[Gaming] Assassin's Creed 3 : Anticipation Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
This series has always been fun, even though I don't give two shits about the story. This whole Revolutionary War thing is awesome. Wanted the Civil War more, though :(

Seriously, how could would it be to be running around Victorian DC, Chicago or New York?

This series has always been fun, even though I don't give two shits about the story. This whole Revolutionary War thing is awesome. Wanted the Civil War more, though :(

Seriously, how could would it be to be running around Victorian DC, Chicago or New York?
Not as cool as running around in Revolutionary Paris. UBISOFT! :mad:

I'm still way behind. I'm only half way through 2. I hope they eventually get to the current time with Desmond as the sole protagonist and no Animus. It seems like they're building up to that.

ElJuski

Staff member
the whole Desmond / Animus thing is ridiculously stupid. I don't care about any of that. I just want to be in fictionalized historical times ripping through mothersuckas like a slick MC

Weren't the Mohawks allies of the British in the Revolutionary War? Or is he not a Mohawk anymore?
He's half Mohawk, half British. But devs have said that Templars and Assassins will be on both sides of the conflict, even if this video gives a different impression.

I found Revelations to be a step back from Brotherhood, so hopefully they've learned their lesson this time around.

Very much looking forward to this game though.

I found Revelations to be a step back from Brotherhood, so hopefully they've learned their lesson this time around.

Very much looking forward to this game though.
Revelations promised way too much and ended up being nothing more than "get the new game so you can keep playing multiplayer", plus one amazing scene at the end. (No, not the FMV.)

When Ezio gives up being an assassin and speaks to Desmond about the amazing lives they lead. That was a touching moment and a perfect way for Ezio to go out.

Hell, they even fucked up the controls that had barely changed over several games.

My favorite part was when Ezio met Altair.

BTW, I was never certain, did Ezio get assassinated at the end? Because that seems really open to debate.

My favorite part was when Ezio met Altair.

BTW, I was never certain, did Ezio get assassinated at the end? Because that seems really open to debate.
Ezio survives past the end of Revelations and dies a (sort of) natural death in the short film Embers.

Status
Not open for further replies.