Export thread

Empty Alerts

Jay

Jay

Over the last few days, I seem to get @ tagged and get the alert but it'll say PERSON WHO TAGGED and blank with no links.

Anyone else got this shit?

Dave

Dave

Maybe they deleted the post? I haven't seen that.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I got this once in a post where @Celt Z referenced my name but it turned out this was one of those posts that the board deleted a bunch of stuff due to mysterious @-related issues.

--Patrick

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I got this once in a post where @Celt Z referenced my name but it turned out this was one of those posts that the board deleted a bunch of stuff due to mysterious @-related issues.

--Patrick
Yeah, I've had the same thing happen. Get an alert that someone tagged or quoted, but then the forum ate the post because of @ symbol alchemy.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Oddly enough, I just got an alert notice from PatrThom that did the same thing. It just said his name and then... nothing.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Hm.

Testing: @Celt Z.

"There is a message waiting for you..."

Celt Z

Celt Z

Showed up like a normal alert with Thread title

Jay

Jay

Celt Z

Celt Z

Still showing up as normal.

Dave

Dave

Okay, I just got one from @GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

Okay, I just got one from @GasBandit
And this message generated an empty one for me. I'm pretty sure the one for you was from my tag of you in the funny images thread.

Dave

Dave

Should be fixed. Turns out the Tapatalk upgrade had some issues. Tapatalk programmers are geniuses, it seems. They named one of their templates the same as a core XenForo one. So when I updated, it hosed the core template. I had to rebuild the master XenForo data and it should have overwritten the Tapatalk template - which was only needed during installation.