Ask makare anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

This thread is Denbrought's fault because he has failed to entertain me and I am really bored tonight.

So go ahead and ask me anything. I however reserve the right to ignore questions without acknowledgment or cause. Snarky questions are the most likely to receive that kind of treatment.

Also, any thread I post in is probably not the place for grammar nazis just fyi.

C

Chazwozel

<cracks his knuckles> SOooooooooo.......

..... what's your favorite color?

M

makare

The blue that is called Electric blue but green is a close second.

Although to look around my room someone would surely think it was purple for all the purple stuff I own. Damn Walmart and their color coordinating.

M

makare

What got you interested in studying law?
Well, I am ashamed to say at no point did I decide to study law. I simply decided to go to law school. The way that happened was I left campus a few years ago and went back to my home town where I took generals and online classes at a local school. Later I decided to return to the main campus and finish up my English Lit degree. I ran into my friend Julie and said I was heading back to the school and she said, "oh sure the law school is down there right?" I said yeah but I wasn't going to law school. Later I was thinking to myself," hey I could go to law school." and from there on I decided that was what I was going to do. Within a year I had applied and was accepted. That was all the thought I gave it haha.

I have always been interested in the law though and how it has formed public policy and how public policy in turn has formed it. So it is a good fit for me. But I never really thought, I want to study law because....

K

Kitty Sinatra

If you're so inclined could you relate your favorite date?

K

Kitty Sinatra

Well, let's make it a twofer and say I asked for both of those.:)

Hah, I was wondering what was Den's fault! Now I know.

Oh, right, a question. If you had to play a card game (poker deck), what game would you play?

M

makare

Lol ok.

My favorite date that I ever went on we, no lie, went fishing. We spent the day by the river hanging out and talking and ate picnic food. It was really fun and I love to fish.

If I was going to pick a date I wanted to go on I would want to do something unique but where you could still talk. So maybe like dinner at the park or hanging out and watching a movie we'd both seen so we could talk through it. Extra points for a bad movie we could both have fun bashing mst3k style. Haha. I am pretty simple when it comes to dating.

Although I would probably try a lot of things the one thing I would not want to do, even though it seems to be really popular on here, is going dancing. If a guy asked me to go dancing I would pretty much conclude that we were not going to be having a good time together anyway. Lol.

Hah, I was wondering what was Den's fault! Now I know.

Oh, right, a question. If you had to play a card game (poker deck), what game would you play?
I would play speed I think. I love that game. But I also love playing gin with my friends Rachael and Gianna because they are super competitive and I am not. It's really funny.

M

makare

No way, age is just a number Brad Pitt still looks super fine. I would be slightly disappointed though, doing the undressing myself would be half the fun :(

Hmm Ill have to think about this one... but let's just say there would be much "proceeding".

Status
Not open for further replies.