Export thread

Check out what I bought off ebay this week

GasBandit

GasBandit

One of these came up on it last year and I lost the bidding on it... imagine my glee when another one came up last week, and even for cheaper. Ten bucks plus shipping, and I've got this on my office door now...

The flash kinda drowns out the "are equipped with", but it reads:

THESE PREMISES ARE EQUIPPED WITH FEDERAL GAS BANDIT PROTECTION

black paint on brass.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Score!

Chibibar

Pure AWESOME!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Thaaat's pretty sweet.

Gusto

Gusto

The only way I can match that is if I repainted my hardhat... Nice find, Gas. :)

@Li3n

@Li3n

You knw that if you use an open, well illuminated place you don't need a flash, right?!

Nice find though.

strawman

strawman

That's cool! I scored a brand new logic probe cable for $80 less than it usually gos for on ebay, and it actually worked. Manufactured in 2000, and some professor sold it on ebay for 3/4 what all the other sellers were selling this probe set for.

GasBandit

GasBandit

That's cool! I scored a brand new logic probe cable for $80 less than it usually gos for on ebay, and it actually worked. Manufactured in 2000, and some professor sold it on ebay for 3/4 what all the other sellers were selling this probe set for.
Nice find.. heh... maybe it belonged to his university and he needed bar money for the weekend, eh?

You knw that if you use an open, well illuminated place you don't need a flash, right?!

Nice find though.
Yeah, but I wanted to take a picture of it where I actually mounted it - on my office door... which is not an open, well-illuminated place.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Stand off at a 45degree angle and shoot that again. The flash will bounce a different direction.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ok, tried that. Interestingly enough, the flash didn't go off in one of the angles.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I need to buy some jelly made of silver.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Yeah, finding things that say "Fun Size" isn't all that much of a challenge. Still...chocolate.

Wasabi Poptart

I'm afraid of what I'd find for "WildSoul". I think wolf t-shirts would probably be high on the list though.

Kitty Sinatra

I wonder what a gruebeard really is.

Maybe I'll just get a hollow instead. A nice, sleepy hollow.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Searching for bhamv brings up... well... me.

fade

fade

That's awesome. Here's what I have on my door, which I just printed out myself of course:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I worked with a math teacher that his business card ended with: General Figurin'

Kitty Sinatra

What you would've heard had you been eavesdropping on my dinner with a call girl when I spilled some wine on the table:

Me: "Doh! I suck."
Her: "Yeah, so do I. It's on my business card."

Hylian

Hylian

Very nice GasBandit :thumbsup:

Bubble181

Bubble181

Win!