Can Bioware be redeemed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to reply to a conversation from half a page ago, I liked Jade Empire, but wasn't crazy about the fighting system. I really did prefer the KOTOR approach - more semi-turn-based, less forced one-on-one-dueling-style thingie. Dunno why.

Jade Empire was one of my favorites.

It was also the only Bioware game where they allowed you to romance both the main women sidekicks so successfully, you get a three-way. Even Dragon Age, in which both women were slutty as fuck, never let you romance/sleep with both at the same time.

(The Isabella/Zevran/Leiliana/Warden four-way does not count, since it never involves Morrigan)

Jade Empire was one of my favorites.

It was also the only Bioware game where they allowed you to romance both the main women sidekicks so successfully, you get a three-way. Even Dragon Age, in which both women were slutty as fuck, never let you romance/sleep with both at the same time.

(The Isabella/Zevran/Leiliana/Warden four-way does not count, since it never involves Morrigan)
Damn me and my playing-a-woman ways! I never knew!

Just in case you don't want to play though again. (Best to skip to around 2:20) Though remember, this was before they ever had real "sex scenes" so all you get is the implied triple romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.