BREAKING NEWS: Scott quits PvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only... ;)

But there is this latest tweet from one mister Kurtz:
@pvponline said:
Just recieved the original art to Becky and Frank's guest strip. It's so good I quit. Thanks everyone. PvP was fun. Later.
The PvP strip was decent, but the work they did on Lookouts and especially their recent PA guest shot loses me. I should not have to ask the artist over and over again just what the smurf is going on.

They may have fans over at Tiny Kitten Teeth, but I'm sure as hell not one of them.

K

Kitty Sinatra

It's already Monday afternoon. Shouldn't he have had this week's storyline a little earlier?

Dave

Staff member
And his fanflow page now says:

The connection has timed out

The server at t.assetbar.com is taking too long to respond.
I guess that's what happens to your assetbar when you haven't updated it since 6-8-09. Hope those people that paid for it are glad they spent that money.

I guess that's what happens to your assetbar when you haven't updated it since 6-8-09. Hope those people that paid for it are glad they spent that money.
You know, BETA was invented for people like Scott. If he wasn't advertising it on the front page as his fan management interface, then I wouldn't rag on him about it - talk about it in twitter a few times for those fans in-the-know and see how it pans out. If it fails, no big deal - it was just a test to see if something like that could work out.

But advertising on the front page as a first-class service of PvP - I' mean, he's out there, showing, on his front page, that he has 4 month old content that he's trying to sell!

Right next to it he's selling t-shirts and other swag - but the one thing that's trivially easy to update (as easy as twitter, which he is managing to keep up with) he can't manage. I'm certain it keeps a couple people from trusting that they'll get ordered merchandise.

The man has no business sense. Failures happen, but don't let old failures pile up and prevent you from getting new business.

-Adam

Dave

Staff member

You know, BETA was invented for people like Scott. If he wasn't advertising it on the front page as his fan management interface, then I wouldn't rag on him about it - talk about it in twitter a few times for those fans in-the-know and see how it pans out. If it fails, no big deal - it was just a test to see if something like that could work out.

But advertising on the front page as a first-class service of PvP - I' mean, he's out there, showing, on his front page, that he has 4 month old content that he's trying to sell!

Right next to it he's selling t-shirts and other swag - but the one thing that's trivially easy to update (as easy as twitter, which he is managing to keep up with) he can't manage. I'm certain it keeps a couple people from trusting that they'll get ordered merchandise.

The man has no business sense. Failures happen, but don't let old failures pile up and prevent you from getting new business.

-Adam[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Assetbar is as easy to update as Twitter. Frankly, Twitter serves his needs perfectly. I just wonder if any of his apologists (of which I was one when the Assetbar thing started) are still backing him. I still like Scott. I think he just-

OOH! Shiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.