Damn. What's the name of that webcomic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to think of this webcomic I was reading recently. I'm fairly sure it was linked here within the last few months.

The basic premise was a small farm town that had a rising monster problem. A witch chooses these three rednecks to be the guardians of the town. One of them has a stitched up cat for a pet.

Damn. Been looking for it on webcomicslist.com and haven't found anything yet. Hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about.

Didn't we already have a request like this? The premise sounds vaguely familiar and I have a feeling someone else worded it a bit differently when they were looking for the same webcomic. :ninja:

R

rvdleun

Ach, I have a request m'self for a good webcomic that I lost track off. It was basically about two roommates or brothers on wacky adventures. The only thing that I recall is that one brother had a teacher whom had an evil twin, and they had Dr. Doom living in the same apartment. Possibly ring any bells?

rvdleun said:
Ach, I have a request m'self for a good webcomic that I lost track off. It was basically about two roommates or brothers on wacky adventures. The only thing that I recall is that one brother had a teacher whom had an evil twin, and they had Dr. Doom living in the same apartment. Possibly ring any bells?
http://www.robandelliot.cycomics.com/

Infrequent updates, but reasonably funny.

Inventor of the break-up-bear.

-Adam

Gurpel said:
Scarlet Varlet said:
Sure sounds like the Revenge of the Weasel Queen, Part 3, from Girl Genius.

But you'd probably have already known that...
man i cant think of what that guys art processes are like.

"look at me i'm phil foglio and i've been an artist for a bajillion years. now lets slide some goddamn facial features around"
Yeah, it confuses me.

"Hey check it out this is some kick ass artwork"

"Dude why is her face all up on her forehead"

"Shut up man I'm Phil fuckin' Foglio I don't need your shit I draw boobs and stuff"

Status
Not open for further replies.