Does PedoBear endorse healthcare reform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomdragon6

Staff member
It's just a bear. Albeit a superdeformed cartoon bear, but just a bear.

s'like calling a digimon a pokemon.

Only not.

Pedobear Supports Healthcare and the future of our children!
[attachment=0:384rn872]Pedobear_30.jpg[/attachment:384rn872]

:facepalm:

Never mind. I was going to put a picture of a stethoscope in and show that they have an indentation for the membrane that sends the sound up to the doctor's ears, but the ones I've seen are older apparently. The ones I saw when searching now have a smooth surface on the side which they place on the patient's body.

Learn something new every day.

doomdragon6

Staff member
sixpackshaker said:
PB is only interested in reforming security in Pediatric Wings.
I'd like to take this moment to make a point.

Pronounce pedophile. Pronounce pedobear. You are probably saying "peh-doh-file" and "peh-doh-bear".

Now say pediatric. Pediatrition. Are you saying "pee-dee-a-tric"? Cuz you should be.

So why are we pronouncing these words differently. They have the exact same root. Ped. Which means child.

Besides a quick google to see I'm right, notice that "geriatric" means old, and pediatric means young.

So, for those of you that say pedophile is pronounced "peh-do-file" and always "correct" people who say it correctly, fuck you, it's "pee-doh-file."

PS: A "peh-do-file" would be more interested in feet.

doomdragon6 said:
sixpackshaker said:

Pronounce pedophile. Pronounce pedobear. You are probably saying "peh-doh-file" and "peh-doh-bear".

Now say pediatric. Pediatrition. Are you saying "pee-dee-a-tric"? Cuz you should be.

So why are we pronouncing these words differently. They have the exact same root. Ped. Which means child.

Besides a quick google to see I'm right, notice that "geriatric" means old, and pediatric means young.

So, for those of you that say pedophile is pronounced "peh-do-file" and always "correct" people who say it correctly, fuck you, it's "pee-doh-file."

I've never put that much thought into it. I always just pronounced it "my-kull jak-son" or "cath-lick preest".

L

Lally

They do pronounce it peedofile in Britain. I learned that from The IT Crowd.

doomdragon6 said:
sixpackshaker said:

Damn, doomdragon hates for people to get his title wrong.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Ravenpoe said:
doomdragon6 said:
sixpackshaker said:

Damn, doomdragon hates for people to get his title wrong.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well played, sir. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.