Export thread

Best Chat Roulette EVER!!

Dave

Dave

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Guy had some serious talent. Loved it. Thanks Dave!

Dave

Dave

Too bad he had to play that crappy fireflies song.

Disconnected

Nice makes me think of ben folds. I'd like to know the number of backwards hat guys on that without... actually going on that.
*cry* I like that fireflies song.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You know, I 100% expected him to play the Firefly Intro song.

General Specific

General Specific

Nice makes me think of ben folds. I'd like to know the number of backwards hat guys on that without... actually going on that.
I do too

Andromache

I do too[/QUOTE]

there are other songs with the Sacred Name?

Disconnected

'Fireflies' not Firefly. unless we are on two different chapters here.

General Specific

General Specific

well, this is "Fireflies" plural, not singular, so not quite.

It refers to this:

figmentPez

figmentPez

I saw pics of an awesome ChatRoulette prank where the prankster aimed his webcam back at his computer monitor, running a youtube video of a hot chick typing. I can't seem to find the pics now, though.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Dave

Dave

Is that a time machine JCM at 1:40?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ahh, chatroulette. Your one-stop solution for when you absolutely, positively HAVE to see someone else's penis in realtime, NOW.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm amazed at the number of people laughing:

Dave

Dave

I watched this one a bit horrified earlier. But really there's nothing you could do if it were real and the number of pranks means that it's probably one, too.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The ones laughing, are laughing simply because they believe it's a prank. None of them are getting a "chuckle out of a guy who killed himself". It's not quite the "demented laughter of enjoying someonelse's misfortune/death".

Shannow

Shannow

These are all great! The kid with the fro was an awesome reaction.

fade

fade

Yep, if these chatroullette videos have taught me anything, it's that the typical male douche wears a stupid hat, and the typical female douche thinks she has to wear huge sunglasses to chat.

tegid

tegid

Awesome or AWESOMEST?

ElJuski

ElJuski

Somebody find the one where the guy just had the one man two fish picture up. The best in that one is the cameo by Marble Hornets.

Chazwozel

Too bad he had to play that crappy fireflies song.

FUCK YOU I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Yep, if these chatroullette videos have taught me anything, it's that the typical male douche wears a stupid hat, and the typical female douche thinks she has to wear huge sunglasses to chat.

Hey! I wear a baseball cap to hide my baldness! FUCK YOU AND YOUR WAVEY, STRAW-LIKE KURT COBAIN HAIR!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andromache

___

Chazwozel

*sniff* *snorf* *SNNNNAAARRFFFF*

Calleja

Calleja

Hiding your baldness is like hiding your very SOUL, man. Be proud, son. It makes you sexier.

Andromache

shark tears are hard.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I saw pics of an awesome ChatRoulette prank where the prankster aimed his webcam back at his computer monitor, running a youtube video of a hot chick typing. I can't seem to find the pics now, though.
Aha! Found it:

Calleja

Calleja

That guy has two instances of Firefox running?? Why doesn't he just open a new window and save like half the memory?? (notice the two firefox icons in his Win7 taskbar, if it were the same instance running, it'd be just one with the little tab thingie showing underneath)

I'm such a dork.

@Li3n

@Li3n

That guy has two instances of Firefox running?? Why doesn't he just open a new window and save like half the memory?? (notice the two firefox icons in his Win7 taskbar, if it were the same instance running, it'd be just one with the little tab thingie showing underneath)

Because then he wouldn't be able to film the youtube vid at the same time as he was chatting?!

tegid

tegid

Calleja, you do know that you can configure the taskbar so it doesn't lump up all the windows of the same instance in one single, tabbed, icon, right?

Chippy

Chippy

Calleja

Calleja

Because then he wouldn't be able to film the youtube vid at the same time as he was chatting?![/QUOTE]

Uh... yes you can. It's called "a new window" and you can have both windows of the same instance side by side in your monitor just like that guy has, without Firefox.exe running in 2 different instances. It's something Firefox and most modern browsers have been able to do for like 5 years.

Jay

Jay

I've been checking ChatRoulette pranks on the net the last half an hour.... this is awesome. I'm in tears. Great video btw.

Thanks to introducing me to this, I got crazy ideas in my head. :D

Dusty668

I can't chatroulette, I don't have a hoodie.

Dave

Dave

I don't have a webcam so I can't do chat roulette. I'm just glad that the perverts seem to be getting lesser and lesser. When this first came out all it was was PENIS PENIS PENIS!! Tosh.0 had a great riff on it.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=266258&title=chat-roulette

Dave

Dave

Is that Ben Folds in the first video?!?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

By the way, I know it's not Ben Folds. It's Merton. He says so. But God they look alike!

Calleja

Calleja

oh man, that guy rocks.

Was he famous before the videos, though, or did he really just turn YouTube fame into an actual 2k+ people show?

Dave

Dave

The first video is a guy named Merton. The second one IS Ben Folds!

Calleja

Calleja

Wait, so Ben Folds actually made an "ode to merton"?!

Dave

Dave

Aye.

Calleja

Calleja

Such a geek.

And yeah, it's Folds, he posted the video in his verified Twitter account... he named it ode to merton.m4v and everything. Hilarious. Merton should find a way to get paid, though.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Bobby!

Dave

Dave

Bam on the toilet!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I just tried Chat Roulette for the first time.

Golly there's a lot of penis involved in this website.

Espy

Espy

Yeah, these videos made me curious... yikes. There tag line should be "If you avoid ONE website this year, make it Chat Roulette"*

*unless you like looking at penis

I suppose another tag line could be Chat Roulette: Chris Hansons Nightmare

bhamv3

bhamv3

And you know what's disappointing to me? The penises actually disconnect from me when they see my face on the webcam. I'm not a preferred chat partner for naked men.

Actually, that's not all that disappointing now that I think about it.

GasBandit

GasBandit

One has to wonder what happens when two naked penises are confronted with each other. Do they attack the screen, pecking furiously?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

One has to wonder what happens when two naked penises are confronted with each other. Do they attack the screen, pecking furiously?
Ok, seriously, 100% honestly, a piece of food went flying out of my mouth from laughter with that.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Nah, they just dick around.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Nah, they just dick around.[/QUOTE]

Andromache

Ok, seriously, 100% honestly, a piece of food went flying out of my mouth from laughter with that.[/QUOTE]

+1

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Nah, they just dick around.[/QUOTE]

.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, did that pun make you teste?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Kinda NSFW picture of THE HYPNOPENIS!

ElJuski

ElJuski

www.sadtrombone.com

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Hypnochode?

ah fuck

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

[Hypnocock pic.
Wow...that's...that's something. Uh...is that...exactly appropriate? Mods?

EDIT: ^ And ElJuski totally saves it with that pun. See signature gif for your reward.

Andromache

Sorry, did that pun make you teste?

for when a palm won't do.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

PENIS ON THE INTERNET

ALERT THE MEDIA

Also Ben Folds is the fucking man.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

...okay, it's not very often that I can admit to being creeped out. Usually, it's a "that doesn't surprise me" but that .gif? Yeah, that takes the cake. That's like Exorcism skin-crawling creepy right there.

Andromache

...okay, it's not very often that I can admit to being creeped out. Usually, it's a "that doesn't surprise me" but that .gif? Yeah, that takes the cake. That's like Exorcism skin-crawling creepy right there.

anytime

Dave

Dave

I think Gas won the thread, though. That was fucking funny.

bhamv3

bhamv3

anytime[/QUOTE]

... She's really cute. :wub:

Dave

Dave

Pretty cool interview with Merton the Original.

Gusto

Gusto

Philosopher B.

1 characters beotches.

Null

Null

Chatroulette is why I'm glad I don't have a webcam.

Dave

Dave

Ben Folds does it again. AND...

at 3:30...NORTH RANGER APPEARS!!!

Ezeran

I wish I had a webcam so I could give this a go

Andromache

it'd be funny if Ben Folds did that, and then found say, Trent reznor at one of his concerts doing the exact same thing.

( is it sad that trent reznor is about the only musician's name I can remember?)

phil

phil

I want ben folds to run into the original guy and they perhaps have a piano duel.

Espy

Espy

I heard on the news this morning they are trying to cut down on the penis' on chatroulette. This is whats on the news.

Andromache

I used to think slow news days like these were a good thing, till I realized there was still important news to be covered, but they weren't covering cause it just didn't sell ads in their market like the slow news day stuff. I mean who cares about the soldiers killing journalists in Iraq, anyway, right? We've heard that already. Hey a news non story about penises! Roll the b tape

Null

Null

Well, you can't have an informed public anymore, that's bad for business - people might start questioning things. SO here's some clips from that stupid reality show you didn't want to watch in the first place, and something about dicks.