DAMN YOU TOM BRAZELTON - Billy Mays RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakey said:
Ah, I see it now. That just came out of left field. Was that even brought up back when he first died?
Nope. He was always just thought to be a bit over the top. Now we know that at least some of it was chemically induced.

Krisken said:
AshburnerX said:
... who is Tom Brazelton and why is he being blamed for the deaths of others?
Tom Brazelton is the creator of the Theater Hopper comic. he gets blamed for deaths because he used to always come in and be the first to post that someone famous had died. People then would just post "Damn you!" When other people started posting that a famous person died, someone would throw in "Damn you, Tom Brazelton" since they got used to him being the bearer of the news.
I know this is a slow response, but thank you, now I understand the joke I keep seeing here.

Scydron said:
Krisken said:
AshburnerX said:
... who is Tom Brazelton and why is he being blamed for the deaths of others?
Tom Brazelton is the creator of the Theater Hopper comic. he gets blamed for deaths because he used to always come in and be the first to post that someone famous had died. People then would just post "Damn you!" When other people started posting that a famous person died, someone would throw in "Damn you, Tom Brazelton" since they got used to him being the bearer of the news.
I know this is a slow response, but thank you, now I understand the joke I keep seeing here.
Glad I could help out.

so that's why he kept shouting at annoying volumes? He was coked out of his mind?

Hell, *I* could do that. I wouldn't, though, cause I'd never do coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.