Breaking the Fourth Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
I thought we were just talking comic books. Well, if we're including other media:

Saved by the Bell (Time out!)
Last Action Hero (and dozens of other flims and tv about characters coming to life)
Peter Pan (the stage play. Clap if you believe in fairies!)

Also, there was an issue of the Question where he read Watchmen and decided to try out Rorschach's style. After that fails, he throws it away and says that Rorschach sucks.

filmfanatic said:
Also, there was an issue of the Question where he read Watchmen and decided to try out Rorschach's style. After that fails, he throws it away and says that Rorschach sucks.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you just didn't read the OP.

LittleSin said:
filmfanatic said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you just didn't read the OP.
Sorry! Fail on my part. Forgot what was in the OP.

R

rvdleun

I've recently begun playing Vampire: Bloodlines again, and after heading to Downtown [spoiler:17k9uug1]the player gets attacked by a bunch of vampires. When they're about to clobber him, the main vampire suddenly turns to the camera and tells the audience that those in the front two rows will get wet[/spoiler:17k9uug1]. I think the Malkavians will also get some fourth wall-breaking dialogue.

J

JONJONAUG

rvdleun said:
I've recently begun playing Vampire: Bloodlines again, and after heading to Downtown [spoiler:2iym5bmp]the player gets attacked by a bunch of vampires. When they're about to clobber him, the main vampire suddenly turns to the camera and tells the audience that those in the front two rows will get wet[/spoiler:2iym5bmp]. I think the Malkavians will also get some fourth wall-breaking dialogue.
There's another part where a dialogue option if you're playing as a Malkavian is basically "I don't wanna do that, but try telling the guy playing me that!"

rvdleun said:
I've recently begun playing Vampire: Bloodlines again, and after heading to Downtown [spoiler:xzgfgha1]the player gets attacked by a bunch of vampires. When they're about to clobber him, the main vampire suddenly turns to the camera and tells the audience that those in the front two rows will get wet[/spoiler:xzgfgha1]. I think the Malkavians will also get some fourth wall-breaking dialogue.
Occasionally... however the best Malkavian dialogue triggers when you walk by a Stopsign... and then turn around and say to the sign "No, YOU stop!"

Status
Not open for further replies.