Export thread

Firefox Bugs

LordRendar

LordRendar

So I'm running Firefox 3.5.5 and I noticed when I close tabs running Flash Videos the keep running (For example, Music Videos keep playing even though the tab is gone)
To remedy this I have to go into the task manager and close it there,which is damn annoying.

Anyone know a Fix for this? Uninstalling/Reinstalling has been done,and does not help.

Dave

Dave

I have not seen this issue. What addons do you have installed?

LordRendar

LordRendar

Addblock+ an Downloadhelper

Dave

Dave

I disabled everything except for those two and nothing. Can you give me a specific file you were listening to and I'll try and replicate it again?

LordRendar

LordRendar

It's anything that runs Flash Video. Last Time it was College Humor.I then close the Tab and it keeps running in the background.

Dave

Dave

Does it do that with YouTube videos?

LordRendar

LordRendar

Till now,not,

Dave

Dave

Damn. I can't go to college humor here at work. Find me a site this works at and let me know. Must be SFW. I haven't been able to duplicate the issue yet.

LordRendar

LordRendar

Embedded Veoh Videos give me the effect too.

Dave

Dave

I can't duplicate it, man. I'm sorry. I really tried. Google and see if anyone else is having the issue.

Eriol

Eriol

I'm with Dave. I close windows/tabs for flash things all the time, and they always stop. Often it takes a few extra seconds, but it always happens.

LordRendar

LordRendar

ok.Thanks for trying.I'll probably just reformat my pc just to be sure.It's about time anyway.

figmentPez

figmentPez

ok.Thanks for trying.I'll probably just reformat my pc just to be sure.It's about time anyway.
You might try uninstalling/reinstalling Flash first.