Awwwwww Nooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK!

The offer didn't go through. Apparently they failed house inspection with massive issues to their foundation and require 25k in repairs. Their house has now been forced off the market as well as the house is "condemned" or whatever the term is.

FUCKKKK

I'm stuck with these people!

IT'LL NEVER END

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

D

Disconnected

If it is in fact condemned I believe if they do not take certain action the house would be demolished.

So close, and yet so far.

If the house has been condemned as uninhabitable, then the city can force the occupants to leave until the structure is repaired. It's not a short process, though, and if the occupants can't make the repairs or find another place to live then it could drag on forever.

But really, Jay, you shouldn't have been destroying their house bit by bit just to get rid of them. If anything your efforts have only made them stick around longer. Next time try damage that isn't likely to get the house condemned.

Also, you jinxed yourself by celebrating before closing.

Deploy the fleet.

Begin bombardment.
Why is that front one going the other way? I mean all of them are going in the same general direction but that one guy is just completely turned around.

Does he not know where the invasion is? Is it the pilot's first day? Did someone have to go back for the beer?

Why is that front one going the other way? I mean all of them are going in the same general direction but that one guy is just completely turned around.

Does he not know where the invasion is? Is it the pilot's first day? Did someone have to go back for the beer?
The pilot's mooning the enemy. He's simply that bad ass.

Also, in the interests of creating drama, Terrik's mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries!

(Nothing personal, T-man, your name came to mind first)

Status
Not open for further replies.