[Music] Daft Punk: Random Access Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daft Punk.

I do love their music on occasion.
I want to own a Bluray copy of Interstella 5555, not so much for the music but for the amazing animation.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Discovery was the first album that I downloaded to my iPhone, love their music.

For that matter, can anyone recommend similar music.

Confession time. My music library is bereft of Daft Punk. Once I get home from work, I'll preorder the new album (make sure I do, people!)

In the meantime, where should I start? Give me one album that will show me the way.

Confession time. My music library is bereft of Daft Punk. Once I get home from work, I'll preorder the new album (make sure I do, people!)

In the meantime, where should I start? Give me one album that will show me the way.
Discovery, first, I'd say, and if you enjoy it check out a couple songs from Homework on YouTube and decide from there.

Green_Lantern,

You disagree that I don't like the song? Because you think that's a judgement you get to make? It was fine when I made a declarative statement about the song you disagree with, but now I'm just expressing a personal opinion.

Green_Lantern,

You disagree that I don't like the song? Because you think that's a judgement you get to make? It was fine when I made a declarative statement about the song you disagree with, but now I'm just expressing a personal opinion.
I'm pretty sure he's picking an internet fight with you.

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.