Can you crack an egg with one hand?

Can you crack an egg with one hand?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rabbitgod

You did the approved method? Be spontaneous and daring!

And wait a minute 8/hour? Was that the state minimum where you live? I got 5.25 when I started there. Worked my way up to 6.15 in two years. Cheap as franchise.

DAMN MCDONALDS!!!!! :aaahhh:

That is a Mc Donald egg ring. It is what your egg in the Mc Muffin is cooked in. Yep the minimum wage here in B.C. is $8/hr by the end I was a Shift Supervisor and made $9.60/hr. If I went to manager it would have been $10.60.

-edited for spelling

R

rabbitgod

Dang good for you.

I was a manager at the end with the 6.15. Wages there are much better I guess. I did work there last decade, so I guess it's bound to do that.

fade

Staff member
grub said:
That is a Mc Donald egg ring. It is what your egg in the Mc Muffin is cooked in. Yep the minimum wage here in B.C. is $8/hr by the end I was a Shift Supervisor and made $9.60/hr. If I went to manager it would have been $10.60.

-edited for spelling
OOOOOOooooooh.

Canadian dollars.

Lol, that joke had more punch when Canadian dollars were worth so much less than American.

But these days? Hell, if I were a McDonald's worker, I might just transfer to Alberta ;)

I could crack one handed back in High School. But after not cooking eggs for 10 years of college and early career, I now use 2 hands. So I did not vote.

J

Joe Johnson

I can usually crack an egg with one hand, but some...

Wait! WHAT? McDonald's uses real EGGS? That they crack and then cook????

My fast food assumptions have just gone right out the window.

Joe Johnson said:
Wait! WHAT? McDonald's uses real EGGS? That they crack and then cook????

My fast food assumptions have just gone right out the window.
Same o_o
I just assumed they'd have some powdered shizzle or something.

As for the topic, I used to crack eggs using a knife. Nowadays I hit it on the pan and crack it with the same hand. Only times I use 2 hands is when seperating the yolk.

Status
Not open for further replies.