[Event] [May 10, 2012] Happy Hour (Washington, DC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.C. Happy Hour! Thursday the 10th of May, if you live in D.C. or the surrounding areas come on down and have a drink with Docseverin@ Front Page right off the Dupont Circle Metro, 5:00 PM is when the drinking starts feel free to be early or late!

ElJuski

Staff member
That's next Thursday, right? I think I can handle it, for shits and giggles. Dupont is about a twenty-five minute walk. You should ping Vagabond and Tinwhistler so now they have no excuse to miss this thread.

And if you boys and...well, boys, I guess, are real good, we can even hop over to The Big Hunt and watch Juice rock the credit-card-accepting jukebox. Or watch Juice get tipsy and then get home in time for his stories.

EDIT: AND YOU GUYS MIGHT REALIZE I'M NOT A HORRIBLE SONOFABITCH AFTERALL

5pm is when the specials start, it will probably go later depending on how many people I can get to show up. I am inviting forumites because I think it would be fun to meet each other since we are in such close proximity.

I don't get off of work until after six. Then I gotta work on Friday. Dupont Circle is about ten stops away from me on the Metro because suburbia. Work is behind the wheel of an automobile, so I wouldn't even be able to drink to excess.

If this were a Wednesday shit would be good to go, might be able to swing this though. I'll know fer sure by the end of the week.

How far is this from Sacramento?

...What's that? 3,000 miles?

Damn. ...Well I guess I can leave work early that day and pop in for a quick drink. But I gotta be home before Jimmy Fallon comes on.

ElJuski

Staff member
For the record, if anyone was in DC I would, most likely, let them sleep on my couch and definitely take them out for a few beers. Other forumites can attest I do well with drinking, and parties, and delightful in the sack.

OR SHE BETTER *shakes fist*

As long as somebody cleared out the ghouls first. The area is also prone to Raiders respawning.

How far is this from Sacramento?

...What's that? 3,000 miles?

Damn. ...Well I guess I can leave work early that day and pop in for a quick drink. But I gotta be home before Jimmy Fallon comes on.
It's okay, Bumble. We'll have our own west-coast Halforums meet-up. With blackjack and hookers!

For the record, if anyone was in DC I would, most likely, let them sleep on my couch and definitely take them out for a few beers. Other forumites can attest I do well with drinking, and parties, and delightful in the sack.

He'll get you so underaged drunk, yo. And it will be glorious.

BananaHands

Staff member

HowDroll's disagree made my night.

ElJuski

Staff member
Grabbing some Chipotle, then I'll swing down...but I can only be in for a beer or two because I have planning to do back at home (while I watch my stories)

ElJuski

Staff member
all right, tummy is full and I'm heading down...HOPE YOU SEE ME OR I RECOGNIZE YOU (or you know, hit me up on my number)

ElJuski

Staff member
Right now im there hanging out next to a creepy old man. When yall get here or near here se me a call or text. Until then im rocking sweet game on the after work hunnies

ElJuski

Staff member
if it weren't for work, I would have stayed as long as I could. But alas, I have to think of the children. And my paycheck I get for dealing with the children. I propose next time A- a weekend, and B- shots, and C- The Big Hunt.

>: )

Status
Not open for further replies.