Attention haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have removed your signatures from my view, for the simple reason that the style I'm currently using doesn't make the signature area visually distinct enough to read the threads comfortably without the signatures getting in the way.

Therefore, if you change your signature and the new version is particularly witty or interesting, please PM me so that I may view it and lol.

That is all.

P.S. Since the forum is unable to detect who among you are haters and who is not, I'm afraid I've had to nuke all signatures from everyone. Hopefully forum addons will be installed later that differentiate haters from non-haters, and then I'll be able to adjust my settings appropriately. Yours in giggles and grins, FLP

B

Biannoshufu

I wish that Nick Guys signature was say, 1/3rd it's actual size. Alas.

Allen, I've been meaning to ask for the longest time, where's the art from in your sig? I know I've seen it lurking around somewhere...

It's Mari-tan, a drill instructor in the Marines who is using her knowledge of English to teach Japanese people crude English, primarily phrases culled from Full Metal Jacket.

Admittedly, the one I'm using works better on the forum where I'm a mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.