Export thread

Fact -

GasBandit

GasBandit

Krisken

Krisken

I thought about trying this, but then realized I'd look like an idiot.

Close, sir, very close!

makare

i think you have lied to me about significant things in your life.

Steven Soderburgin

Nah, that ain't true.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I thought about trying this, but then realized I'd look like an idiot.

Close, sir, very close!
I've found it very interesting to profile the people in my office according to who fell for it and who didn't. Let's just say, very few women needed to try it before disagreeing.

Baerdog

Baerdog

*sigh*

I fell for it.

Krisken

Krisken

*sigh*

I fell for it.
Good news, Everybody!

phil

phil

Salt is such a common item in our diet these days, that you can trick yourself into tasting it. Open your mouth, and pretend you have a salt shaker in your hand and pretend you're pouring it into your mouth. Try closing your eyes and really focusing on the taste of salt for it to work! It's amazing what the human brain can reproduce, even the taste of salt!

Baerdog

Baerdog

Good news, everyone! I didn't fall for that one.

Dave

Dave

Salt is such a common item in our diet these days, that you can trick yourself into tasting it. Open your mouth, and pretend you have a salt shaker in your hand and pretend you're pouring it into your mouth. Try closing your eyes and really focusing on the taste of salt for it to work! It's amazing what the human brain can reproduce, even the taste of salt!
This just went onto my Facebook.

Hylian

Hylian

I almost fell fro the first one but I quickly realized what the heck I was about to do and I refrained myself

Wasabi Poptart

My husband decided I needed a demonstration of the first one to understand the joke. There are days when I really wish I had a video camera implanted in my head so I could record these things for posterity.

Element 117

Is it ironic to anyone else that the OP is titled FACT?

makare

*sigh*

I fell for it.
hehe i wuv you.

Chazwozel

Well played good sir, well played.

Disconnected

Man, I kept trying to get that salt tast I kept pumping my fist and even tried moaning but that salty taste just wouldnt cum.
this just went on my facebook