. Not only that, in what way does that mean that's "all he thinks of her"? I don't know--I don't have the whole story--but I suspect not. I've gotten a little sensitive to this stuff lately. She's physically attractive. Spencer is in no way evil or bad for noticing that or commenting on it privately. Sex is part of the human condition. Again, before anyone goes off on me, from what she says, he sounds like a jerk, and maybe she deserved some comeuppance, but I just find this more annoying than "epic".

fade

fade

Oops. I missed that. Then again, real stuff like this happens all the time. See PassiveAggressiveNotes.com ? funny (if not necessarily "passive-aggressive") notes from pissed-off people for examples.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I posted this in the random crap thread--didn't realize there was a whole thread about it. I'll repost what I said there: I think it's cowardly, rude, and confrontational. I don't find it epic or cool at all. For one, this is one side of the story. Not just for us, but likely for her whole office. For another, as I said over there, the boss seems like a dick, granted, but he called her attractive (in a creepy way) in a private conversation. Not only that, in what way does that mean that's "all he thinks of her"? I don't know--I don't have the whole story--but I suspect not. I've gotten a little sensitive to this stuff lately. She's physically attractive. Spencer is in no way evil or bad for noticing that or commenting on it privately. Sex is part of the human condition. Again, before anyone goes off on me, from what she says, he sounds like a jerk, and maybe she deserved some comeuppance, but I just find this more annoying than "epic".
Get off your high horse, it's a freaking joke.

tegid

tegid

It's epic in the sense that she went with a bang (if it had been true). Besides that, I agree with you Fade. But I won't complain, because she's hot.

Espy

Espy

I get what you are saying Fade but... One important thing. He (and yes, I know it's fictional, just working with what I got) did not comment on her attractiveness (and lets face it, saying "he commented on her attractiveness" is a very nice way of saying he was very rudely and crudely commenting on her looks)in a private conversation, he did it in the workplace, on a work telephone on what must be considered a (albeit fictional) business phone call. Making sexually inappropriate comments like that is not ok. If he wants to do it off the clock on his phone outside the office, well, not much one can do, but this fictional situation doesn't seem to fit the "private" scenario that would make it, according to some, appropriate or ok.

figmentPez

figmentPez

She looks familiar. I'm trying to figure out where I've seen her before. Maybe she just has one of those faces.

Element 117

Well, I guess Fade doesn't like this. More proof that he's the bellwether of everything anti-me.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Get off your high horse, it's a freaking joke.[/QUOTE]

Get off your high horse, he's expressing himself on a forum.

Element 117

Get off your high horse, he's expressing himself on a forum.[/QUOTE]

Get off YOUR High Horse, people are allowed to bitch, it's the Internet.

Espy

Espy

Get off YOUR High Horse, people are allowed to bitch, it's the Internet.[/QUOTE]

Get off YOUR High Horse, for petes sake it needs some water and it's coat brushed.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Get off YOUR High Horse, people are allowed to bitch, it's the Internet.[/QUOTE]

Get off, getting off of your high horse... this could go on forever.

I am just tired of seeing a post followed by a random attack post.

fade

fade

What "high horse" was I on? It'd be a really stupid way to quit. That's not a high horse. In fact it puts me down with the lowlies who have to work where she quit.

Not to mention I acknowledged I didn't realize it was a joke later.

Element 117

Get off YOUR High Horse, for petes sake it needs some water and it's coat brushed.[/QUOTE]

Get off your high horse before you kill it with all the bad grammar!

Espy

Espy

It's already dead :'(

Dave

Dave

Get off YOUR high horse before I have to figure out a joke about horses! High ones!

Element 117

Get off YOUR high horse before I have to figure out a joke about horses! High ones!
Stop kicking the dead horse, Dave.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Now we are flogging the poor high horse...

fade

fade

Fastest photoshopping I could muster.

Dave

Dave

:deadhorse:

fade

fade

HORSE! It's not even lit yet!

Necronic

Necronic

LordRendar

LordRendar

:deadhorse:
too soon...

fade

fade

Aww, some poor anonymous poopsy got all hurt because I didn't share the same opinion they did again. Apparently disagreeing is called "whining" these days.*

P.S. Even if it is fake, people are cheering the act, not the fakeness. Does that mean that they "can't read" either?

Krisken

Krisken

::enters thread::
So I was wondering how this thread was still going after the reveal. I should have known it would be drama, mockery, and waaahing.

Baerdog

Baerdog

So typical Halforums then?

Troll

Troll

Looks like I missed all the fun. Fake or not, I thought it was funny.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm sorry, I was too busy looking at that one picture of her on facebook with her thong almost off and nipples peaking through her shirt. What were you guys saying?

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I'm sorry, I was too busy looking at that one picture of her on facebook with her thong almost off and nipples peaking through her shirt. What were you guys saying?
In other words, he was in his bunk. :rimshot: