Flame Warriors! (this thread is hot hot hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silvanesti

Kissinger said:
ElJuski said:
It also says quite a bit that you sit around and tolerate it, instead of going to read a fucking book. There's ways to be intelligent without coming off like a cunt-bag. This is why we *could* be talking about the poetic beauty of obsession and mat-weaving in Moby Dick, but instead I'm having fun laughing at your dumpy ass. :lol:
Do you really think I could learn anything new from you about Moby Dick? Search your soul and answer me truthfully.
aaaand thats why people think you're a dick.

Do you have the sum of all human experences within you? Do you know what everyones outlook on life is? No? then shut the fuck up.

Cajungal

Staff member
Kissinger said:
ElJuski said:
It also says quite a bit that you sit around and tolerate it, instead of going to read a fucking book. There's ways to be intelligent without coming off like a cunt-bag. This is why we *could* be talking about the poetic beauty of obsession and mat-weaving in Moby Dick, but instead I'm having fun laughing at your dumpy ass. :lol:
Do you really think I could learn anything new from you about Moby Dick? Search your soul and answer me truthfully.
Don't knock Juski. He jokes around, but he's also a smart dude.

S

Silvanesti

HowDroll said:
We need to put this damn thread out of its misery.
We're trying.

Goddamnit we're trying SO HARD.

Edit; god damnit jewski, see? thats what i get for hitting the "keep posting despite other peoples posting" button over and over and over.

Cat said:
Kissinger said:
ElJuski said:
WHITE WHALE

HOLY GRAIL

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

T

Twitch

Silvanesti said:
Kissinger said:
ElJuski said:

Do you have the sum of all human experences within you? Do you know what everyones outlook on life is? No? then shut the fuck up.
Now did you choose Moby Dick because you think it sounds intellectual or because you know that you know all about it? Either way looks bad for you.

J

jaythen

Our luck?
Kissinger gets the very last post in the thread..and it will be the most epic post he has ever made.

ElJuski

Staff member
Twitch said:
Silvanesti said:
Kissinger said:
ElJuski said:

Now did you choose Moby Dick because you think it sounds intellectual or because you know that you know all about it? Either way looks bad for you.
I brought it up. It's his favorite book.

Doesn't like memes. Doesn't like pics.

Too bad. That's what we do here. If you don't like it, you're welcome to fuck right the fuck off. You won't be missed, and you'll be replaced before that last bit is transferred.

If this hits page 21 and my auto lock does not engage I will lock it myself. With cake.

ElJuski said:
Yes. Honestly. Yes, SO HARD.
Are we talking about dickerdoodles again?[/quote]

Only if you want to, baby ;)

AWWWWE YEAH ITS BUSINESS TIME[/quote]

:p delicious, delicious dickerdoodles...

S

Silvanesti

jaythen said:
Our luck?
Kissinger gets the very last post in the thread..and it will be the most epic post he has ever made.
No, we must prevent that! Full sillyness ahead! :lol:

L

Le Quack

This Kissinger guy was an ok poster until this thread. You have morphed him from Harvey Dent to Two Face with your acidic thread replies to his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.