Export thread

Do you use TapaTalk?

Dave

Dave

I need to find out how many people are coming here using Tapatalk. I can get the stats from their page, but that shows the overall number and not regular users. So I know DA uses it. Anyone else?

Shakey

Shakey

I do.

Chibibar

I do (I just install it so not sure on how to use it yet hehe. I just got an iPad like 2 days ago)

ok. I try to login and it loaded then crash on me :(

Chibibar

This is a test from tapatalk. It seems to be buggy.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

That's what I mainly use to browse the forums during the workweek and I use my computer during my days off

Espy

Espy

Nope. No need to on the iPod Touch (although Tapatalk sure seems to think I need to use it).

strawman

strawman

I've been trying forumrunner, but IIRC the last time I tried tapatalk it was buggy and less useful.

The best part about using such software is the speed - the regular pages take a long time to download, but tapatalk and forumrunner use a more efficient data stream. As a result some forum features aren't available, though.

So, all of the above combined means that I really don't use them.

Jiarn

Skip it using my Droid X. I just surf from my browser.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I refuse to pay for apps, not even the measly 3 bucks for Tapatalk... but at any rate, I only post from work, anyhow, so there's no real reason to have it on my phone.

For grins though I might load up the "convo" free tapatalk alternative and see what it looks like.

Dave

Dave

It sucks.

Jay

Jay

I read TapnTalk

GasBandit

GasBandit

This is me attempting to post from the tapa talk alternative "convo." While I don't see myself using it any serious fashion I do like that it has voice recognition in this form.
Added at: 17:24
It sucks.
Yeah, I don't like that looking at subscribed threads or unread threads is locked behind a premium-pay barrier.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Don't use it. Thought about it, but supposedly it crashes quite a lot, and my iPhone screen is large enough for it not to be much of an issue.

Vagabond

Vagabond

Nope, on either of my mobile devices. I am cheap*.

*Not even interested enough to pirate

phil

phil

Because of the annoying alerts I refuse to get it.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

It comes in handy on other forums like XDA and Overclock that get hundreds of posts an hour. I can zip right to just the threads I've posted in, and then mark everything else as read.

Something about xenforo doesn't let me use the "participated" tab. I have to use the all new posts list instead.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I use it, on my Droid X. I love it, even though I did browse the forums through the mobile browser during the xenforo transition.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Only finally got a Touch a couple of weeks ago. Still have yet to drive it to HF-land.

--Patrick