Export thread

Couchsurfing - Let's Be Friends!

BananaHands

BananaHands

So I've decided to dive into the world of couchsurfing. Who wants to be friends? Who wants to go exploring??

https://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=GVOILJA

Let's endorse, befriend and whatever! The more recommendations/friends you have, the easier it is to find a couch when you're out exploring, so it'd really help me out.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Well, good luck there BH. Sounds a little too Bohemian for my blood.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

And a little to youthful for my blood.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

A little too get murdered in your sleep for my blood... maybe I should pass this along to my sister.....:devil:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Get your stinky carcass off my couch. Ech, where's the lysol?!

BananaHands

BananaHands

Fine. If I get raped or murdered I'll let ya jerks know!

Gusto

Gusto

The fuck is this.

strawman

strawman

Fine. If I get raped or murdered I'll let ya jerks know!
Please do! In the name of ADVENTUUUUUUUURE![DOUBLEPOST=1377804055,1377803591][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I'm not liable to sign up for that site, but should you or another halforumite ever find yourself in need of lodging near Detroit or Ann Arbor, we've got a spare couch available.

Might have to put up with a little noise from some larval humans, though.

Also can get you into Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village for free (with ride passes, oooOOOOoooh!).

BananaHands

BananaHands

Please do! In the name of ADVENTUUUUUUUURE![DOUBLEPOST=1377804055,1377803591][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I'm not liable to sign up for that site, but should you or another halforumite ever find yourself in need of lodging near Detroit or Ann Arbor, we've got a spare couch available.

Might have to put up with a little noise from some larval humans, though.

Also can get you into Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village for free (with ride passes, oooOOOOoooh!).
If I could double brofist this post I would.

strawman

strawman

Since the act of brofisting involves both participants, my brofist of your post is the same as you brofisting my post.

DOUBLE BROFIST ALL ACROSS THE SKY![DOUBLEPOST=1377804610,1377804575][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I want an image of a double rainbow with rainbow fists meeting in the middle...

BananaHands

BananaHands

Since the act of brofisting involves both participants, my brofist of your post is the same as you brofisting my post.

DOUBLE BROFIST ALL ACROSS THE SKY![DOUBLEPOST=1377804610,1377804575][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I want an image of a double rainbow with rainbow fists meeting in the middle...
Hmm. I'll google double brofisting. I'm sure something will come up beca----

Dave

Dave

And my couch!

Seriously, as long as you're clean and not a sweaty pirate hooker, you got a place to crash for a night or two. If you're in Omaha and aren't all rapey-stealy.

BananaHands

BananaHands

not a sweaty pirate hooker
:( It was worth a shot I guess.

strawman

strawman

:( It was worth a shot I guess.
I think he's just banishing hookers that are pirates, not hookers whose clients are most commonly pirates. You're probably still ok.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I think he's just banishing hookers that are pirates, not hookers whose clients are most commonly pirates. You're probably still ok.
Phew. Good. Because I can't help who my clients ARRRRRRR.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Pirate hooks are murder on couch upholstry.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

..not a sweaty pirate hooker,... aren't all rapey-stealy.
:notes:My occupational hazard is my occupation's just not around.:notes:

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't have a couch any more.

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I know a lady who couch-surfed this way all the way around the USA, Ireland and England, meeting other Irish musicians. She remains in England still, married to one of the guys whose home she stayed in while surfing.

Never know what's gonna happen ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

I know a lady who couch-surfed this way all the way around the USA, Ireland and England, meeting other Irish musicians. She remains in England still, married to one of the guys whose home she stayed in while surfing.

Never know what's gonna happen ;)
It's like some grubby unwashed fairy tale.

Terrik

Terrik

SEE YOU IN SHANGHAI.

Bubble181

Bubble181

People don't know about coachsurfing? I'm interested, but my girlfriend thinks there's too much of a chance of low comfort and/or unsanitary crap, or it'll end up as expensive as a hotel room.

But hey, anyone passing through Brussels, just let me know well in advance :)

Zappit

Zappit

It sounds like the Home Shopping Network for skin suits. Be careful with it.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I have a few friends who have success doing this. I've thought it would be fun to try; and I suppose I could open up my couch, but... I dunno if a lot of people wanna visit Edmonton :D

BananaHands

BananaHands

I have a few friends who have success doing this. I've thought it would be fun to try; and I suppose I could open up my couch, but... I dunno if a lot of people wanna visit Edmonton :D
You'd be surprised!

I'm taking in someone Tuesday night. Some girl from the Netherlands who needs a place to crash. Flies in at 9:30 PM, leaves at like 8 AM.

I'll let you know if she rapes and/or murders me.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

You'd be surprised!

I'm taking in someone Tuesday night. Some girl from the Netherlands who needs a place to crash. Flies in at 9:30 PM, leaves at like 8 AM.

I'll let you know if she rapes and/or murders me.
Cool, please do. I've always wanted to talk to a murdered corpse.

Bowielee

Bowielee

hi-can-i-come-in-hi-can-i-come-in-creepy-guy-hairless-demotivational-poster-12422535141.jpg

strawman

strawman

Bowielee

Bowielee

bears.png