Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Dave

Dave

I sit. Bigtime leaning forward.

And that article is hilarious!!

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I don't even understand how you can sit when you wipe.

Shakey

Shakey

I sit, but tilt to the side on one butt cheek. We need to include tilting options for the sitters.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I like how each side generally has no clue the other exists. I know I was confused as FUCK when I saw someone sitting in a movie or TV show while they wiped

Dave

Dave

If you stand your ass cheeks close and you can't get all the yucky stuff out.

You standers are weird and probably have HUGE poop streaks in your underwear.

Wasabi Poptart

I sit, but tilt to the side on one butt cheek. We need to include tilting options for the sitters.
This. I tilt. I can't imagine standing up to wipe.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I have no Earthly idea how one can wipe while standing.

Gusto

Gusto

You guys STAND!?

:Leyla:

When you've stand you've officially left the arena of battle!

DISQUALIFIED

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Yeah, standing? What the fucking fuck?

Shakey

Shakey

Sub question, who looks to see how big it is?

Denbrought

Denbrought

Wtf you people, I jump.

Dave

Dave

Everyone. Those who don't are lying.

Do you sometimes think, "Wow! This has to be some sort of record!" or "Jesus Christ! ALL of that came out of ME?!?"

Frank

Frankie Williamson

You know what I've never had? Skidmarks. Why is that? Because wiping while sitting doesn't give you God damn skidmarks. Standing....fuuuuck.

Shakey

Shakey

Everyone. Those who don't are lying.

Do you sometimes think, "Wow! This has to be some sort of record!" or "Jesus Christ! ALL of that came out of ME?!?"[/QUOTE]

Those usually hurt so bad I don't want to know. I just want to go lay down for a while and forget the whole ordeal.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Do you sometimes think, "Wow! This has to be some sort of record!" or "Jesus Christ! ALL of that came out of ME?!?"

Dave

Dave

I knew that wouldn't take long. You people never disappoint.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

*takes a bow*

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I stand and don't have skidmarks. Not since I was really young. How do you look back if you wipe while sitting?

Gusto

Gusto

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What's that have to do with anything Gusto? :wacko:

Gusto

Gusto

Not much, just that there are a lot of poop-related SP screencaps. :)

Denbrought

Denbrought

For example, the ones from the WoW episode. Please do post those ones :p

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

someone wiser than I said:
I normally didn't like standing when wiping until I figured out the perfect compromise - putting one foot on the seat whilst wiping. I call it "The Washington", because when I put my right foot on the seat I feel like I'm George Washington crossing the Delaware to sneak attack the Hessian troops...which is yet another way to associate shit with the German populace.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

If you haven't seen that episode, it looks more like he's sucking Token's ding-a-ling than it does he's pooping from his mouth.

Anyway, I just cannot fathom wiping sitting down. Like, I'm trying to figure out the logistics of it and it just seems like potential for a mess.

Never had any skidmarks/coverage problems with standing.

If I can figure it out I'll give sitting a shot next time.

Chazwozel

Wipe-Sitter here.

As to telling when you're done? Wtf? Just turn your head and look down. Not that hard. I always thought standers were fat people that can't lift their butt cheek without breaking a sweat.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Wtf you people, I jump.
:rofl: Gross yet hilarious image.

Chazwozel

I normally didn't like standing when wiping until I figured out the perfect compromise - putting one foot on the seat whilst wiping. I call it "The Washington", because when I put my right foot on the seat I feel like I'm George Washington crossing the Delaware to sneak attack the Hessian troops...which is yet another way to associate shit with the German populace.
Holy hell? Is everyone taking crazy pills?!??! Although I must admit, I'm one of those people that was taken aback when I found out that in most regions of the world people squat and use their bare hands to wipe their asses.

Baerdog

Baerdog

So do squatters count as sitters or standers?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Here's my weird pooping thing. I love adult wet wipes. They're fucking awesome. It's really the best of both worlds bidet and toilet paper.

KCWM

KCWM

bidet ftw

Frank

Frankie Williamson

http://www.charmin.com/en_US/wet-wipes-freshmates.php

My ass is cleaner than all you dry toilet paper users!

Armadillo

This is actually the second forum I'm a regular on to have this exact discussion.

Sitter, because standers' underwear must look like they broadsided a fudge tanker.

...and agreed on the adult wet wipes. They changed my fucking life, man.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Here's my weird pooping thing. I love adult wet wipes. They're fucking awesome. It's really the best of both worlds bidet and toilet paper.
While I don't use these I'd have to agree that they'd be the best for cleanups.

Water is nature's solvent for a reason, people.

Imagine you dropped a sticky, melty chocolate bar on the floor. You grab a dry paper towel and wipe-- all it does it smear everywhere. Do you keep wiping with the dry towel? No, YOU GET A DAMN WET ONE.

I feel like the only reason the world uses toilet paper is because it's more economical. Wet wipes would be clearly superior.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

This is actually the second forum I'm a regular on to have this exact discussion.

Sitter, because standers' underwear must look like they broadsided a fudge tanker.

...and agreed on the adult wet wipes. They changed my fucking life, man.
High five my clean assholed brotha!

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Imagine you dropped a sticky, melty chocolate bar on the floor. You grab a dry paper towel and wipe-- all it does it smear everywhere. Do you keep wiping with the dry towel? No, YOU GET A DAMN WET ONE.

I feel like the only reason the world uses toilet paper is because it's more economical. Wet wipes would be clearly superior.[/QUOTE]

My Italian friend thinks we're disgusting for not using bidets.

Of course, I think she's disgusting because she rarely showers. Different cultures clean their torpedo tubes differently.

Chazwozel

What the fuck? Are you 80 years old with hemorrhoids?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Nope, I felt the same way you do now until I tried it. Never looked back.

Chazwozel

Okay don't get me wrong, for the last 'wipe', they'd certainly be nice. The only problem I see is taking a shit at work/bus station/ traveling etc... Your ass gets used to the nice moist tissue at the end of the wipe. You'd feel dirty without it. I'm not packing wet wipes in a diaper bag for myself! :D

Krisken

Krisken

You people never disappoint.
Don't make me come up with examples where this is wrong!

How the hell do people stand and then wipe? What if you have a hanger? That left over hunk of crap would.... ugh, I've said way too much.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I refuse to use the bathroom in any situation if I don't have "wipes" available. I just.... no.... just no.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Okay don't get me wrong, for the last 'wipe', they'd certainly be nice. The only problem I see is taking a shit at work/bus station/ traveling etc... Your ass gets used to the nice moist tissue at the end of the wipe. You'd feel dirty without it. I'm not packing wet wipes in a diaper bag for myself! :D[/QUOTE]

No, you're very right about that last part. I don't carry them with me, I just can't wait to get home and do it properly.

Chazwozel

I feel like the only reason the world uses toilet paper is because it's more economical. Wet wipes would be clearly superior.[/QUOTE]

What the hell do you eat that all your shits are melty chocolate consistency? If I'm healthy and 100%, I take about 4-5 shits a day which are 2-3 wipers at the most.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Weird, I defecate maybe 3x a week....

Chazwozel

So's my wife. I think women in general shit a whole lot less then men do. It used to be like 2x a day for me until my doctors jacked up my thyroid a couple months ago. My metabolism is so much faster now that I dropped like 18 lbs and eat like a horse.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

As I said before, I'm a stander with immaculate underwear afterwards. It's not rocket science!

Also whoever tagged the thread "when can I shit that", bravo.

Armadillo

What the hell do you eat that all your shits are melty chocolate consistency? If I'm healthy and 100%, I take about 4-5 shits a day which are 2-3 wipers at the most.[/QUOTE]

4-5 times a day? Your balloon knot must be chafed to hell! You know what would help that? Wet wipes. :D

Chazwozel

I feel like the only reason the world uses toilet paper is because it's more economical. Wet wipes would be clearly superior.[/quote]

What the hell do you eat that all your shits are melty chocolate consistency? If I'm healthy and 100%, I take about 4-5 shits a day which are 2-3 wipers at the most.[/quote]

4-5 times a day? Your balloon knot must be chafed to hell! You know what would help that? Wet wipes. :D[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm good. Like I said most are 2-3 wipes and good to go. The secret is not to pinch the loaf too early, grasshopper.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I... I really didn't even know this was a thing. Sit. I can't wrap my brain around standing to do it. And I'm not willing to try.

Chazwozel

Fuck all y'all.

Where are my fellow carpet scooters at?

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

People stand regularly? By choice?!

The only time I ever stood was after a particularly long one in a work toilet that was so shallow...well, let's just say it required coercion, and a promise to myself to never again use the handicapped stall even if the other one was in use.

Dave

Dave

BALLOON KNOT?!?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Armadillo

You've never heard that one?

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I feel like the only reason the world uses toilet paper is because it's more economical. Wet wipes would be clearly superior.[/quote]

What the hell do you eat that all your shits are melty chocolate consistency? If I'm healthy and 100%, I take about 4-5 shits a day which are 2-3 wipers at the most.[/QUOTE]

4-5 times a day?? Fuck, dude!

I'm like once every two days at most.

@Li3n

@Li3n

NEITHER... because i don't sit on the toilet, i stand on my feet and crouch, like nature intended...

I refuse to use the bathroom in any situation if I don't have "wipes" available. I just.... no.... just no.

Preach it sister... one day the heretics will be made to see the light or be flushed away by the fury of the Great Wipe Maker in the sky...

Chazwozel

What the hell do you eat that all your shits are melty chocolate consistency? If I'm healthy and 100%, I take about 4-5 shits a day which are 2-3 wipers at the most.[/quote]

I'm like once every two days at most.[/QUOTE]

Eat more fiber.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Sit and tilt. Easier access to the wrinkly winkle. Since I come from a hairy family I want to be extra certain there's no... ummm... surprises in my ass hair.

As for wiping material: two-ply toilet paper, two pieces, folded once. Three pieces, folded twice if 'extra juicy' or if it's some crappy, cheap-o toilet paper some people use. Seriously, that's the worst kind of toilet paper. I'm pulling out curl straps out of my ass hair for a day...

@Li3n

@Li3n

Eat more fiber.[/QUOTE]

By the bucket full if you do it 4-5 times a day...

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

What do you do when you get John Wayne toilet paper?

LittleSin

LittleSin

Stander here. How the hell can you wipe sitting down? There's only one way I can imagine it working and you are reaching back into the fucking toilet.

Really, HOW?

Dave

Dave

Okay, I just went to the little old man's room and actually had to sit. While I was doing it I had the opportunity to think about this on a more clinical level.

I see the benefits of being able to stand while wiping. For one thing, if the toilet is auto flush, standing stops the inevitable backwash of the flush from burbling back up onto your freshly wiped hind parts. I hate that.

The problem that I see is that without much practice it would be difficult to get all the dangly bits, especially if you are particularly hairy. Also, there are times that the event is...less than solid. Wouldn't that follow gravity and trek down your leg?

I sit. I'm going to keep on sitting. Standing is just too much work.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I got introduced to flush-able wipes back when they started making them for babies, but before they started packaging them for everyday use. I used to buy them and use them long after my son was potty trained..

Jake

Jake

Count me in as someone who doesn't get the sit & wipe logistics. I lift a few inches off the seat, which I guess is a high squat (or sitting with no seat contact, if you prefer). Are you sitters really picturing someone standing straight up and wiping? That's dumb.

If I don't go 2x a day or so, I know my diet is crap. Eat your veggies, people.

Shannow

Shannow

What about those who stand WHILE shitting?

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Okay, I just went to the little old man's room and actually had to sit. While I was doing it I had the opportunity to think about this on a more clinical level.

I see the benefits of being able to stand while wiping. For one thing, if the toilet is auto flush, standing stops the inevitable backwash of the flush from burbling back up onto your freshly wiped hind parts. I hate that.

The problem that I see is that without much practice it would be difficult to get all the dangly bits, especially if you are particularly hairy. Also, there are times that the event is...less than solid. Wouldn't that follow gravity and trek down your leg?

I sit. I'm going to keep on sitting. Standing is just too much work.
If it's less than solid, you really shouldn't be standing up anyway if it's still leaking out. =P

You people seem to thing that any leftover doo-doo is gonna fall. If you're actually DONE POOPING this isn't going to happen. =P

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Dave, you mentioned the dangly bits as well. Does that mean you also wipe the balls or is your arsehole... umm... uhhh... I don't think I even want to imagine what would make that "dangly".

Wasabi Poptart

So's my wife. I think women in general shit a whole lot less then men do. It used to be like 2x a day for me until my doctors jacked up my thyroid a couple months ago. My metabolism is so much faster now that I dropped like 18 lbs and eat like a horse.[/QUOTE]

I usually go once or twice a day. Any less than that and I'm - uncomfortable.

Dave

Dave

Dave, you mentioned the dangly bits as well. Does that mean you also wipe the balls or is your arsehole... umm... uhhh... I don't think I even want to imagine what would make that \"dangly\".
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dingleberry

#3.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Sometimes this forum is pure (brown?) gold.

I'm a sitter. I love the wet wipes. I've never felt cleaner. I used to hide them in my bathroom so visitors wouldn't see them but now I proudly display them (but still leave a roll of the archaic stuff for people) on my bathroom counter and refuse to be given any (shit?) grief about them.

The thing I can't get past is this whole reaching back thing. WTF? You reach around your body? I just spread my legs, reach down between them and give a good (wet) wiping. WTF people?? Reach around?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

So's my wife. I think women in general shit a whole lot less then men do. It used to be like 2x a day for me until my doctors jacked up my thyroid a couple months ago. My metabolism is so much faster now that I dropped like 18 lbs and eat like a horse.[/QUOTE]

I usually go once or twice a day. Any less than that and I'm - uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

How often do you eat?

Twitch

I sit and typically go once every day or two. I find most people though can wait longer than they think, particularly anyone who camps. These people will go three days without blinking an eye.

Armadillo

There is so much moral outrage over other peoples' defecatory habits. "You wipe sitting down? FUCK YOU!!!" :D

LordRendar

LordRendar

I sit..Though at at Music Festivals i learned the art of shitting while standing and wiping that way.It was weird.

BTW,
when i'm in a non Festival Environment i take 4-5 dumps a day. You people should eat more fibers.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

There was a period of time in college where I pooped only once a week.

And then dropped a massive solid load.

Chazwozel

Eat more fiber.[/quote]

By the bucket full if you do it 4-5 times a day...[/QUOTE]

I eat more vegetables than a fucking giraffe my friend.

LordRendar

LordRendar

The question is,did you wipe the massive load sitting or standing.

Chazwozel

Count me in as someone who doesn't get the sit & wipe logistics. I lift a few inches off the seat, which I guess is a high squat (or sitting with no seat contact, if you prefer). Are you sitters really picturing someone standing straight up and wiping? That's dumb.

If I don't go 2x a day or so, I know my diet is crap. Eat your veggies, people.

Well yeah, you don't stay seated. You lift you cheeks up a bit, but you ass cheeks remain spread open so you can wipe your button.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Sometimes this forum is pure (brown?) gold.

I'm a sitter. I love the wet wipes. I've never felt cleaner. I used to hide them in my bathroom so visitors wouldn't see them but now I proudly display them (but still leave a roll of the archaic stuff for people) on my bathroom counter and refuse to be given any (shit?) grief about them.

The thing I can't get past is this whole reaching back thing. WTF? You reach around your body? I just spread my legs, reach down between them and give a good (wet) wiping. WTF people?? Reach around?
Well then your taint just gets all nasty doesn't it?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

So's my wife. I think women in general shit a whole lot less then men do. It used to be like 2x a day for me until my doctors jacked up my thyroid a couple months ago. My metabolism is so much faster now that I dropped like 18 lbs and eat like a horse.[/quote]

I usually go once or twice a day. Any less than that and I'm - uncomfortable.[/quote]

How often do you eat?[/QUOTE]

I eat something like every hour and a half.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

The question is,did you wipe the massive load sitting or standing.[/QUOTE]

I have made it perfectly clear that I am a stander and despise all sitters. :unibrow:

LordRendar

LordRendar

I have made it perfectly clear that I am a stander and despise all sitters. :unibrow:
Damn Heretic...

Wasabi Poptart

I usually go once or twice a day. Any less than that and I'm - uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

How often do you eat?[/QUOTE]

3 meals plus 1 snack a day. I eat a lot of fruits, veggies, and whole grains. I only have 1 cup of coffee in the morning and a glass of iced tea with lunch or dinner. The rest of the time I drink water.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I can't see how that would cause you to excrete twice a day...

Cajungal

Cajungal

I can't see how that would cause you to excrete twice a day...
It's possible. But everyone's body's a bit different.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

My point is, when not much is coming in as going out, there's a missing part of an equation there don't you think?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Personally I'd hate to waste half my waking hours droppin' a dook. I mean, really.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

When I was in the army, I learned the art of holding it in. Mainly because at times it was too cold and dark to go shitting in the woods when we were on bivouac. If you've ever been camping during the winter on a moonless night, you get the idea. Also, our cadets were well-known for waiting for the most inopportune moment possible to start exercises.

At one time, I held it in for three days - and almost frickin' broke the toilet once we were back to barracks.

phil

phil

I used to stand, now I sit. It just kinda...clicked one day to keep sitting down. It really came in handy when I had to drop a bomb in a bar that didn't have an actual stall.

As for frequency, usually twice a day.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go forget this thread so I can have my lunch.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I used to stand, now I sit. It just kinda...clicked one day to keep sitting down. It really came in handy when I had to drop a bomb in a bar that didn't have an actual stall.

As for frequency, usually twice a day.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go forget this thread so I can have my lunch.
What are you having? Chili with chocolate mousse for dessert?

Shakey

Shakey

Go make some of Frankie's poo-browns

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Go make some of Frankie's poo-browns[/QUOTE]

Or how about some mämmi?

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

There are options?? :confused:

phil

phil

:Leyla:

Simfers

Simfers

I stand. Straight up. My underwear is spotless and my ass-cheeks pristine. I also blast a dookie twice a day on average. Sometimes more, occasionally less.

Why are we talking about this?:eek:

Dave

Dave

I stand. Straight up. My underwear is spotless and my ass-cheeks pristine. I also blast a dookie twice a day on average. Sometimes more, occasionally less.

Why are we talking about this?:eek:
It's been the hottest, steamiest topic we've had in days. That's why.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Plus it's funny.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I sit down, take my time to do the job, don't stand up to wipe and then do a little sideways jump to the bidet. Oh, the cleanlyness!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Now, how do you dry after the bidet?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Curiously, I do so standing up... very carefully so not to wet my pants* with the possible water that could run down my legs. I guess it's probably because, if not, the little bidet towel would get all wet from touching the actual bidet.

*or the floor. I actually like to take off my pants and underpants when I'm on the loo at home. Wich is where I have a bidet.

Armadillo

Jake

Jake

Are you sitters really picturing someone standing straight up and wiping? That's dumb.
Well, there's at least a few that really mean standing = standing.

For example:
I stand. Straight up.
[/QUOTE]
See now, that's just wrong. I think we can all agree on that.

Chazwozel

When I was in the army, I learned the art of holding it in. Mainly because at times it was too cold and dark to go shitting in the woods when we were on bivouac. If you've ever been camping during the winter on a moonless night, you get the idea. Also, our cadets were well-known for waiting for the most inopportune moment possible to start exercises.

At one time, I held it in for three days - and almost frickin' broke the toilet once we were back to barracks.

I go hunting for turkey occasionally, and never had trouble shitting in the woods even if it was -10 below. Hell, a moonless night might make things easier since no one will see you. When I played football and hockey in high school and college I'd take a big smoking shit right before practice so the urge wouldn't pop in mid-wind sprints or up-downs. Hell, I take a big shit right before any hockey practice/game I have now. Nothing's worse than doing butterflies if you have to take a shit (except maybe running).

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I have no Earthly idea how one can wipe while standing.
This.

Wasabi Poptart

My point is, when not much is coming in as going out, there's a missing part of an equation there don't you think?
It also baffles my husband that I don't take much time when I go. I'm in and out of the bathroom in about 5 minutes.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I go hunting for turkey occasionally, and never had trouble shitting in the woods even if it was -10 below. Hell, a moonless night might make things easier since no one will see you. When I played football and hockey in high school and college I'd take a big smoking shit right before practice so the urge wouldn't pop in mid-wind sprints or up-downs. Hell, I take a big shit right before any hockey practice/game I have now. Nothing's worse than doing butterflies if you have to take a shit (except maybe running).[/QUOTE]

Please remember that when you're turkey hunting, you're not exactly expecting to be rushed at a moment's notice.

Second of all, trying to have a crap while on bivouac is something of a maneuver, what with the fact that every moment you're IN FULL COMBAT GEAR. You don't take those off in a jiffy - and you pretty much have to if you want to reach your belt and pull your trousers down.

Occasional Poster

I wipe sitting down. Easy and comfortable.

I have enough experience shitting in the woods to know that it is much preferable to go to the bathroom outdoors in the winter. A little cold doesn't hurt, but mosquitos can be a literal pain in the ass.

Now why am I discussing this on a public forum? :eyeroll:

RocketGirl

I'd...never even considered the idea of standing until this thread. *boggle*

Troll

Troll

There are people who... stand? :confused:

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I'm confused on the bidet front. Never having considered it but it makes sense one would have to dry after that. So... are these public towels? Are bidets usually an at home experience or would one find them at say, a nice restaurant or a mall? what then?

Philosopher B.

Are you sitters really picturing someone standing straight up and wiping? That's dumb.
Yeah, I'm not straight as a board into the sky with my butt cheeks clenching or something.

I normally didn't like standing when wiping until I figured out the perfect compromise - putting one foot on the seat whilst wiping. I call it \"The Washington\", because when I put my right foot on the seat I feel like I'm George Washington crossing the Delaware to sneak attack the Hessian troops...which is yet another way to associate shit with the German populace.
This is one of the best things I have ever read.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Also, because poop has been mentioned and therefore I have to post it:

Philosopher B.

You've never seen the poop race? It is made of awesome. :D

... and poop.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Freud would have a field day with this thread. :rofl:

Wasabi Poptart

You've never seen the poop race? It is made of awesome. :D

... and poop.
ROFLMAO! I love the poop race! I found it last year, I think. I laughed so hard I was crying.

Reboneer

This right here is what I do... except I use the left foot rather than the right.

I also sometimes finish off standing.

Hylian

Hylian

I'm a sitter and I can't imagine standing.

Dieb

Dieb

Until a week ago, I had no idea people sat to wipe. Like, what if your hand touched the water, or, ummm, other things, when you were reaching around? Eww.

Nope, I stand straight and proud, all 6'3'' of me. And I've never had skid marks, thank you very much. It's not that hard people, if you need to get a bit cleaner, use your other hand to pull your cheeks apart, damn.

I've also never had a dingleberry problem, perhaps because I'm not very hairy. Or maybe because I wait until I'm well and done before I start to wipe. *shrugs*

Krisken

Krisken

Jesus, Dieb, how much water is in your bowl? It's got to be like a fucking ocean in there.

Dieb

Dieb

Jesus, Dieb, how much water is in your bowl? It's got to be like a fucking ocean in there.
Well, I've never actually TRIED it sitting down, as I said I never considered sitting until a week ago. It just...seems like a possibility.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I'm confused on the bidet front. Never having considered it but it makes sense one would have to dry after that. So... are these public towels? Are bidets usually an at home experience or would one find them at say, a nice restaurant or a mall? what then?
It's strictly an at home (and sometimes hotel) experience. You don't generally use other's peoples bidets if you are at their home. (unless you are their guest for days, for example)

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm a sitter, too. Standers are clearly freaks.
I used to go once a day, about, but since I'm on my current medication, it's been 4 or 5 times a day. Bloody annoying.

JCM

Sitting, as I cant use this standing up-

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You could have just said "bidet" like everyonelse JCM.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Or just the left hand.

Shannow

Shannow

But where is the bragging fun in that?

JCM

But where is the bragging fun in that?[/QUOTE]And it does avoid having to explain it to those who dont know it.

We are in an international forum, after all.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

But where is the bragging fun in that?[/QUOTE]And it does avoid having to explain it to those who dont know it.

We are in an international forum, after all.[/QUOTE]

well, there's still the unanswered question of drying off. I'm all for having Dave install us some Bidets with the forum upgrade, but I want my own towel.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Shocking revelation: I have never used a bidet.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

of course, in Finland you would just end up sitting on an icicle.

Dave

Dave

I SO wish I wasn't at work right now. I have a perfect picture for this but it's NSFW.

Basically it's a frozen bidet and the water looks like a frozen dildo.

I think Liberace is a part of the comic.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I, for one, am happy you are at work.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Rrrrrrrrroooiiiiight.

*scribbles down sixpackshaker's name in his To Kill in Painful Manner list* For... making... gay... joke... to... a... Finn...

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I did not say you had to insert the icicle, but if that is where you want to go with that...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Dude.

Water goes up and freezes.

Against your ass.

Where does that NOT turn into a gay joke?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Because I agreed that you don't do it. I also did not think that bidets would have the force to, you know...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Rrrrrrrrroooiiiiight.

*scribbles down sixpackshaker's name in his To Kill in Painful Manner list* For... making... gay... joke... to... a... Finn...[/QUOTE]

So Finns can't be gay?

Denbrought

Denbrought

Rrrrrrrrroooiiiiight.

*scribbles down sixpackshaker's name in his To Kill in Painful Manner list* For... making... gay... joke... to... a... Finn...[/quote]

So Finns can't be gay?[/QUOTE]

Nooooo. It's just that if they laugh at gay jokes, a near-deadly toxin gets released into their system (notice how his phrasing slowed down and was filled with ellipses). Hence, it's considered rude to crack gay jokes at them Finns.

LordRavage

Why the fuck did I come into this thread while eating lunch?

Plus..you guys are way too comfortable with each other. You all sound like my family when they get together and talk about anything....I do mean ANYTHING.

Now if you excuse me, I need to use some wipes on my eyes and brain. :D

LordRavage

Plus..you guys are way too comfortable with each other. You all sound like my family when they get together and talk about anything....I do mean ANYTHING.

But the question is, do you stand or sit while you do so?[/QUOTE]

I take my legs and grip the sides of the bowl like a Ninja motorcycle and lean forward. I turn right most of the time unless I am having a bad day, then I power forward in my sitting stance and scream like a banshee falling into Hell.

On another note....I thought this thread was about when your group wipes in World of Warcraft. In that case, I sit and scream at my computer.

:D

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

So Finns can't be gay?
If that were true, our "oldies" music industry wouldn't be as popular as it is.

You did realize I was joking, didn't you, you silly homicidal Latina, you?

The Pumes

I sit, because that is the only way I feel comfortable without feeling like a freaking plebian.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

well, there's still the unanswered question of drying off. I'm all for having Dave install us some Bidets with the forum upgrade, but I want my own towel.
Oh, I forgot to say in my answer that generally there's a bidet towel per bathroom. But as I'm the only one that uses it at home, I have no problem with that.

Cuyval Dar

Standing. Sitters are evil freaks who should all die. And considering the mammoth shits I take (Twice a day) it just seems like it would be a trap to put my hand down there.

JCM

But where is the bragging fun in that?[/quote]And it does avoid having to explain it to those who dont know it.

We are in an international forum, after all.[/quote]

well, there's still the unanswered question of drying off. I'm all for having Dave install us some Bidets with the forum upgrade, but I want my own towel.[/QUOTE]In brazil most bathrooms have a paper towel dispenser, although not many have a bidet... I usually take some of those with me when Im using the loo, but I prefer to do number 2 at home.

RoboKomodo

RoboKomodo

I take my legs and grip the sides of the bowl like a Ninja motorcycle and lean forward. I turn right most of the time unless I am having a bad day, then I power forward in my sitting stance and scream like a banshee falling into Hell.

On another note....I thought this thread was about when your group wipes in World of Warcraft. In that case, I sit and scream at my computer.

:D[/QUOTE]

I laughed so hard at this. I can just picture someone having a deathgrip on the bowl with their legs and screeching like a stuck pig.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I laughed so hard at this. I can just picture someone having a deathgrip on the bowl with their legs and screeching like a stuck pig.[/QUOTE]

Hemorrhoids.

That's why ;)

Shannow

Shannow

The shit I just levelled upon the toilet here at work was once again truly epic. Thursday mornings, the after-effects of chilli, tacos, and miller light the night before are truly a sight to behold.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I think folks actually have a butt towel in the bathroom, at least in Indian households. Be careful which towel you dry your hands with!

I personally use wet-wipes. If you get shit on your arm, are you going to take a dry towel and wipe it off or are you going to wet it down and wash it. I do have a little storage packet that I keep at my desk when I am at work.

I would like to have a bidet in my house, but I don't like the idea of a butt towel.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I think folks actually have a butt towel in the bathroom, at least in Indian households. Be careful which towel you dry your hands with!

I personally use wet-wipes. If you get shit on your arm, are you going to take a dry towel and wipe it off or are you going to wet it down and wash it. I do have a little storage packet that I keep at my desk when I am at work.

I would like to have a bidet in my house, but I don't like the idea of a butt towel.[/QUOTE]
?

Fun Size

Fun Size

The thirteen year old giggler is intensely pleased with this thread.

I look and try to figure out how big a cellmate I will be able to handle if I am ever imprisoned.

EDIT:
You have also just made me question how my wife does this, which I consequently hate you for.:mad:

Shakey

Shakey

EDIT:
You have also just made me question how my wife does this, which I consequently hate you for.:mad:
Hide behind the shower curtain and wait for her to come in and drop a load. Peak out at the last minute to watch. She won't mind, tell her it's for a scientific poll.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

:peep:
Peek-a-poop

Laurelai

This thread has made me snort out loud several times!

For the record, I am a sitter, and like several others, never knew there was an option! Somehow, my 9 year old choses to stand when she wipes after she pees. Dunno where she got it from, but I don't care to change how she does it either.

The guys I work with and I were discussing poo one day (of several) and I asked why they took reading material in with them. I never quite got that. When I have to poo, I go in, poo, wipe (with paper followed by a baby wipe) and leave. One guy there we labeled him as "nesting". He'd take the news paper in with him, read a section and discard it on the floor. He's read the next section, and discard it on the floor slightly overlapping the previous, and same with the next until he had a little arc of newspapers in front of the toilet.

I try not to go at work. Ugh! However, I work a 24 hour shift, so sometimes it's not possible. Thank goodness I am one of those "every two-three day-ers" *and* I eat lots of apples, peaches, and other veggies!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I can stay in the bathroom for 30 minutes or more. Reading material is a must.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I get weirded out when I go into a restroom where people share reading material.

Even worse when the material is porn.

You would not believe how many times I've seen that when working around Oil Field Workers or Lumber Yard Employees...

Wasabi Poptart

:rofl:

Heavan

I get weirded out when I go into a restroom where people share reading material.
I don't, but I have thought about it. If you get right down to it, reading in the bathroom is probably more hygienic than reading on the bus, provided you don't get anything on it...

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I can too, I'll shit, wipe and flush and just sit there reading for the next 25-30 minutes. I find it's fantastic place to concentrate. No one's there bothering you and the fan drowns out most outside noise. It's like a white noise haven.

Denbrought

Denbrought

I can too, I'll shit, wipe and flush and just sit there reading for the next 25-30 minutes. I find it's fantastic place to concentrate. No one's there bothering you and the fan drowns out most outside noise. It's like a white noise haven.[/QUOTE]

I probably get more reading done in the bathroom than anywhere else. Sooo relaxing too, with all the soothingly higenic colours.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I can too, I'll shit, wipe and flush and just sit there reading for the next 25-30 minutes. I find it's fantastic place to concentrate. No one's there bothering you and the fan drowns out most outside noise. It's like a white noise haven.[/QUOTE]

That's not exactly my case: I noticed I can sit down, do my job, wipe and good bye what nice 10 minutes... but I know that if I stay 10 minutes more, I'll be able to do some more pooping... and If I wait a little more, repeat (but not rinse until the last time). After the "emptying" process is over, I feel like a new man. It's great.

(I also love to read in the bathroom though. And in waiting rooms or airplanes, for example. I can concentrate because there's nothing else to do... AND THAT'S AWESOME.)

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I don't, but I have thought about it. If you get right down to it, reading in the bathroom is probably more hygienic than reading on the bus, provided you don't get anything on it...[/quote]

Each flush creates a mist of poo-borne bacteria. That gets on everything in the poo-room. Honestly, one should flush and haul ass. Knowing this, I still read in the loo.

I hate those super-powerful, auto flushers that splash water everywhere when they flush, especially if you trigger it before you're finished and you get shitty-water splashed all about. :mad:

Denbrought

Denbrought

I don't, but I have thought about it. If you get right down to it, reading in the bathroom is probably more hygienic than reading on the bus, provided you don't get anything on it...[/quote]

Each flush creates a mist of poo-borne bacteria. That gets on everything in the poo-room. Honestly, one should flush and haul ass. Knowing this, I still read in the loo.

I hate those super-powerful, auto flushers that splash water everywhere when they flush, especially if you trigger it before you're finished and you get shitty-water splashed all about. :mad:[/QUOTE]

... Have you tried lowering the lid before flushing?

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

I'm a sitter and had no idea there were standers in the world. I also come from a family of hairy men, so I have to be very thorough when wiping. My shitting time is usually before I take a shower. When I'm taking that shower, I will sometimes turn around and let that high-pressure stream of water clean out anything I missed.

JCM

Damn.

After a %^$# dirty toilet at my sister's graduation party, Im actually missing the squat toilets that I lived with in Asia.

Philosopher B.

I now think of Halforums when I'm taking a dump.

Nice going guys.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I don't, but I have thought about it. If you get right down to it, reading in the bathroom is probably more hygienic than reading on the bus, provided you don't get anything on it...[/QUOTE]

But you end up reading a Sports Illustrated that at least 2 other men have read after touching their junk and taint.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

What. People read things they just find in the bathroom? What! I only read things I own in the bathroom.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I have a huge pile of magazines in my toilet. Mostly History, but there's also one Dilbert there. I used to read League of Extraordinary Gentlemen there as well, but I stopped out of fear they might start smelling of my ass.

Shannow

Shannow

Bathroom material at our apartment, conviently located at the toilet for easy perusal, is the rotating weekly sports illustrated, as well as these three tomes:
The first two are the large volume essential versions of this (a-m, and m-z)

And the main favorite:

Cajungal

Cajungal

What. People read things they just find in the bathroom? What! I only read things I own in the bathroom.
Yeah, I've never been in a public restroom where there's stuff to read. Seems weird. Plus, you wanna keep the line moving in a public place. I don't even like to touch my friends' Cosmopolitans and catalogs when I go at their homes.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

And I'm gonna echo what Philosopher said. Jesus, man, the amount of things that remind me of halforums is getting ridiculous.

Philosopher B.

Jesus, man, the amount of things that remind me of halforums is getting ridiculous.
I know, right?

And I don't think I've ever read a single word in a bathroom. Get in, get out, that's me.

Shakey

Shakey

I tried reading a few times. I start thinking that if I don't wipe soon it's gonna dry up. You can't wipe off dry poop with regular TP.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I tried reading a few times. I start thinking that if I don't wipe soon it's gonna dry up. You can't wipe off dry poop with regular TP.
It's super not hard to do that stuff first.

Shakey

Shakey

It's super not hard to do that stuff first.[/QUOTE]

So you finish pooping, wipe, and then just sit there in your own stink reading?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

So you finish pooping, wipe, and then just sit there in your own stink reading?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I poop, wipe, flush with the lid down, wash my hands and sit on the closed lid of the toilet and read, but yeah, I've been in the same room with a man who had basically shit his guts out and had been left to decay for about 3 days before anyone had known he had died. The slight aroma of my own poop is pretty easy to tolerate.

Philosopher B.

:confused:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I read most of my novels in the bathroom. Takes me about 3-4 months to read through something decently sized though.

Cajungal

Cajungal

So you finish pooping, wipe, and then just sit there in your own stink reading?[/QUOTE]

Know what's neat? This stuff is neat:

http://poopourri.com/

Just spray it in the water before going and it covers up any unpleasant smells. My folks AND my sister use it, and it really works well.

Shakey

Shakey

I seriously never could have imagined someone just hanging out in the bathroom after the deed is done. Consider my mind blown.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Well, if you live with somebody you'll eventually come to a situation where somebody will enter the toilet shortly after "the deed is done".

One reason I'm happy to live alone is because dear old Dad leaves face-melting gases in the toilet. I'm glad he wasn't found out during the Bush administration; they would have mistaken him for a biological weapons plant.

JCM

Bathroom material at our apartment, conviently located at the toilet for easy perusal, is the rotating weekly sports illustrated, as well as these three tomes *pics*
I'll take one of these two for bathroom time.....

...so I can freak everyone out by screaming-

Or time my bowel movements to the beat of...

Pon pon pata pon!

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

See, the butt towel thing still.... how does this work? Towels hanging, his, hers, and butts....

Do the make towels embroidered with "Butt"?

A google search for "butt towel" yields.... interesting results. One of which I find interesting is that apparently people who purchase Cat Butt-Towel hangers also frequently purchase Assassin's Creed 2.

What the hell is a Cat Butt-Towel holder? Is that.... Cat shaped, and the towel goes..... :confused:

Frank

Frankie Williamson

It's super not hard to do that stuff first.

Actually, I poop, wipe, flush with the lid down, wash my hands and sit on the closed lid of the toilet and read, but yeah, I've been in the same room with a man who had basically shit his guts out and had been left to decay for about 3 days before anyone had known he had died. The slight aroma of my own poop is pretty easy to tolerate.[/quote]

I was so young and naive then.

The new record is 3 weeks dead.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Why was this necro'd, for the bored guy's benefit?

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Because it entertains me.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I feel like that's the kind of excuse the Endless would make.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I admire that you live up to your name

LittleSin

LittleSin

Best necro ever.

Standing, by the way. Using baby wipes.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Baby wipes? Someone likes that feel fresh feeling!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Leaning on one cheek and cursing my hairiness :p

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

This. I have since moved on to more of a bidet situation, but flushable wet-wipes are the best.

Seriously, if you had shit on your arm, would you use dry toilet paper and call it a day? OR would you wash your arm off with soap and water???

Dry toilet paper = dried shit on your ass. Gross.

Wasabi Poptart

I've tried the wet wipes. I always felt squishy when I was done wiping and it made me feel like I wasn't clean enough. I'd end up going back with dry tissue anyway. They are great, though, if you're sick and your rear is sore.

LordRendar

LordRendar

What Wasabi said.
and i do it sitting,with my right buttcheek lifted.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I use an entire bath towel like butt floss, folding it up lengthwise and yanking it fore and aft, then refold and repeat, until I feel cleansed. Then I light it on fire and throw it out the window.

Yeah, my towel budget's rather hefty.

Jiarn

Sitting, with a tilt for reaching. Using wet wipes to start and one dry tissue to finish.

I'm quite thorough.

strawman

strawman

Yeah, my towel budget's rather hefty.
Let me introduce you to my friend, the $1.42 towel:

http://www.thetoweldepot.com/bath-t...s-20-and-quotx40-and-quot-5-5lbs-quality.html

Sure, it's a 60 pack that you have to buy at once, but with 60 towels you are always sure to know where your towel is at, you hoopy frood you.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Let me introduce you to my friend, the $1.42 towel:

http://www.thetoweldepot.com/bath-t...s-20-and-quotx40-and-quot-5-5lbs-quality.html

Sure, it's a 60 pack that you have to buy at once, but with 60 towels you are always sure to know where your towel is at, you hoopy frood you.
The towel depot dot com. This site exists. My brain asplode.

strawman

strawman

People who masturbate to anime are 10% more likely to wipe standing up.
via http://www.collegehumor.com/sexsurvey/2011 which has a lot of other... interesting ... results.

:eek:

fade

fade

Because it entertains me.
It was random? I figured it got necroed because Lifehacker had an article on it yesterday.

Jay

Jay

Sitting, with a tilt for reaching. Using wet wipes to start and one dry tissue to finish.

I'm quite thorough.

strawman

strawman

Not worth starting a new thread, but worth a chuckle:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/peeing_sitting_down