Export thread

CivClicker

Dave

Dave

You'll notice a new tab called CivClicker. It's a civ-style game that is single player and surprisingly addictive. It's also not real difficult to play or learn.

I'll be moving it after a time under the Games tab, but for now I'll leave it out where people can see it.

Have fun storming the castle!

Also, I know quite a bit about the game and it's open source javascript. So if you have questions or have programming ability and we want to make some tweaks, it's all up to us.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I found this accidentally last night...

It quickly became... a problem.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Goddammit

Dave

Now I can't stop again

Dave

Dave

:twisted:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Huh. There is a world of difference between trying to raid a village and small town. like... a 10 to 1 difference in defenders. That was a painful lesson to learn.

Dave

Dave

I usually attack the next level with just 1 guy. But there's a WIDE range that it could be.[DOUBLEPOST=1394842275,1394842242][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and if the enemy has too many, simply remove all your soldiers and cavalry from the battlefield.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I usually attack the next level with just 1 guy. But there's a WIDE range that it could be.[DOUBLEPOST=1394842275,1394842242][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and if the enemy has too many, simply remove all your soldiers and cavalry from the battlefield.
Well, the village had like 20 defenders... so I upgraded to 50 soldiers/50 cavalry to attack the next one (small town)... bam 400 defenders. They were wiped out before I could click remove.

Dave

Dave

1 - 5 - Thorp
3 - 15 - Hamlet
10 - 50 - Village
100 - 500 - Small Town
250 - 1250 - Large Town
500 - 2500 - Small City
1000 - 5000 - Large City
2500 - 12500 - Metropolis
5000 - 25000 - Small Nation
10000 - 50000 - Nation
25000 - 125000 - Large Nation
50000 - 250000 - Emprire

Gared

Gared

Damn you @Dave!

Thanks for the new game.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

1 - 5 - Thorp
3 - 15 - Hamlet
10 - 50 - Village
100 - 500 - Small Town
250 - 1250 - Large Town
500 - 2500 - Small City
1000 - 5000 - Large City
2500 - 12500 - Metropolis
5000 - 25000 - Small Nation
10000 - 50000 - Nation
25000 - 125000 - Large Nation
50000 - 250000 - Emprire
I went after the Empire with a million men, as I had no idea how many to bring, and I figured, no kill like over kill... It was ... I mean, they didn't have a chance. Poor bastards.[DOUBLEPOST=1394846991,1394846852][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's a night and day of this game, and my mighty empire. I don't think there's anymore I can do, so I'll reset for a new deity/wonder soon, probably. Spoilered for size and nonsense.

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

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

sigh

Fuck you Dave

Dave

Dave

Well that's not very nice of you at all.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Yeah if you could not install games that absorb all of my time that would be great.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

omg he hasn't stopped

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Reset and Resume, they need a "make 10000 worker" button to help speed up the game.

Dave

Dave

They also need to make trading worthwhile. I mean, you get a gold for a lot of resources and then you trade that gold for almost nothing.

I think I'm going to change that in the code.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

They also need to make trading worthwhile. I mean, you get a gold for a lot of resources and then you trade that gold for almost nothing.

You can trade as long as the trader is there, so you can keep clicking it over and over... You can get just over 100 gold per trader if you're fast enough.[DOUBLEPOST=1394907321,1394907282][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reset and Resume, they need a "make 10000 worker" button to help speed up the game.
There's a button "Enable custom increments" which lets you build things at whatever number you want. It's basically necessary by the later game.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Oh, yeah I am definitely going to use that in this game. I couldn't make storage space fast enough with buying only 1k at a time.[DOUBLEPOST=1394908512,1394908453][/DOUBLEPOST]

No, the trades are almost always fair in the end game. When it offers you 1 gold for 70000 food, thats a steal and you can't click fast enough.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Zombies ftw

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I'm tired of burying corpses!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Should've gone with Underworld! Bwahaha!

Dave

Dave

If your Deity is underworld, you make corpses into zombies but all your workers die of disease.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

It got to be quite the paradox "Need to raid to get the herbs to build the graveyards to bury the dead from the raid."

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

If your Deity is underworld, you make corpses into zombies but all your workers die of disease.
You can fix this with the Pantheon upgrade that reduces illness from corpses, and then a handful of apothecaries for the workers who still get sick. The best part of this is that your zombies don't count as population, so they're non-eating workers; you end up being able to produce food at a ridiculous level to sustain and increase your population. It becomes worthwhile to go on raids over and over while your clerics produce piety, then you raise all the corpses and put them all to gather food... It's madness. I have like 7 million zombies and less than 2 million workers; I'm referred to a "Necropolis", not an empire anymore.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

lol I was making 4million food per second with healthy workers, that would be insane with zombies!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Before I reset, I was making 15m food/s... It was ludicrous.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Time for the 22 click achievement!

GasBandit

GasBandit

So what I'm learning is, it seems much faster as a nation to not have any laborers and just build the wonders via trade... since I have a little app here that lets me click ~500 times per second.

"Trader wants 10000 wood" CLICK! CLICK LIKE THE WIND!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

When I reset, I got immediately bored and unwilling to keep going again. Hm.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

So what I'm learning is, it seems much faster as a nation to not have any laborers and just build the wonders via trade... since I have a little app here that lets me click ~500 times per second.

"Trader wants 10000 wood" CLICK! CLICK LIKE THE WIND!
Tricky!

Yeah, the massive realms start to have some blah to them, when you consistently get 4M land per raid and you are just raiding to stem the boredom as the wonder build itself, it's really blah.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I managed to have a more efficient nation because I left the durn thing running while I went off to lunch, and came back to 4000 barbarians having a field day burning down and killing everybody in sight. Fortunately they started with the tents and huts. So now I have like... 1 cottage, 4 houses, and the rest are mansions.

Edit: just made 800g from one herb-buying merchant. Much faster this way.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I love the message, "You have been attacked by 45000 barbarians and 500 siege engines" and then having the very next line "you have captured 497 siege engines."

GasBandit

GasBandit

Can you really call them barbarians if they have an organized force of 45000 and the engineering/logistics to field 500 siege engines?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Only when they bounce.

GasBandit

GasBandit

1741 wolves attacked. REALLY??

Call national geographic. Call guinness. Somebody tell me they got video on their camera of 1700 wolves simultaneously attacking a 350k population nation-state.

Dave

Dave

Interesting. I wonder if I should change that to "Undead".

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

22 clicks is a cruel challenge. So many wolves eating all your workers and nothing you can do to stop them.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I hate you, Dave.... I hate you so much.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Build a wonder tonight in just under 5 hours. I basically kept the game running in the background for 2 days to gain supplies, and still didn't have enough herbs, and started the wonder at about 4:30 and it finished at about 9:30. I'll have to up herb production.

GasBandit

GasBandit

It is such an irritation to me how much basic resources go to waste as you grind special resources. "Sure we cut down 30,000 trees. BURN THEM, we want the herbs that were under them."

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I don't look at it like that. More of, were full in storage, everyone search for this stupid herb now.

My biggest problem with leaving it running was making sure I had enough graveyard to bury the wolves and barbarians in while I was gone. I didn't do much conquest, enough to have spare land, but keeping up with the bodies was the worst part.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I don't look at it like that. More of, were full in storage, everyone search for this stupid herb now.
I would believe that if having woodgathering workers increased their herb output when the wood storage was full. But I don't think it does.

Anyway... two wonders/deities down... starting over again.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

You find herbs as you gather wood, if you cannot gather wood because you have no room you cannot find herbs.

GasBandit

GasBandit

22 clicks is a cruel challenge. So many wolves eating all your workers and nothing you can do to stop them.
How the hell do you set your first worker to farm in time without him starving to death?[DOUBLEPOST=1395260389,1395260257][/DOUBLEPOST]
You find herbs as you gather wood, if you cannot gather food you cannot find herbs.
But what I'm saying is wood gathering workers continue to gather herbs after wood storage is full... it's just the wood they would have gathered at the same time goes completely to waste as there was no storage for it, and herb gathering does not increase in speed as if they were devoting woodgathering time to herbs instead. And that irritates me.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

You have 1 second to turn him into a farmer before he starves.

GasBandit

GasBandit

You have 1 second to turn him into a farmer before he starves.
Next question... how do you get the special resources to buy the upgrade to let your workers gather special resources, since you only get enough clicks to get barely enough to build one guy and a tent? Can't get any more skins after that.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

You build food to max.
You flip to wood, as you do you burn your food.
You build a barn.

Repeat until you have enough storage space to upgrade to cottages.
You build cottages and increase your population.
You build up lots and lots of storage space.

You sit on your ass until a trade comes by that you can actually perform.
You spend gold to open up the trade menu and buy the special resources to get you the upgrades.

GasBandit

GasBandit

... so in other words, suffer through hours of veeeeeeeeeery slow progress watching ONE GUY research masonry then build a cottage, and one day eventually get lucky with a trade or three.

Man. F this achievement right in the A. >_< At least when the wolves come and eat my lone farmer, they don't leave a corpse for the next guy to get sick off of, I suppose.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

It's not that bad...

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's not that bad...
It's pretty bad.

One worker eats 1 food per second.
Your one worker grows food at 1.3 per second, for a net gain of 0.3 food per second.
If he stops growing food, he can either harvest wood at 0.5 per second or stone at 0.2 per second while continuing to consume stockpiled food at 1/sec.

It takes 100 wood and stone just to get the upgrade to allow him to start building housing that doesn't require skins (which he can't gather on his own).

That is some tedious goddamned shit right there. And you have to sit and watch it or stuff goes to waste or he gets eaten by wolves or you accidentally slip too low in food and THEN get eaten by wolves and unable to buy another worker which means you're boned.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Gaaahhd dammit I may have just fucked my 22 click game by not watching for overcrowing. Why does it even let you go over the land max when it causes severe penalties to production that drastically outweigh any possible reason to go over? Why not just hard limit it like EVERYTHING ELSE IS?

Rovewin

Rovewin

It more depends on how lucky you are with your first 20 clicks. I was able to get 3 skins with mine so I could build a tent then soon after a hut which allowed for a somewhat ok wait time to get to upgrade my buildings where I could get cottages. After that building up the resources to get a huge population was almost like before. It just takes forever waiting for a trade to come along that you can do. It seems this game revolves around waiting for trades though. Wonders take forever without it.

But yeah it would have taken forever if I didnt get that extra skin

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Gaaahhd dammit I may have just fucked my 22 click game by not watching for overcrowing. Why does it even let you go over the land max when it causes severe penalties to production that drastically outweigh any possible reason to go over? Why not just hard limit it like EVERYTHING ELSE IS?
I believe it is to represent encroaching on another Civ thus resulting in more raids against you. I'm concerned that there may not be a hard land cap for kingdoms.

GasBandit

GasBandit

One thing it definitely does is turn your populace angry in a hurry, which cuts their work efficiency to a fraction.

Dagh. Well, I managed to trade some food for the first gold, and some stone for the second some half hour later... so now I can harvest ore, which means I can get metal as well. Now I just need to trade for some skins and I'll be able to fix my little overcrowding problem.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Burn Wicker Man is kinda sick. It's like you literally kill the least productive person at your workplace to get a spike in productivity.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Burn Wicker Man is kinda sick. It's like you literally kill the least productive person at your workplace to get a spike in productivity.
And "Walk behind the rows" sacrifices a worker every second to fertilize the soil and increase food production. Really, I think the "of the fields" deity is way more insidious than the underworld deity. It's all about human sacrifice, cannibalism, and all that shit. The last one is creepy as hell too. "Stay with ussssssss..." Merchants check in... they don't check out.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Workers will eat corpses.....

GasBandit

GasBandit

Workers will eat corpses.....
Killing people for production, and eating the bodies. Brainwashing visitors into staying. Yep. Just your average happy, friendly agricultural god.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Monsanto.........[DOUBLEPOST=1395277279,1395276958][/DOUBLEPOST]The rate of wonder building is dependent upon the number and type of wonders built :eek:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Monsanto.........[DOUBLEPOST=1395277279,1395276958][/DOUBLEPOST]The rate of wonder building is dependent upon the number and type of wonders built :eek:
Yeah. Definitely noticed that on even just the second wonder. Built even slower, and 1g bought 0.7 instead of 1 percent.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Yeah. Definitely noticed that on even just the second wonder. Built even slower, and 1g bought 0.7 instead of 1 percent.
I haven't started my 3rd go round yet, but I have a feeling by the time you're building the 7th wonder it will be down to .1 per 100 gold.

Dave

Dave

Just got attacked by 20,000 or so bandits with 47 siege engines. I now have another 47 siege engines.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I haven't been able to play because today I've had lots of actual work to do, and I couldn't watch the game. And one does not leave a 22-click game unattended.

Dave

Dave

Bandits are fucking stupid. I have an Empire of a couple million people with over 250,000 soldiers and I worship war. 3,000 bandits thought it would be a good idea to go all RAHHH!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

22.51 Achievement Unlocked: Neverclick! (x1)
Boo Ya!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Shit. I bow to you

GasBandit

GasBandit

Our nerd king is crowned.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Well going to have to put this away for a week while on vacation. Only 2 achievements left to unlock!

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Finished wonder #3, taking a break for a day or so, then to #4. Dumped 40k laborers onto the project, got about .1% every minute or so, used about 8k gold to buy over half, finished in less than 2 hours.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Got some good time in to progress, so my third wonder (which is in my 22 click game) is now 20% along. I think finishing this one will do it for me as well.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I have returned!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Another wonder down, I'm gunning for you last achievement left!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Another down! Time for the penultimate wonder!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

And now the final wonder.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

0.13 Achievement Unlocked: Seven (x1)
0.13 You now have a permanent bonus to Metal production. (x1)
0.12 Autosaved
And done!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I have started playing this again on a whim.

Seriously, zombies are so delightfully OP.

L

Lune

Tbh, when I was fighting ‘Small Town’ I only got 130-200 soldiers, and I was prepared for 500! I easily defeated them. And you’re definitely right, this game is an addiction. Cool javascript work btw!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Just reread the whole thread.

I have vague memories of this game.

I remember Dynomite and the Halbucks incident very clearly, but not so much Civclicker.

Dave

Dave

You know, I don't really either. I'd probably remember quickly but right now I'm with you.

Dave

Dave

I remembered it immediately.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh I remember. That 22 click run was brutal.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Yeah, once I googled it an saw a picture it came back.

Dave

Dave

I could always still add it as a link. :)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I have the mobile version on my phone. It's real dangerous. I have like 28billion piety or something stupid as I haven't looked at it in a while