Best Deal EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome, subscribed for one. If one thing I have learned from the U.S. is to embrace free shit. I can use the cloth for my own stuff, or make a costume out of it... Even use it for its intended purpose :O

Aww, only North-America. I wanted a snuggie, dammit :-(
It's so cool and stupid at the same time...[/QUOTE]

I could get an extra one and fly it back to bcn, ya know :p[/QUOTE]

OooOooooooh, THAT would be cool. I mean, I know as much as you what I'll do with one, but it's a free cool gimmicky thing!
But, on second thought, my mother would kill me if I brought ANOTHER useless thing home... XP

If he doesn't want it I'll take it!!! (But, SJ... THINK OF THE COSTUMES!)

Clearly, this thing is only useful for: 1-Costumes 2-Looking weird.
Both are cool!

They must sell VERY badly though, if they are giving them away as a means to sell their other products.

M

makare

Yay snuggies. Now they have snuggies for dogs.

Now we can snuggle in style with our free snuggies.

M

makare

I agree that snuggies are really stupid but robes are usually fitted and hemmed in a way that wouldnt allow the free moving blanket feel, they are also not as long. So it isnt an exact comparison.

Ive always thought snuggies make everyone who wears them look like monks.

OooOooooooh, THAT would be cool. I mean, I know as much as you what I'll do with one, but it's a free cool gimmicky thing!
But, on second thought, my mother would kill me if I brought ANOTHER useless thing home... XP[/QUOTE]

Both are cool!

They must sell VERY badly though, if they are giving them away as a means to sell their other products.
Hey! I asked first! I want my free snuggie! :-D

Awesome, another sweet free product deal that's only available to Americansssssss...OH SHIT, Canadians too you say?

I don't even want one and I signed up (under my spam mail).

fade

Staff member
I agree that snuggies are really stupid but robes are usually fitted and hemmed in a way that wouldnt allow the free moving blanket feel, they are also not as long. So it isnt an exact comparison.

You must have a different kind of robe than I do.

Oh! OH! SEND IT TO ME if you don't want it! I want free things! I'll even PAY FOR THEM!

This reminded me that I need to go to this free store in Barcelona! It works more or less like this: you pay 5 € (~7$) for a 6 month membership and you can take a maximum of 5 products every two weeks. The catch? They make money by doing consumer surveys, so you can't take a same product twice and you need to fill out a survey about each product. Still, FREE!!! (Well, 5€, but for a maximum of 60 products that include things like premium olive oil and other expensive things along with cheaper ones)

M

makare

You must have a different kind of robe than I do.[/QUOTE]

Well I am talking about average robes. I dont know what kind you have. All the robes I have ever seen are stitched at points to give it more of a coat shape.

But, on second thought, my mother would kill me if I brought ANOTHER useless thing home... XP[/QUOTE]

Both are cool!

Hey! I asked first! I want my free snuggie! :-D[/QUOTE]

Ok, how about Den gets 4 free snuglepusses, comes to Barcelona, gives one to me, one to Tegid, one to himself and hand the other one to a recently travelled here Bubble? It sounds like a really stupid plan! What a pretty silly object needs!

We can go out to party, dressed up in our brand new and free Snuffalumps!

L

lafftaff

Yay! I've been curious about the snuggie but not dumb enough to actually buy it.

What came first though? The Slanket or The Snuggie? 'Cause you can snuggle in a Snuggie but you can skank it in a Slanket!

Status
Not open for further replies.