Export thread

DuckTales... Woo-oo!

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

You should read the gaming news thread ;)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

As soon as the music started, I knew every word...

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

I don't make threads enough as it is. Just give me one once in awhile!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LUCKY DIME!

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

As I said in the other thread:

FUCK YES!! :aaah:

Bowielee

Bowielee

I think I just came.

Tress

Tress

We all did. :sohappy:

Shawn

Shawn

Screw
Isn't this such an epic event that it DESERVES it's own thread?

I'm absolutely ecstatic by this. One of the only reasons I own a NES (or rather one of those cheap emulator consoles) is for games like Duck Tales. It's exciting, because I never considered that Capcom would ever re-release any of their Disney titles. I figured it was a copy-right issue. But after years of nothing on the virtual console I just figured it wasn't ever going to happen. This news not only means that we'll be playing a revamped Duck Tales in the near future, but also hints at the possibility that Capcom may choose to do this with additional Disney titles. I'm crossing my fingers for Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Screw

Isn't this such an epic event that it DESERVES it's own thread?

I'm absolutely ecstatic by this. One of the only reasons I own a NES (or rather one of those cheap emulator consoles) is for games like Duck Tales. It's exciting, because I never considered that Capcom would ever re-release any of their Disney titles. I figured it was a copy-right issue. But after years of nothing on the virtual console I just figured it wasn't ever going to happen. This news not only means that we'll be playing a revamped Duck Tales in the near future, but also hints at the possibility that Capcom may choose to do this with additional Disney titles. I'm crossing my fingers for Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck.
There've been plenty of Epic News posted in the gaming thread ;)

Shawn

Shawn

There've been plenty of Epic News posted in the gaming thread ;)
But DuckTales epic? We're talking about a game that is so highly beloved that just a simple mention in an otherwise ambiguous thread just isn't enough. I say if something gets at least five replies it deserves it's own thread.

Frank

Frank

I hope they don't fuck up the controls moving it to 3D. I hope it turns out well.

Shawn

Shawn

I hope they don't fuck up the controls moving it to 3D. I hope it turns out well.
I hope not either. But isn't it just a 2D platformer with a 3D background?
WiiU version is gonna be a blast.

Scene: Master Bedroom. Shawn and his wife are getting ready to sleep.
Wife: Goodnight.
Shawn: Goodnight.
They kiss and pull sheets over themselves.
There are a few moments of darkness and silence.
Suddenly a light comes on beneath the sheets.
Sound effect: DuckTales! Woohoo!

Frank

Frank

Yeah, but too often 2.5D games play terribly compared to their straight 2D counterparts (all the 2.5D Mega Man games for example, the New Mario series too in my opinion).

Shawn

Shawn

Yeah, but too often 2.5D games play terribly compared to their straight 2D counterparts (all the 2.5D Mega Man games for example, the New Mario series too in my opinion).
Huh. I'm having a lot of fun with the latest Mario. I dunno. Guest just difference of opinion.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

The Moon level music better be just as awesome as it was in the original.

linglingface

linglingface

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Commence freakout. XD

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

All of the original voice actors are confirmed for the game, except the guy who played Fenton/Gizmoduck, and that's only because he's dead. The guy who does Scrooge? 94. He still came in to do his lines.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Wow, I'd have thought Alan Young was dead by now. He played Wilbur on Mr. Ed (maybe half of you will even know what Mr. Ed is.)

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

(maybe half of you will even know what Mr. Ed is.)
Yes, I'm old enough to know what that is. :(

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Wow, I'd have thought Alan Young was dead by now. He played Wilbur on Mr. Ed (maybe half of you will even know what Mr. Ed is.)
I'll have you know I grew up watching that!

In reruns on nick at night, but still...

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I think I got high on that trailer, the graphics look that good. MUST GET!

Shawn

Shawn

94?! Quaka Waka! That's old!

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Hell, the lady who voices Granny from "The Looney Tunes" is freakin' 95! I should become a famous voice actor, they seem to live a good ways!

Shawn

Shawn

Hell, the lady who voices Granny from "The Looney Tunes" is freakin' 95! I should become a famous voice actor, they seem to live a good ways!
My life dream. Sadly I've found it very difficult to get the attention I need to even get an agent.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

My life dream. Sadly I've found it very difficult to get the attention I need to even get an agent.
One of mine too, people always tell me I should go into voice acting but I got no idea where to start.

Tress

Tress

It's nearly impossible to break into the voice acting industry. If you aren't already famous for something else, you have to either know someone or be "found." The industry is still so small and the demand hasn't grown all that much. Single actors can do multiple jobs, meaning they aren't really looking for more people.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Yeah, even the fairly (internet) famous folks at Team Four Star or LittleKuriboh can't get a break into the industry, and that's despite years of talented performances. It really seems like the only way to break into the industry is...

- Go to Hollywood
- Become an actor
- Go to a lot of casting calls
- Fail the casting calls but impress one of the people there with your voice
- become a voice actor

Alternatively

- Be Japanese
- Live in Tokyo
- Go to a casting call

Because it's apparently real fucking easy to do in Japan, as long as your willing to follow their system.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Alternatively

- Be Japanese
- Live in Tokyo
- Go to a casting call

Because it's apparently real fucking easy to do in Japan, as long as your willing to follow their system.
Oh god I know and its easier to find work there since Japan makes like what, 80 cartoons a year?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Oh god I know and its easier to find work there since Japan makes like what, 80 cartoons a year?
On top of the games and the countless movies they need to dub each year. It really is much easier to be a voice actor outside of the US.

Frank

Frank

Yeah, even the fairly (internet) famous folks at Team Four Star or LittleKuriboh can't get a break into the industry, and that's despite years of talented performances. It really seems like the only way to break into the industry is...

- Go to Hollywood
- Become an actor
- Go to a lot of casting calls
- Fail the casting calls but impress one of the people there with your voice
- become a voice actor

Alternatively

- Be Japanese
- Live in Tokyo
- Go to a casting call

You're not going to get a break in voice acting unless you live in LA. That's pretty much how it is.

Shawn

Shawn

You're not going to get a break in voice acting unless you live in LA. That's pretty much how it is.
Well I have that requirement down. Still no luck.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Any entertainment job is going to be down to perseverence and a lot of luck. Unfortunately you can only control one of those things.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'd say New York, Toronto, and Vancouver are major areas, too. Toronto is apparently a hotbed for voice acting, especially dubbing.

Frank

Frank

You're not going to get a well-paid job voice acting unless you live in LA.

Shawn

Shawn

I have got to step up my game. I need to be more aggressive with my demo submissions. If Charles Adler thinks I can make it in this business, I must have some talent.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

You're not going to get a well-paid job voice acting unless you live in LA.
Your not going to get a well paid voice acting job period unless your already a major actor or actress working on a big motion picture. Voice actors make peanuts. According to SAG, your likely only going to earn $760 for a single 4 hour session. Even big names in the business usually don't crack $60k a year.

Compare this to a celebrity, who can easily pull 5 figures for a single session.

This is part of the reason why major voice actors tend to do conventions ALL. THE. TIME. Appearance fees and merchandise are how they supplement their income between jobs.

Frank

Frank

Your not going to get a well paid voice acting job period unless your already a major actor or actress working on a big motion picture. Voice actors make peanuts. According to SAG, your likely only going to earn $760 for a single 4 hour session. Even big names in the business usually don't crack $60k a year.

Compare this to a celebrity, who can easily pull 5 figures for a single session.

This is part of the reason why major voice actors tend to do conventions ALL. THE. TIME. Appearance fees and merchandise are how they supplement their income between jobs.
Not entirely true, but true enough.

The really top end name voice actors do pretty well for themselves (not counting the Simpsons cast, who do more than alright) though without the need for conventions.

Shawn

Shawn

I was once shown a list of 30 voice actors who make a living as just a voice actor. I was told by this instructor that if i wanted to join the list i would need to be better than someone on it.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I think the Simpsons cast is a real outlier in this. They really aren't interested in doing the show anymore and they keep asking for shit tons of money to keep doing it. Fox always gives it to them because The Simpsons is the lynchpin of their Sunday line-up and makes them SO MUCH MONEY through syndication and merchandise. They also can't be replaced at this point... the Simpsons is going to be on the air until the day someone on the cast dies.

The major Disney players are in the same boat: You can't change Mickey's voice unless the voice actor is dead, so he's going to make tons of money. Same with the rest of the major Disney roles.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I wouldn't call the cast of Simpsons voice actors anymore as much as they are Simpson's actors at this point.

Shawn

Shawn

I wouldn't call the cast of Simpsons voice actors anymore as much as they are Simpson's actors at this point.
I can't agree with this statement, as they all are working on other projects besides The Simpsons. They are all incredibly talented actors. It's why the series has done as well at it has. Dan Castellaneta does like half of the cast of the Simpsons. But when he's not doing that you'll probably hear him playing the Genie on reruns of Disney's Alladin the series. Recently he'll do the occasional game or movie/show live appearance.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

All of the original voice actors are confirmed for the game, except the guy who played Fenton/Gizmoduck, and that's only because he's dead. The guy who does Scrooge? 94. He still came in to do his lines.
That is fucking awesome.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I..... never played the original

Frank

Frank

It's just an excellent 2D platformer with some of that early level magic that would later be perfected in games such as Super Metroid and Castlevania (albeit it a much lesser scale than either of those series) and really fun mechanics such as how versatile Scrooge's cane is.

Gared

Gared

I really wish I still had my NES and my Ducktales cartridge so I could break it out and play it when I get home. Instead, I suppose I shall have to settle for watching the cartoons, which I borrowed from some friends of mine... in Sweden.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Two pages of gleeful uructations and not a ONE of you has said "Burst me bagpipes." What.

Bowielee

Bowielee

image.jpg

figmentPez

figmentPez

I..... never played the original
Neither did I.

Shawn

Shawn

The intricate level design was just the tip of the iceberg. The music was great. The controls were perfect. Much like many Capcom games you could choose which level you wanted to start at first. Plenty of character cameos, and secret areas. It was just great fun.

Frank

Frank

Ugh, hopefully the music doesn't get reamed. All these 3D remakes of 2D games have had dreadful reinterpretations of the original music.

GasBandit

GasBandit

As I said in the other thread, Bionic Commando Rearmed showed me it's possible to do this well. However, as was pointed out to me, the company doing this one doesn't have the best track record.

Shawn

Shawn

Well the remake of the theme song for the trailer was good.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Actually, they used the version from the Ducktales movie. /geek mode

Shawn

Shawn

Actually, they used the version from the Ducktales movie. /geek mode
Did they? I didn't notice. Good catch.

One thing I did catch is that on the back of one of the Duck Tales DVD volumes there is an image from the movie. In fact most of the pictures they use don't correspond with the episodes on the DVDs. Just goes to show you what happens when you have someone who doesn't give a shit design your packaging.

"Ducktales? What the shit is this? Why couldn't I get asked to design a cover for a good 80s show like Small Wonder? Idiots. I think I'll just google for images."

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

To those who missed out on this on NES, if you get a way to play it, I'd also recommend digging up Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, and Darkwing Duck. NES Disney games were pretty solid.

Wahad

Wahad

Haven't seen this posted here yet but for any of you worried, let your minds be at ease:

Woo-hoo!

Bowielee

Bowielee

To those who missed out on this on NES, if you get a way to play it, I'd also recommend digging up Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, and Darkwing Duck. NES Disney games were pretty solid.
I thought Darkwing Duck was pretty terrible.

Frank

Frank

What, Darkwing Duck was great! The NES version anyway, it was like psuedo-Mega Man.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Haven't seen this posted here yet but for any of you worried, let your minds be at ease:

Woo-hoo!
sploosh.gif

Frank

Frank

Ugh, don't you hate watching gameplay footage like that where the person playing it sucks.

Game looks good though so my fears are calmed. The music is kind of shit though, generic as hell. They better not fuck up the moon.

Bowielee

Bowielee

What, Darkwing Duck was great! The NES version anyway, it was like psuedo-Mega Man.
I must be thinking of a different game entirely, because that doesn't sound anything like what I was thinking of. Was there a Gensis or SNES version?

Frank

Frank

There was a Turbo Grafx version which was worse than AIDS.

Bowielee

Bowielee

THATS the one I was thinking of!

Frank

Frank

The NES version was pretty damn good (don't get me wrong, not Duck Tales good, but better than Rescue Rangers I think)

Shawn

Shawn

"There's no such thing as vampires."
Unless of course you consider Episode 64. Ducky Horror Picture Show.

I don't think the dialogue was necessary for the game. But whatevs. Looks like great gameplay.[DOUBLEPOST=1364340845][/DOUBLEPOST]Darkwing Duck was pretty much coded as a Mega-Man game. I believe it may have even been one in early development.
Not saying that's bad.
You stick with the forumlas that work.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Never played that one. I'm surprised I didn't seeing how much I loved Darkwing Duck. God damn it Disney had some great shows during that period of time.

Shawn

Shawn

Never played that one. I'm surprised I didn't seeing how much I loved Darkwing Duck. God damn it Disney had some great shows during that period of time.
What? Wizards of Waverly Place doesn't do it for you?

Bowielee

Bowielee

Ugh... Though, Kim Possible was incredible, so it's not all bad.

Shawn

Shawn

Phineous and Ferb is actually really good. You should check that out if you haven't already.

Frank

Frank

Yeah, I was one of those kids that always watched Disney Afternoon. I sat through shit like Bonkers and Marsupilami for the goods that was Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles.[DOUBLEPOST=1364341123][/DOUBLEPOST]You know what show deserves a fucking DVD release?

Shnookums and Meat. Not for Shnookums and Meat though, but for the wonderfully bizarre Pith Possum and Tex Tinstar.

Shawn

Shawn

There was one show where Marsupilami was just a segment. I can't remember the name. But here were a lot of new cartoons made for classic characters. I enjoyed that one.

Frank

Frank

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Marsupilami was a segment of Bonkers. Bonkers was awful. The whole Roger Rabbit toons living with normal humans doesn't work when everyone is a God damn cartoon.

Shawn

Shawn

Frank

Frank

They must've cut stuff up different up here. We never had a show called Raw Toonage.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Gravity Falls.

Go, watch it now.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Frank - I thought Bonkers was great. I can still sing the entire theme song to this day.

Shawn

Shawn

I never got into Bonkers. I think I preferred the episodes when he was with the female cop. I guess I could read into it, but I still have no idea why the switch in partners.
I totally agree that a Who Framed Roger Rabbit concept doesn't work when every character is cartoonish. Even if they figured that animation was the best way to do it, if they had found a way to make the human characters more human and the toon characters more... toonish then it might have worked.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Phineas and Ferb is epic-tier. My wife has no clue. *shakes head sadly*

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Yeah, NES Darkwing was great, and pretty difficult, too. Rescue Rangers was more fun with someone else to play with, but still good. SNES/Genesis had some awesome Disney games too, though I think that's around the last time they were good. I didn't like Epic Mickey much.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Disney did some Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck comics recently. They only had a short run but they were pretty fucking amazing and featured a cross-over between them. They also had another cross-over comic years ago in Disney Magazine you should check out.

As for the games... I still own my original copies of Duck Tales, Duck Tales 2, and Chip and Dale. Duck Tales 2 is worth around $80 alone right now.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Yeah, NES Darkwing was great, and pretty difficult, too. Rescue Rangers was more fun with someone else to play with, but still good. SNES/Genesis had some awesome Disney games too, though I think that's around the last time they were good. I didn't like Epic Mickey much.
Aladdin and The Lion King on the Genesis were great.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Chip n dales rescue Rangers on the nes was awesome

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Aladdin and The Lion King on the Genesis were great.
I like the SNES versions as well, but yeah Genesis owners got the better game on both counts.

Shawn

Shawn

I have a lot of great memories with my dad and I beating Rescue Rangers on Co-op. It was fun learning how to work together to best get through the levels and defeat the bosses. I remember that we even worked out a system for many of the more challenging aspects of the game.

Dei

Dei

I remember marathoning Darkwing Duck because it was a rental, but you couldn't save so I wouldn't let my mom turn the Nintendo off for anything. Owned Ducktales and Rescue Rangers, couldn't play RR co-op though because it just devolved into my brother and I throwing each other at enemies and killing each other.

GasBandit

GasBandit

You guys remember Chip'n'Dale's MMORPG?

figmentPez

figmentPez

I did not. There are so many of those lyrics I misheard as a kid. I really thought they were saying :"goblin tails" not "cotton tails"

Shawn

Shawn

I always thought "gothic"

Bowielee

Bowielee

Man, Gilgamesh, you need to quit abusing the disagree button.

Frank

Frank

I had to turn off notifications for people leaving karma because of that (and because it was kind of annoying to see 14 new alerts and have 12 of them be karma notifications).

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Go to 8:28

Shawn

Shawn

I do own one of those crappy Nintendo emulator consoles that doubles for Super Nintendo games. It plays the original Ducktales and Darkwing Duck pretty well, but Chip and Dale seems to have some graphic problems.

Anyone remember the Goof Troop game for the SNES? My dad and I thought the co-op was a great change of pace from Chip and Dale.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I do own one of those crappy Nintendo emulator consoles that doubles for Super Nintendo games. It plays the original Ducktales and Darkwing Duck pretty well, but Chip and Dale seems to have some graphic problems.

Anyone remember the Goof Troop game for the SNES? My dad and I thought the co-op was a great change of pace from Chip and Dale.
You should watch the game grumps goof troop playthru videos, they're some of their best stuff.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

You should watch the game grumps goof troop playthru videos, they're some of their best stuff.
It's funny, I find JonTron annoying, and impossible to watch. However, I love Game Grumps. Weird.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

It's funny, I find JonTron annoying, and impossible to watch. However, I love Game Grumps. Weird.
I'm not such a fan of JonTron's own show, but I can stand him in Game Grumps. Maybe there's something to having someone there to play off of him, in this case Arin.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I'm not such a fan of JonTron's own show, but I can stand him in Game Grumps. Maybe there's something to having someone there to play off of him, in this case Arin.
They are fantastic together, that's for sure. I also enjoy Let's Play tube shows that focus on the game and not outside -stories- or -plots-.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

GG's early stuff is great, but sometime during Sonic '06 they lost me and I've had trouble making it through anything they release. It's too bad, because they're playing Demon's Crest which is one of my favorite SNES games.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I seriously thought the name of the game was Demon's Quest. Upon googling, I was mixing up the names with Gargoyle's Quest.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I'd like Game Grumps more if it didn't have so much casual racism in it.

Frank

Frank

I'd like Game Grumps more if it didn't have so much casual racism in it.
Well, I guess it's easier than making good content, like his Sequelitis videos. It's been almost a year since he said the next one was on the way.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Yeah, I think JonTron's made all of one video since GG, and Egoraptor made that really shitty lightsaber thing that made me die a little inside.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Yeah, that live action lightsaber thing made me want to kill him and bury him in shit.

But I don't blame them for their individual products falling by the wayside. If I could pull down the kind of scratch they probably are for basically just recording my stream-of-consciousness rambling while playing video games, I'd be all over that and other projects be damned.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Yeah, that live action lightsaber thing made me want to kill him and bury him in shit.

But I don't blame them for their individual products falling by the wayside. If I could pull down the kind of scratch they probably are for basically just recording my stream-of-consciousness rambling while playing video games, I'd be all over that and other projects be damned.
Except that Youtube rules prevent you from making money off of game play videos, even with commentary. I'd like to know who's dick they sucked to circumvent that rule, unless it's the animated videos they do that allow them to make money from the channel. Because seriously, I know people who have been banned when they tried to become a partner with their game videos.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Except that Youtube rules prevent you from making money off of game play videos, even with commentary. I'd like to know who's dick they sucked to circumvent that rule, unless it's the animated videos they do that allow them to make money from the channel. Because seriously, I know people who have been banned when they tried to become a partner with their game videos.
Um, alot of people are making money off of gameplay videos.
JesseCox's entire income revolves around Let's Play income. So does Pewdiepie.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

They must have changed the rules. As shortly as a year ago you couldn't do that because Youtube was afraid of getting sued by game makers. I'll have to tell a few of my friends this.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

They must have changed the rules. As shortly as a year ago you couldn't do that because Youtube was afraid of getting sued by game makers. I'll have to tell a few of my friends this.
Both of them have been doing it 4-5yrs. And there's alot of others.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Both of them have been doing it 4-5yrs. And there's alot of others.
It really must be at the whims of the site then. One my friends lost three accounts trying to do the same thing over the years.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

It really must be at the whims of the site then. One my friends lost three accounts trying to do the same thing over the years.
Something tells me there was more involved then, I could be wrong, since I'm not aware how the income thing works exactly but I know that Pew and Jesse make a living doing those videos.

Frank

Frank

That Pewdiepie guy making a living screaming like an idiot is probably one of the worst things I've ever heard and I hear terrible things for a living.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

That Pewdiepie guy making a living screaming like an idiot is probably one of the worst things I've ever heard and I hear terrible things for a living.
Yeah he's shit, I use him as an example because he has a huge subscriber list.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Youtube really has terrible policies that aren't unilaterally enforced. Anyone can claim a copyright infringement for any reason against any channel, and youtube will take it down and put the burden of proof on the channel owner. Even people like TotalBiscuit has had his youtube channel removed due to these claims, despite that all of his content is fair use, and they've even threatened to ban his account and remove all of his content because of their shitty three-strike policy. It's because of this that he boycotts some publishers, like Sega.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Youtube really has terrible policies that aren't unilaterally enforced. Anyone can claim a copyright infringement for any reason against any channel, and youtube will take it down and put the burden of proof on the channel owner. Even people like TotalBiscuit has had his youtube channel removed due to these claims, despite that all of his content is fair use, and they've even threatened to ban his account and remove all of his content because of their shitty three-strike policy. It's because of this that he boycotts some publishers, like Sega.
Yet he's one of the largest money makers in the Let's Play/Gaming Commentary Youtube world.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Yet he's one of the largest money makers in the Let's Play/Gaming Commentary Youtube world.
He strictly doesn't do let's plays, and for that very reason. He does gaming news and commentary, as well as some competitive game announcing.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

He strictly doesn't do let's plays, and for that very reason. He does gaming news and commentary, as well as some competitive game announcing.
Within the last 6 months he's done Terraria Commentary Play videos though. Though he does do fewer Let's Plays than most. However his WTF Is is basically a short unfinished Let's Play of the games he does.

Frank

Frank

Ok, listening to the Laser Time family of podcasts (including Vidjagame Apocalypse, which is hosted by a guy that works at Capcom that has an unhealthy passion for Duck Tales. I recommend them, they're generally a good time.), I'm now way sold on the game. Apparently there's tons of extra content beyond just swimming in the money bin.

Rovewin

Rovewin

swimming in the money bin.
Sold!