Buying MP3s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tan, actually, but your idea made me laugh.

Truth is, I have no air conditioning in this car, so I ride with the windows down. That means that unless I blast the speakers, I'm not going to hear too much. In the winter, the heater needs to go way up, so again, too much air noise to be worth investing in a sound system. Hopefully the next car will have at least working AC and a CD player.
I can't even fathom this kind of Hell.[/QUOTE]

You get used to it, but driving with all the windows down is a necessity.

As for buying mp3s (which I have done, to listen to on my PC) I usually go through Amazon.com. I avoid iTunes.

you realize we neg rep people around here for no reason at all, right?
To my darling anonymous who neg repped me for this: I love you soooo much. I'm still giggling. Thank you. :)[/QUOTE]

Having read the comment, whoever did that is a dumbass, because even though not everyone thinks like you, there are MANY people here who neg rep for the hell of it. It has nothing to do with Amy.

Dumbass.

It's tan, actually, but your idea made me laugh.

Truth is, I have no air conditioning in this car, so I ride with the windows down. That means that unless I blast the speakers, I'm not going to hear too much. In the winter, the heater needs to go way up, so again, too much air noise to be worth investing in a sound system. Hopefully the next car will have at least working AC and a CD player.
I can't even fathom this kind of Hell.[/QUOTE]

You get used to it, but driving with all the windows down is a necessity.

As for buying mp3s (which I have done, to listen to on my PC) I usually go through Amazon.com. I avoid iTunes.[/QUOTE]
No. Nononono. Where I live AC is not an option in your car, it is standard. Windows down does not cut it when its 110 out in the summer. That's why I can't fathom not having AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.