Good lord, what a bunch of children.

SeraRelm

*in response to the title*
Yes...
*stares at you*

PatrThom

PatrThom

Ha-haa!

I saw the thread title and thought, "Oh man, this is the perfect place to post that video I saw on Reddit of those store-wreckin' juves..."

--Patrick

Mathias

Mathias

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Ha-haa!

I saw the thread title and thought, "Oh man, this is the perfect place to post that video I saw on Reddit of those store-wreckin' juves..."

--Patrick
I saw it on Buzzfeed.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Apparently there are people who think such dickish behavior is amusing? I think?

Incomprehensible and inconceivable, but I guess...

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

*in response to the title*
Yes...
*stares at you*
That's not nice.
Added at: 03:56
That his identity is known gives me hope he'll see legal ramifications for this. I might have lost it if someone did this in my store when I worked retail. And I put up with a lot of crap.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Turds.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Apparently there are people who think such dickish behavior is amusing? I think?
They're beggin' for some Hitchcockian justice.

--Patrick

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

As I watch this, I'm not most struck by the sheer douchebaggery going on, or the juvinility (is that a word?), but rather, by the lameness.

I mean... it's not even entertaining or creative douchebaggery. It's just super lame. Oooo, he knocked over some shit. So hardcore.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It's no Silent Library (Though I think they definitely deserved their chance as contestants).

--Patrick

Krisken

Krisken

I blame Bam Margera.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I blame Bam Margera.
Blame the producers that made him infamous. I wonder if one of my contacts can alert Las Vegas PD... But I doubt they will spend any manpower working a criminal mischief case.

Krisken

Krisken

I was kinda joking. Kinda.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The thing to do would be for the stores to get the guy's information, then file a police report, using that info. Using that report, they could then take out a warrant for whatever NV's equivalent to "criminal trespass" is (damage less than $500), as well as disorderly conduct.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Oh oh oh. I have a wonderful idea. bear with me on this one:

First, we get some douche bag kids to think it's cool, for no reason at all, to film themselves acting like complete asses and feigning ignorance at what they've done.
Then, I walk right up to them and beat them senseless and remove their teeth from their skull with a large metal object, possibly a wrecking ball.
Finally.... frankly I don't care what happens at this point.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Oh oh oh. I have a wonderful idea. bear with me on this one:

First, we get some douche bag kids to think it's cool, for no reason at all, to film themselves acting like complete asses and feigning ignorance at what they've done.
Then, I walk right up to them and beat them senseless and remove their teeth from their skull with a large metal object, possibly a wrecking ball.
Finally.... frankly I don't care what happens at this point.
What the hell is wrong with you? If you act at the exact same level of immaturity and idoicy as those guys, what gives you the right to criticize?

No, you remove their teeth when no one is looking! They were dumb enough to videotape their antics, what you have to do is show them the importance of covert action. That's why you follow them home and then knock their teeth out in a dark, deserted alley. Or maybe sneak into their houses when they're asleep.

Just walk up to them and remove their teeth? Please.

makare

give them some drugs and get them to pull out their own teeth.. hannibal lecter style

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Or hire someone else, (*COUGH
COUGH*), to do the dirty work for you.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

My name is Shegokigo, and I approve this message.
\

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

What the hell is wrong with you? If you act at the exact same level of immaturity and idoicy as those guys, what gives you the right to criticize?

No, you remove their teeth when no one is looking! They were dumb enough to videotape their antics, what you have to do is show them the importance of covert action. That's why you follow them home and then knock their teeth out in a dark, deserted alley. Or maybe sneak into their houses when they're asleep.

Just walk up to them and remove their teeth? Please.
I'm sorry. I am the necromancer. I bring about the very nature of evil. The things I do do not beg your opinion because they happen. Just. Happen. The things that I do are the things that make good people ask "Oh God Why??" I did not explain HOW I circumstances would occur, I only imply that things would.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap. *whistles innocently*

Mathias

Mathias

Here we go...

Let's tar and feather them, roll em up in a carpet and throw em off a bridge. Knock it off.

They're just stupid kids. It would be far more hilarious to just videotape them crying as the police bust them. (or see a video uploaded where someone clotheslines them as they're douching it up in a store.)

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

If Anonymous didn't like approve of this, I'd love to see the guy get served by them.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I find it completely hilarious that some white douche is wearing a N.W.A. T-shirt.

SeraRelm

My name is Sera and I approve this Shego.
\

Dave

Dave

If I had a store I'd hire some kids to film themselves outside of it talking about how I was a dick to them, then I'd let them throw some stuff on the floor, doing little damage.

Then post it to Facebook/whatever. I wouldn't file a police report or file any charges.

PUBLICITY!

Until other roving gangs of kids come in, breaking my shit because they think they can. Then it would start to resemble anarchy as they rose up and took over the store, killing a wild boar and a fat kid who was unfortunate enough to be in the store at the time. Finally the adults would come in and be horrified at what happened. I'd write a book about it but then be sued by the estate of William Golding and spiral down into a depression of booze and drugs until finally overdosing on a mixture of meth and toilet wine.

Okay, maybe it was a bad idea.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I too want to viciously hurt children for messing up some stuff and causing financial loss.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Completely agreed Charlie, it's one of my favorite past times.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I too want to viciously hurt children for messing up some stuff and causing financial loss.
He's no kid. He's a married man.

David

David

At least then they'd only do it once.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I like people like I like my coffee.

I don't like coffee.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Man, and I thought Jackass and the Dudesons were complete fucktards... At least they caused harm only to themselves, not fuckin' with someone's bread and butter.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I'm fatalistic optimist so I like these videos. Because you know eventually they will cripple themselves doing this, try to sue the store and have their videos uncovered and used against them, while they bitch about people parking in handicap spots.

David

David

Thank you, NR. Now I can't stop my head from imagining what "fuck butter" might be.

Null

Null

Or hire someone else, (*COUGH
COUGH*), to do the dirty work for you.
Feh. She's all talk.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That's just the way I like it stay believed too, thank you Null.

makare

yeah it is always the quiet ones not the blabby ones.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You should probably research your serial killers a bit better if you're going to be a lawyer makare, cause that's just a saying and doesn't reflect reality even remotely.

Null

Null

That's just the way I like it stay believed too, thank you Null.
:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah, you're a psycho, shiver shiver. What the fuck ever.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Considering some of the PMs you've sent me over the years, it's adorable to see you act this way Null :)

Null

Null

Okay.

GasBandit

GasBandit

And this is the part in the movie where one slaps the other, then the other slaps the one, then they desperately mash faces together.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

No.

evilmike

evilmike

As for people we've never met and are about to hate, how about this guy:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That reminds me, I hate that UPS guy that left my brand new computer (3 years ago) on the doorstep of my apartment.

It was a literal miracle that it was still there as it had been left there hours ago.

GasBandit

GasBandit

As for people we've never met and are about to hate, how about this guy:
I saw somewhere, I forget where, that every method of shipping generally smacks your package around like 50 times or more (that is, impacts of over 5 Gs). Surprisingly, the USPS was the least rough with your packages.
Added at: 17:55
That reminds me, I hate that UPS guy that left my brand new computer (3 years ago) on the doorstep of my apartment.
It was a literal miracle that it was still there as it had been left there hours ago.
Could have been worse, you could have left a note to leave it with a neighbor -

Bones

Bones

hey fedex is actually pretty good here, my company makes use of them and our delivery guy is awesome.

GasBandit

GasBandit

hey fedex is actually pretty good here, my company makes use of them and our delivery guy is awesome.
It's different for business addresses. My company gets FedEx and UPS packages all the time too. There's always someone in the lobby and stuff. The malfeasance seems mostly to happen when they think they are unobserved.

Null

Null

And this is the part in the movie where one slaps the other, then the other slaps the one, then they desperately mash faces together.
That's why movies aren't real. I guess I'm just no longer amused by the "Sheki's scary/violent/etc" meme that's part of forum culture. It's pretty ridiculous.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

There's a lot of stuff on this forum that's patently ridiculous.

Yet, here we all are.

Null

Null

There's a lot of stuff on this forum that's patently ridiculous.

Yet, here we all are.
I know. I'm probably just cranky from dealing with college students who can't count to 8.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That's why movies aren't real. I guess I'm just no longer amused by the "Sheki's scary/violent/etc" meme that's part of forum culture. It's pretty ridiculous.
Look Null, I've never had an issue with you, and it seems the college students are creeping up your ass and making you act the fool so I'll let it slide.

For the record, dismissing something that you truly know nothing about is pretty ridiculous to me as well.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

One could always stipulate, as a corollary to the original title, that with a few exceptions, none of us have actually "met" each other... *wry grin*

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I enjoy the running joke of Shego being a hired killer. It spices up the forums. Of course, we ALL know it's not true (of course, that's what she wants us to think ;)) but it's still fun.
Which...sounds like my prom night. :D
SEE?!
Added at: 19:02
Also, fun little story: when me an' HCGLNS met a few days ago, he joked that he'd leave a message with my folks. He'd tell them to say that Shegokigo called and she'd be there in five minutes. My reaction: OH FUCK.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Null

Null

I like that song.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Dammit, I read through this entire thread hoping for more sexy shego (the cartoon character) pics.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Dammit, I read through this entire thread hoping for more sexy shego (the cartoon character) pics.

Jay

Jay

^

This person

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

*picture*
Welp, my brain's broken. *blows a kiss* Mwah! G'night, everybody!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

.... Where'd I leave that brain bleach?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Bah, where's the harm in pretending? It's not like any of you are real people anyway.

Krisken

Krisken

I'm not your alt.

Null

Null

Krisken

Krisken

Damn it, I laughed.

Mathias

Mathias

Man, and I thought Jackass and the Dudesons were complete fucktards... At least they caused harm only to themselves, not fuckin' with someone's bread and butter.

Nope, the Jackass crew also did shit like this, and things along the lines of throwing dummies in front of cars and harassing business owners who wanted them off their property.

Tiq

Nope, the Jackass crew also did shit like this, and things along the lines of throwing dummies in front of cars and harassing business owners who wanted them off their property.
^ That.

Funnily enough, everyone reminiscing online about assholes being paid to act like assholes, tends to be the sort of thing that makes more assholes want to film themselves being assholes.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't remember seeing "Sponsor an Asshole" on Kickstarter.
I might be interested in "Sponsor an Ass-Whuppin'," though.

--Patrick

Null

Null

I don't remember seeing "Sponsor an Asshole" on Kickstarter.
I might be interested in "Sponsor an Ass-Whuppin'," though.

--Patrick
Leading to Kickstarter's competitor, "Curbstomper", in which you fund objectively justified beatdowns.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Leading to Kickstarter's competitor, "Curbstomper", in which you fund objectively justified beatdowns.
Ooo, I can see this happening. If they only hit the $100 mark, they just get an atomic wedgie, but over $500 they get a public takedown, and if the objective is fully funded within 48hrs we get the free "golf cleats" upgrade (normally another $250).

--Patrick

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Whoever did this vid put a copyright claim against the youtube video so it isn't up anymore lol