Export thread

[Event] [May 10, 2012] Happy Hour (Washington, DC)

Docseverin

Docseverin

D.C. Happy Hour! Thursday the 10th of May, if you live in D.C. or the surrounding areas come on down and have a drink with Docseverin@ Front Page right off the Dupont Circle Metro, 5:00 PM is when the drinking starts feel free to be early or late!

ElJuski

ElJuski

That's next Thursday, right? I think I can handle it, for shits and giggles. Dupont is about a twenty-five minute walk. You should ping Vagabond and Tinwhistler so now they have no excuse to miss this thread.

And if you boys and...well, boys, I guess, are real good, we can even hop over to The Big Hunt and watch Juice rock the credit-card-accepting jukebox. Or watch Juice get tipsy and then get home in time for his stories.

EDIT: AND YOU GUYS MIGHT REALIZE I'M NOT A HORRIBLE SONOFABITCH AFTERALL

Docseverin

Docseverin

5pm is when the specials start, it will probably go later depending on how many people I can get to show up. I am inviting forumites because I think it would be fun to meet each other since we are in such close proximity.

Vagabond

Vagabond

I don't get off of work until after six. Then I gotta work on Friday. Dupont Circle is about ten stops away from me on the Metro because suburbia. Work is behind the wheel of an automobile, so I wouldn't even be able to drink to excess.

If this were a Wednesday shit would be good to go, might be able to swing this though. I'll know fer sure by the end of the week.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

How far is this from Sacramento?

...What's that? 3,000 miles?

Damn. ...Well I guess I can leave work early that day and pop in for a quick drink. But I gotta be home before Jimmy Fallon comes on.

ElJuski

ElJuski

For the record, if anyone was in DC I would, most likely, let them sleep on my couch and definitely take them out for a few beers. Other forumites can attest I do well with drinking, and parties, and delightful in the sack.

OR SHE BETTER *shakes fist*

Frank

Frank

I'll be there! Should just be a short drive after work.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=RC...Wo9bMUm6A&oq=RCMP+K+DiEdmonton&t=h&mra=ls&z=5

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

What the fuck is a kilometer? What is this, Star Trek?

David

David

As long as somebody cleared out the ghouls first. The area is also prone to Raiders respawning.

David

David

How far is this from Sacramento?

...What's that? 3,000 miles?

Damn. ...Well I guess I can leave work early that day and pop in for a quick drink. But I gotta be home before Jimmy Fallon comes on.
It's okay, Bumble. We'll have our own west-coast Halforums meet-up. With blackjack and hookers!

HowDroll

HowDroll

For the record, if anyone was in DC I would, most likely, let them sleep on my couch and definitely take them out for a few beers. Other forumites can attest I do well with drinking, and parties, and delightful in the sack.

He'll get you so underaged drunk, yo. And it will be glorious.

BananaHands

BananaHands

HowDroll's disagree made my night.

ElJuski

ElJuski

you vixens.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Gonna be a bit closer to 6pm due to work issues. :(

ElJuski

ElJuski

Grabbing some Chipotle, then I'll swing down...but I can only be in for a beer or two because I have planning to do back at home (while I watch my stories)

ElJuski

ElJuski

all right, tummy is full and I'm heading down...HOPE YOU SEE ME OR I RECOGNIZE YOU (or you know, hit me up on my number)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Oh crap, that was today??

Okay, I'm leaving now, I should be there byyyyyy... Tuesday! Sunday if I don't sleep!

You'll still be there, right??

Docseverin

Docseverin

Fuck work, fuck the Army and fuck Ceremonial blues inspections at 6pm.

Vagabond

Vagabond

Just got home, is this thing still happening? Wouldn't be able to get there too much before 8:00.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Right now im there hanging out next to a creepy old man. When yall get here or near here se me a call or text. Until then im rocking sweet game on the after work hunnies

ElJuski

ElJuski

Aaaand just got back home. Never was stood up by a dude before :(

Docseverin

Docseverin

I am sorry, I just got off work. I am seriously depressed right now.

Vagabond

Vagabond

I got all dolled up for another Thursday night of drinking alone.

The change of scenery was nice.

:(

ElJuski

ElJuski

if it weren't for work, I would have stayed as long as I could. But alas, I have to think of the children. And my paycheck I get for dealing with the children. I propose next time A- a weekend, and B- shots, and C- The Big Hunt.

>: )

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Am disappointed in all of you.

ElJuski

ElJuski

HEY MAN I WAS THERE MAN

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

You're right. You did your part. The rest of you, though? SHAME ON YOU.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Technically I think Vagabond showed up after I skulked home, too

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Well that's what happens when you're unfashionably late.

Vagabond

Vagabond

fashionably late
That's what happens when my time and clothes have to coordinate.