Anyone want to do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, hit level 60, but professions are lagging behind a bit (275-300 are a nightmare for professions). Sitting at 295 Enchanting and 290 Tailoring, I need a stack or two of Runecloth for each point of Tailoring (the result of which I disenchant to gain materials to push that to 300). So, I'm looking to make a Stratholme run for cloths. Anybody feel like it?

I'd be up for it. Last couple days have been busy, so I haven't had any time to play. Hopefully tonight I'll be on. Do you have the Scarlett Key?

Now that was a haul of Runecloth. Thanks a lot. Tailoring is over 300 now, and Enchanting is an arcanite bar away.

Dave

Staff member
Man, I've been getting home at 9 pm each day this week. I hope to be on tonight.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

And let me know if you still need Runecloth. I know a great place to farm it.

I think we got him over 20 stacks of it in one Strat run. I sure hope he's got enough! It was a pretty good run all together.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Oh, and I'm probably going to grab a dual spec and start a tank set. I prefer to DPS, but it could be useful for when we don't have anyone else to tank. No guarantees on how good I'll be at it though.

I think we got him over 20 stacks of it in one Strat run. I sure hope he's got enough! It was a pretty good run all together.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Oh, and I'm probably going to grab a dual spec and start a tank set. I prefer to DPS, but it could be useful for when we don't have anyone else to tank. No guarantees on how good I'll be at it though.
As a tank, your only job is to keep the mobs from taking the squishy mage and healers out back behind the woodshed and doing unspeakable things. Worked out fine last night, at least (and I was even tossing like 4 simultaneous fire AOEs too)

You're also 20 levels behind me :p. My only concern is timing. Sometimes my lag can cause issues, especially on fights like the last one in Pit of Saron where there are 5 million mobs and a ton of AOE going on behind you. Hitting interrupts in time is also tricky. I've tanked a bit before on my pally and warrior, so we'll see how it goes.

Shannow

Staff member
Need help from my pally?

as for tonight...I will most likely be hitting up happy hour, but if I am around after that in the evening, I will play. Be warned though, I may be a bit hammered.

For those of you 40+, I'm planning on doing a BRD run tomorrow(Wednesday) evening. I'll be grabbing the key and doing a full run of it. I really only need the repair bot schematic, but might as well make it worth it.

I was planning on doing it tonight, but I have an interview tomorrow and need to spend the evening pacing and psyching myself out. Or something like that.

For those of you 40+, I'm planning on doing a BRD run tomorrow(Wednesday) evening. I'll be grabbing the key and doing a full run of it. I really only need the repair bot schematic, but might as well make it worth it.

I was planning on doing it tonight, but I have an interview tomorrow and need to spend the evening pacing and psyching myself out. Or something like that.
If you still wanted/needed to do this, I'd be interested in tagging along.

Yeah, I still need to run it. Yesterday turned out to be a horrible day. I'll probably be on this weekend again some time. I'll be sure to let you know when I do it.

No worries, deal with what you need to deal with, WoW will still be there when you feel like playing... ;)

In a semi-related note, I'd like to run a few of the Outland instances to grab some enchanting mats to push from 337 to 351 (~50 Arcane Dust, 11 Large Prismatic Shards, 14 Greater Eternal Essence, and 12 Lesser Eternal Essence).

Dave

Staff member
I'm down for it. I just went through the worst low-level PUG group I've ever been in.

Shannow

Staff member
Im on my other alts now, leveling my mage, or playing my warrior. Dave, you can friend ID me, if you want, so when you guys are on and if I am, I can switch over to the pally to help out.

Now that we just about have a full 5-man group of 80s, we could probably start running at least level 80 dungeons/heroics/old world raids. What are people interested in?

Dave

Staff member
Hells yes!

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Okay, to elaborate - I want to either run 80s with Nihsen or get Tanksbunches to 80 ASAP. Hell, Friday I went from 24 to 31! I'm now 33 and almost 34. I fricking LOVE being a prot warrior. It used to suck leveling them but now it's great! I only have one issue with it, and that's that I am running through quests so fast that the ones I'm eligible for are all red - or I'm not high enough level to get them yet. Last night as a level 32 I was attacked by a 36 & 2 37s (raptors). I beat all three! With my rogue I would have had to just Vanish and run away.

I want to tank an instance so badly to see how well I handle aggro.

I would be down for some high end normals (Trial of the Champion, Forge of Souls) or some heroics for badges. Only thing is, do we have a healer?

I will be logging on at around 5:30 CST, I plan to run around doing some older quests while using the dungeon finder. Anyone else going to be on around that time?

I'll see. I'll be on at some point tonight, but I have a lot of work to do right now before I even get home.

Shannow

Staff member
<----fully geared pally healer, ICC/toc geared. I can run y'all boys through whatever you might need healin through.

I just may be leveling a mage alt on another server is all, but message me throguh bnet, and I will be there no problemo.

Anyone up for trying a guild run this weekend? I was thinking it might be nice to try out the new specs/abilities/etc in a friendly guild atmosphere. Maybe Saturday or Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.