Export thread

Bad Guy does some Bad Stuff, totally evil and twisted

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Some bad guy did some bad stuff, and it's all over the news. People who watch it are flabbergasted, concoct revenge fantasies, and then forget about it while the families still deal with it.

Post your revenge fantasy against bad guy, so you can move on.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Um...what?

FnordBear

FnordBear

Post about bringing said Bad Guy to justice. Said justice involves mock trial then public execution via immolation.

Vagabond

Vagabond

Post your revenge fantasy against bad guy, so you can move on.
First I would mock you in a harshly sardonic manner, garnering everyone's praise, then I would lock and delete this thread.

LittleSin

LittleSin

They see me writin', they hatin', moderatin' trying to catch me trollin' poorly.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Vagabond is sad I didn't post the link to the story.

Because that's very necessary, and stories like this are rare, not available on every single news site pertaining to a different story. Sorry I disappointed you.

Vagabond

Vagabond

I wasn't aware there was anything for me to be disappointed in. Everything came out aces.

makare

Nothing wrong with a revenge fantasy.

Mathias

Mathias

Nothing wrong with a revenge fantasy.

Except sounding like a blathering moron when reciting one...

Krisken

Krisken

Yeah, right. I tell you my revenge fantasy, then you use it and I get framed for the murder. I've seen too many episodes of Monk to fall for that old trick.

makare

Well not everyone thinks those people sound like blathering morons.

Mathias

Mathias

The best ones are along the line of: "OH MAN! Just leave me in a room with him for an hour. I'd make him wish he was never born blah blah blah..."

Yeah right. Most people that do the ol' beat em up fantasy would get winded and break a sweat after the first 2x4 swing.

That guy who's always shit talking about being able to pummel everyone and everything? Yeah, the internet revenge fantasy maestro is his retarded cousin.

makare

Well my pedophile revenge fantasy usually involves a kettle of boiling water. I may not be very physically fit but I assure you I can handle that.

Mathias

Mathias

Well my pedophile revenge fantasy usually involves a kettle of boiling water. I may not be very physically fit but I assure you I can handle that.

Ok you got my Achilles' heal. Pedophile revenge fantasies are ok (as long as someone makes them reality in the end. I wish I were kidding.)

Krisken

Krisken

Ok you got my Achilles' heal. Pedophile revenge fantasies are ok (as long as someone makes them reality in the end. I wish I were kidding.)
Pun intended?

Mathias

Mathias

Pun intended?

;) I think Krisken's finally getting on the trolley!

makare

I guess that's what I always think of for revenge fantasies. I don't go around hurting pedophiles but if it were my kid or the kid of someone close to me and I had access to that guy. Hell yes I would hurt him. That would be the kind of thing losing my profession and doing some time would be worth it.

fade

fade

Create meta-thread about bad guy reactions and then create meta-post in meta-thread referencing meta nature of thread, creating a singularity that ends the wor-