Chicago/Indiana Halforumites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Apparently I will be going to the Iowa/Purdue game on November 19. This means I will be in the area that weekend.

Want to meet my wife and I in person? Feel the need to have a beer or two? Drop me a line, brah!

Dave

Staff member
I visited Germany years and years ago. Spent time in München and took a train to Fehmern.

I'd love to go back. My cousin, Gary, lives in Berlin.

Also, feel free to come to Shanghai.

I'm alone. So alone.

Speaking of Germany, there's a 50/50 chance I'll be there next year myself. Here's hopin'.

If you ever pass by Hamburg give me a holler :)
And i love you Dave for using a umlaut and calling it München and not Munich

I don't live any where near that area but if you ever happen to be out by Tacoma/DuPont/Lacey in Washington area be sure to let me know

If you ever pass by Hamburg give me a holler :)
And i love you Dave for using a umlaut and calling it München and not Munich
There's a good chance my wife and I will be there next year around this time. She really wants to visit Germany before we have kids, and she spent a year in Hamburg as an exchange student, so it's a logical place. I'm starting to learn German via Rosetta Stone in the hopes that I won't be totally lost when we visit.

Dave

Staff member
If you make an attempt to speak the language they are very accommodating about language. More than likely if you try they will speak English to you.

Dave

Staff member
Come to Texas... bastard..
Iowa/Purdue isn't being played in Texas. Otherwise I'd love to come down and have an HF Texas get-together.
Added at: 09:40
One issue with travel for me is that we got rid of all our credit cards so getting a hotel room is problematic.

There's a good chance my wife and I will be there next year around this time. She really wants to visit Germany before we have kids, and she spent a year in Hamburg as an exchange student, so it's a logical place. I'm starting to learn German via Rosetta Stone in the hopes that I won't be totally lost when we visit.
Ask her if she still remembers the Sternschanze :)

If for some ungodly reason some ends up stranded near Nimrod, Mn let me know. I seriously doubt you'd come here to visit.

M

makare

Well, God know she could use some real loving.

But no, she is really nice and doesn't live too far away so I think it would be... cool.

ElJuski

Staff member
Yeah, Purdue to Chicago isn't exactly a stone's throw away, just so you know. It'd be about a tank and a half there and back.

But alas. I don't even live in Chicagoland anymore, so I wouldn't be able to hang out anyways.

Shannow

Staff member
Well, if you ever make it to Kickass, USA (Syracuse), feel free to look me up. I am listed under god-damn-awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.