Audio / Video ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Trying to think of things I could get going on the website. I want to record something, either audio or video, and get it on the site...WHAT ARE THINGS I SHOULD DO.

I SEE YOU OUT THERE, ALL MAKING IDEAS YOU THINK WOULD FIT APPROPRIATELY FOR ME TO GET DOIN'.

NO I DON'T EXPECT ANY RESPONSES BUT IF I HAVE THE CORE CONCEPT OUT THERE IT HELPS ME THINK.

Discusssssiiiiiiionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

K

Kitty Sinatra

Become the next Rush Limbaugh, using an obnoxious voice.

Do knock knock jokes, using an obnoxious voice.

Do book reviews.

Do reviews of movies that have already been out for years, using an obnoxious voice.

Dave

Staff member
U-Stream yourself "drawing" your comic. People love to see the creative process at work.

Since Tom and company stopped recording their podcast about movies you could take up the movie review mantle. I've actually thought about doing this but I thought you'd be good at it, too.

You and I could argue about the stuff we usually argue about, but in podcast form. Throw in Chucky D for extra flavour.

P

Philosopher B.

Film yourself shooting a copy of Twilight with a bow and arrows.

Naked.

ElJuski

Staff member
Awe, you guys came through with some good ideas! There's no way I'd film myself making the comic, since its "one day, type something dumb out on Word. Wait several weeks. Draw shitty stick figures. Wait several weeks. Fuck around with a shitty camera. Wait a couple weeks. Eventually post".

As far as turning LITTOS into a flash thing...I've thought about it, and I'll look into it more. But, again, the above...

Right now I'm hashing out some things with one of my good friends at school. Plus, going along with that movie idea (sorta), I was thinking something along the lines of "Two minute condensations of films"? They'd be wacky, man. SO wacky.

Either way my creativity gene has hit a wall. My output has been SO frustrating.

Video Series: The favorite inappropriate scratchings of El Juski.
Episode 1: It's cool so long as you don't sniff your fingers afterward.

This...this could be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.